Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #186 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Hey there!

Here's a cute little common for you all!

This will end after three forms are completed

Here's the form for you:

Code: Select all
Username:
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Rarity: Common
Short Story:
Picture of His Favorite Food:
Anything Else?:

Hope you all like them!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

joli - "aesthetic is amazing"

Postby bugbites » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:01 pm

username:
        bugbites
      name:
        joli
      rarity:
        common
      story:
        joli had always been a bit of a tomboy. she enjoyed getting
        dirty and doing hard work to pass time. one day, however, as she was
        walking through town, she passed by a bakery. this bakery smelled
        amazing, so naturally she was compelled to go inside. within the little,
        wonderful smelling shop, she found the most beautiful dessert she had
        ever seen. chocolate mousse. it looked so much like her and it was so
        lovely to look at that she vowed to stay clean (most of the time) and
        start baking. the very first food she learned to make was, of course,
        chocolate mousse. she's still baking three years later, and she now owns
        her very own bakery. she only sells chocolate treats and only gets
        covered in mud during weekends when she's not working in her store.
      anything else:
        this is one of my favorite longneck designs yet omg it's so simple
        and natural but it's like eye candy ahhhh
      food:
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #186 Adopt!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 am

Bump! ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AestheticDispleasure » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:33 am

Res
xx
There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
───────────────────
Hullo! The name is Kitten,
but feel free to call me Kit!
I'm always open to trades
and PMs, so please don't be
a stranger! I don't bit, I
pinky swear! She/her
pronouns please. I'm just a
dorky senior with a love for
books, writing, fandoms, and
quite a bit more. I am always
open for a chat and would love
───────────────────
───────────────────
toyhou.se DeviantArt
Flight Rising Trades!
links links links links
───────────────────
───────────────────
to make new friends.
------------------------------
Cancer // Year of the Dragon
High school senior
Eclectic pagan // Witch
Taken // Bi // Poly
Currently writing my first
full length novel
Hamilton // Homestuck
PJO // Harry Potter
The Adventure Zone
───────────────────
───────────────────
PondClan
links links links links
links links links links ©
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxx
down at a typewriter and bleed- Ernest Hemingway
AestheticDispleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Username: winged-backpack

Longneck Name: Ryan

Longneck Gender: Male

Short Story:
Ryan shuffled through the underbrush. Some delicious smell filled his nostrils as he hunted whatever it was. Normally he would have been more careful about running amok like this, but the smell was irresistible! Ryan threw caution to the wind as he honed in on the tempting scent.

It was a strange thing. Something that Ryan had never seen before. It was brown, with small white lumps on it. He prowled up to it and sniffed it. It's definitely what he was smelling, so he risked it and took a small taste of the forgotten cupcake.

The taste was indescribable! It was the most pleasant sensation that Ryan had ever experienced, so much so that he continued to devour every part of the cake. The tiny, spongey marshmallows made Ryan squeak with delight as he chewed, and he ended up with his snout covered in chocolate. Heaven - that's what it was. Heaven.

Picture of His Favorite Food:
boop

Anything Else?: Thank you for the opportunity! Sorry the story's a little rushed, still at school and trying to do this so no one notices :lol: Lovely design as always <3
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:48 am

Username: Aphotic
Longneck Name: Scooter
Longneck Gender: Female
Short Story:

Scooter adores chocolates. White, milk, dark, etc. Any kind of chocolate is a good chocolate to her. In fact, she may have an addiction, though she'll deny any implication of the sort. She could cut it out of her diet at any time, honest.

Anyway, this preference of hers often led to her browsing the aisle of markets. Even when she was explicitly not allowed. After all, human markets tend to not accept the colorful rocks she tries to pass as currency.

This led to a particular rushed "grocery run" one day as an elderly woman started to chase Scooter with a broom. She didn't question the odd squish of the chocolate as she snagged it, or the unusual packaging. She didn't have time to.
Once outside, though, she found something... strange. It smelled like chocolate, and looked like it! Except the part where she had gripped with her teeth was... slowly rising back up? What was this thing?

After ripping open the packaging, she discovered it. Well. It didn't feel like chocolate at all. Cake maybe? She really should have learned to read these weird human symbols. A cautious bite prompted her to spit it right back out. It was disgusting! How could anything eat that?!
In fact, Scooter thought, maybe they didn't eat that... Did she grab some odd human toy?? The idea bummed her out. She had almost been drooling at the thought of chocolate earlier and now she has... this. Great.

