Kharu Litter

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Breeding for Ccrow between her two babes <3
Araru x Khaalida

Top Left - Female – Psychic - Owner: Keen
Top Right - Male – Life + Tar - Owner: Ccrow
Bottom Left – Female – Life - Owner: [missing.]
Bottom Right – Female – Air - Owner: Ccrow
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kharu Litter

Postby Keen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:38 pm

\ ^0^ /
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Ah thank you so much Mech ;u;

A little plotting...
Araru and Khaalida meet after the first few days of the pride arriving in the Oasis
They meet at night while Araru is returning from his daily knight training
Khaalida seems lost, and she is in a way. Being so far from home, she feels uneasy. She can't help but feel a connection to the Oasis as well, a connection that she does not want to feel
The beauty of the night causes Khaalida to enter a somewhat sentimental mood, and she begins to act differently than the usually serious, commander like demeanor she usually carries(edited)
As she admires the city in the dark, she witnesses a large lion move in her direction, if not just to the side. For a moment, it seems as if he'll pass her, but at the last second the two make eye contact.
The large lion pauses in his step, his large horns tilting slightly as he gives her an inquisitive look.
The two begin to talk, although very awkwardly at first. Khaalida appears lost in her own thoughts and troubles as she leads the conversation.
A certain playfulness then enters her, as she begins to flirt with him. the large lion, named Araru, seems taken aback by her approach. Not out of disgust, but out of sheer shock that someone such as she had considered him in such a way.
However, the mood was ruined and their interactions cut short as Khaalida sought a way to escape from the unwanted turn of dialogue.
So the two parted ways, but they would not stop thinking about eachother for a while yet
They began to notice each other throughout the city, and although they did not avoid each other, fate seemed to always shove them apart.
Then one day, the two bumped into each other while going out to eat their meals. A lot of the Oasis Knights and Pride Warriors had befriended each other despite the tensions that had risen between them due to the murder case.
The two happened to sit close to one another, and were introduced properly by a mutual friend of theirs.(edited)
The two hit it off immediately. The seemed to share a few common interests, involving dreaming and admiring the world around them (lol what losers)
They soon began to hang out one another whenever the opportunity arose. Araru showed her the most beautiful places he could imagine... as well as the most horrible: the pit.
Khaalida shared in Araru's horror, and with no intention to, she witnessed the event that occurred to Araru through his mind.
Araru was aware that she had seen the event that he had kept secret for so long, yet somehow, he felt he could trust her. He asked her not to tell anyone else and to not judge him, though he did not really feel he needed to make her promise.
There was a natural connection between the two that neither could deny.
Yet, the Pride's time in the Oasis began to dwindle, and Araru and Khaalida were absolutely infatuated with one another. Araru considered returning with her to the Pride, but she would not let him. Deep down, she was afraid of how taking on an Oasis lion as a mate would affect her chances at becoming an aerial leader. The Pride was prejudiced, and she feared some would not accept her as their commander if she had promised her love to someone not from the Pride.
A few days before the pride left, the two made a mistake. They mated with each other.
Crow - Last Friday at 5:00 PM
When Khaalida departed, she was pregant, and (however long locs are pregnant for), she gave birth to four healthy cubs.
Khaalida did not know what to do. The Pride and the Oasis were at war, and she could not forsake her rank and duties to take care of her cubs. She had been excused from work because of her pregnancy, but no one knew who the father was. Yet, Khaalida was ready to admit the truth to the Pride, but she could not keep them, for she felt that the Pride needed her on the front lines.(edited)
Khaalida flew the cubs herself all the way to Oasis once they were old enough. There, Araru was stationed, awaiting to be sent out into combat. Araru had known that Khaalida was pregnant, for she had sent him word of the news as the two had kept in touch, but her arrival shocked him.(edited)
Khaalida begged him to take their cubs, that she herself could not for she felt obligated to return to her duty as a warrior in such times.
Araru could see the desperation in her eyes and so he took the cubs to raise them.(edited)
Khaalida promised that as soon as she was back from the battles, she would return to take care of the cubs while Araru was sent to battle. When both parents were at war, they entrusted Naja with their cubs. note* Naja is in the pride(edited)
SO basically the cubs live a very hectic life of swapping between the Pride and the Oasis until they are old enough that the parents decided they should remain within the Oasis (since it is the safest place). The parents do not let the cubs decide where they want to live until they are adults, at which point they are free to choose.

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Alright, I would like to apply my tar potion to the top right cub (the male)

I will also be using 1 breeding flower on this litter for the 4 guaranteed cubs <3

Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:28 am

Aaaaa <3 *hugs child*
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 am

I’ve decided names! The male will be named Kairos, and the bottom right female will be named Seda <3

Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:49 am

My lil precious baby will be Lanakila <3
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me