Scooter smushed the chocolate in frustration. Mashing it as hard as she could. No matter what, it always returned to it's deceptively perfect form! If it weren't for the chunk she bit out, it'd be able to fool anyone!

Although, during her attempted destruction, she started to enjoy it a bit more than she realized. Maybe it didn't taste good, but it sure was fun to squish. And when she stopped squeezing it, it turned back into the shape of one of her favorite things! Maybe it wasn't the worst mix up she could have made...

And maybe she was right, because soon after Scooter found another thing to obsessive over. These squishy little things quickly became a usual addition to her shopping list.

Picture of Her Favorite Food:Image
Anything Else?: I apologize for it being rushed, I don't have much free time today (and I'm terrible at typing on my phone) but I've been meaning to try for this little one since I seen her last night! Thank you for another beautiful design!
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 am

Closed!

Since Kitten reserved a spot I’ll give them three more hours to complete the form ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cybr.online » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:02 am

Username: Cybr.online
Longneck Name: Grub after Jane Goodall's son, I look up to Jane and I love this name for this bean!)
Longneck Gender: male
Short Story: Grub grew up in a very remote area of Namibia, he loved to watch the other animals around his small hutch. he stayed in the shade watching and socializing with them but could never get close because they all were afraid of him, he was different than them. eventually he made one friend, his name was tanyo. Tanyo was a wildebeest who was unusual like him, Tanyo and Grub got along well and they did everything together. their happy days were over when Grub was taken from his home and brought to a zoo. His kidnappers saw him as a money grab as and fame, they had never seen anything like him. There Grub stayed. he lived there until two kindly humans found him locked up, he didn't get an enclosure he had nothing but a cage. The two people gave up their life savings for the strange, poor animal and took him to a reserve close to his old home where he lived his life out, reunited with Tanyo and 2 people to love him.
Picture of His Favorite Food: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... t=c&ictx=1
Anything Else?: Nah fam
Cybr.online

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:29 am

Aphotic wrote:Username: Aphotic
Longneck Name: Scooter
Longneck Gender: Female
Short Story:

Scooter adores chocolates. White, milk, dark, etc. Any kind of chocolate is a good chocolate to her. In fact, she may have an addiction, though she'll deny any implication of the sort. She could cut it out of her diet at any time, honest.

Anyway, this preference of hers often led to her browsing the aisle of markets. Even when she was explicitly not allowed. After all, human markets tend to not accept the colorful rocks she tries to pass as currency.

This led to a particular rushed "grocery run" one day as an elderly woman started to chase Scooter with a broom. She didn't question the odd squish of the chocolate as she snagged it, or the unusual packaging. She didn't have time to.
Once outside, though, she found something... strange. It smelled like chocolate, and looked like it! Except the part where she had gripped with her teeth was... slowly rising back up? What was this thing?

After ripping open the packaging, she discovered it. Well. It didn't feel like chocolate at all. Cake maybe? She really should have learned to read these weird human symbols. A cautious bite prompted her to spit it right back out. It was disgusting! How could anything eat that?!
In fact, Scooter thought, maybe they didn't eat that... Did she grab some odd human toy?? The idea bummed her out. She had almost been drooling at the thought of chocolate earlier and now she has... this. Great.

Scooter smushed the chocolate in frustration. Mashing it as hard as she could. No matter what, it always returned to it's deceptively perfect form! If it weren't for the chunk she bit out, it'd be able to fool anyone!

Although, during her attempted destruction, she started to enjoy it a bit more than she realized. Maybe it didn't taste good, but it sure was fun to squish. And when she stopped squeezing it, it turned back into the shape of one of her favorite things! Maybe it wasn't the worst mix up she could have made...

And maybe she was right, because soon after Scooter found another thing to obsessive over. These squishy little things quickly became a usual addition to her shopping list.

Picture of Her Favorite Food:Image
Anything Else?: I apologize for it being rushed, I don't have much free time today (and I'm terrible at typing on my phone) but I've been meaning to try for this little one since I seen her last night! Thank you for another beautiful design!

Congrats Aphotic! I love the part about her colorful rock currency X3

But also, congrats to winged-backpack and bug bites! You both will receive runner up prizes, as I was very impressed by both of your entries as well ^^

Edit: and Cybr.online can have one too! Sorry, I didn’t see your post until just now for some reason XD
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:49 pm

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
Congrats Aphotic! I love the part about her colorful rock currency X3

But also, congrats to winged-backpack and bug bites! You both will receive runner up prizes, as I was very impressed by both of your entries as well ^^

Ah, thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked her currency! She does to, but she's having trouble getting it to take off with the masses.
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x