Foodpaca 8- Strawberry Milk by tøxiclilypetals

Based on Click to view
Artist tøxiclilypetals [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foodpaca 8- Strawberry Milk

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:42 am

Hello! This is foodpaca number 8! For this round, write a short story about why this foodpaca isn’t chocolate or regular milk! But here’s a twist: you can’t say that it was born with a strawberry flavor, so be creative! The story I like best will win! This will end in 3 hours! (10:55 pm ET)
Please use this form below to enter:

Code: Select all
I want to win this foodpaca!
Foodpaca’s name:
Foodpaca’s gender:
Short story:
Extra:
Last edited by tøxiclilypetals on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foodpaca 8- Strawberry Milk

Postby DECALIUS » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:48 am

Foodpaca’s name: pinky
Foodpaca’s gender: female
Short story: one day, pinky went to the park. there was a mysterious tree with beautiful flowers and fire flies around it. she stepped in front of it and someone pushed her through a portal, which she later found out was right in front of the tree and invisible. when she woke up, she was in the middle of a pink forest full of sakura trees and a large pink pond. koi were swimming in it and there were many butterflies flying happily around her. pinky was thirsty, so she took a sip of the water. then she felt sick and fell over, bonking her head on a mossy rock. the next day she woke up in her bed, thinking it was just a dream. she started to walk down the stairs into the kitchen, but saw something odd in the mirror. she turned back to see; she was all pink!
Extra: thank you for the opportunity!

⛧🜏 neo 🜏⛧
he/him
DECALIUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:52 am

Foodpaca’s name: StarmBerry
Foodpaca’s gender: Female
Short story:
StarmBerry was white, just like her mother and father and all her siblings. Just like normal milk. She and her siblings started to get playful as they grew a bit. Their mother decided to take them out to a field. They traveled over to the field, all excited to run around the newly cut grass and hide in the long, high wheat that was growing. They were excited to hide in the barn near and climb on the cornstalks and jump into the puddles that were left from the rain from the night before. They also couldn't wait to play with the other animals in the barn. They decided to play hide and seek in the wheat and then run in the grass and play tag. Everything was fine and StarmBerry was having so much fun! Once they were all tired, they traveled to the barn. They hung out with the horses and pigs and sheep. They finally got their energy back and started to climb the cornstalks. They were having a competition on who could go highest. One of StarmBerry's brothers started to climb the barn. He made it halfway and was higher than everyone else. One by one StarmBerry's siblings climbed higher and higher. StarmBerry made it to the top. Then she helped all the others to the top. They started to play on the roof. They didn't know that one tile was missing in the roofing. They ran around and played all day until it was dark at night. They started to finish up their playing, and while they were playing tag, StarmBerry got chased. She ran and ran and tripped on the hole that was left from the roof not having the tile. She fell off the roof of the barn and landed in something gooey. She didn't know what it was, but it broke her fall and she thought it might have just been a puddle. She went back to her mother to tell her she was OK and all her siblings came down and they left. It was pitch black. No one could see much but the path ahead of them. They all cuddled up together and went to bed when they got back to their home. When the morning came, none of StarmBerry's siblings would talk to her. She wondered why. When her mother woke up she screamed. She rushed her to a nearby puddle and tried to wash her but her mother finally gave up and told her to come back to the shelter. StarmBerry looked in the puddle. She was pink. She realized what she had fallen in. It had been strawberries. Her mother said that they couldn't see it in the dark, so by the time they had seen she was pink, she was already stained with the strawberries. She went to her home and decided she was OK with being pink. She held her head high and proud. All her siblings began to become jealous. They told her how pretty StarmBerry was and her mother even changed her name (to StarmBerry). Her mother wouldn't let any of her siblings change their color so they would always be envious of her. Today she's still proud to be pink, and some of her brother's and sisters have also changed to a chocolate looking color (due to another accident) and some strawberry color. The rest still wanted to stay white so they could be special. This all happened because of StarmBerry and she's happy it did happen.
Extra: This bab is amazing thanks for the opportunity
Last edited by stormsurge0 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:58 pm

Bump
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foodpaca 8- Strawberry Milk ENDING IN 10 MINUTES

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Bump
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Ok, so I’m exending the time to tomorrow morning (10 am ET) for the people who need to edit forms or enter!
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:55 am

stormsurge0 wrote:I want to win this foodpaca!
Foodpaca’s name: StarmBerry
Foodpaca’s gender: Female
Short story:
StarmBerry was white, just like her mother and father and all her siblings. Just like normal milk. She and her siblings started to get playful as they grew a bit. Their mother decided to take them out to a field. They traveled over to the field, all excited to run around the newly cut grass and hide in the long, high wheat that was growing. They were excited to hide in the barn near and climb on the cornstalks and jump into the puddles that were left from the rain from the night before. They also couldn't wait to play with the other animals in the barn. They decided to play hide and seek in the wheat and then run in the grass and play tag. Everything was fine and StarmBerry was having so much fun! Once they were all tired, they traveled to the barn. They hung out with the horses and pigs and sheep. They finally got their energy back and started to climb the cornstalks. They were having a competition on who could go highest. One of StarmBerry's brothers started to climb the barn. He made it halfway and was higher than everyone else. One by one StarmBerry's siblings climbed higher and higher. StarmBerry made it to the top. Then she helped all the others to the top. They started to play on the roof. They didn't know that one tile was missing in the roofing. They ran around and played all day until it was dark at night. They started to finish up their playing, and while they were playing tag, StarmBerry got chased. She ran and ran and tripped on the hole that was left from the roof not having the tile. She fell off the roof of the barn and landed in something gooey. She didn't know what it was, but it broke her fall and she thought it might have just been a puddle. She went back to her mother to tell her she was OK and all her siblings came down and they left. It was pitch black. No one could see much but the path ahead of them. They all cuddled up together and went to bed when they got back to their home. When the morning came, none of StarmBerry's siblings would talk to her. She wondered why. When her mother woke up she screamed. She rushed her to a nearby puddle and tried to wash her but her mother finally gave up and told her to come back to the shelter. StarmBerry looked in the puddle. She was pink. She realized what she had fallen in. It had been strawberries. Her mother said that they couldn't see it in the dark, so by the time they had seen she was pink, she was already stained with the strawberries. She went to her home and decided she was OK with being pink. She held her head high and proud. All her siblings began to become jealous. They told her how pretty StarmBerry was and her mother even changed her name (to StarmBerry). Her mother wouldn't let any of her siblings change their color so they would always be envious of her. Today she's still proud to be pink, and some of her brother's and sisters have also changed to a chocolate looking color (due to another accident) and some strawberry color. The rest still wanted to stay white so they could be special. This all happened because of StarmBerry and she's happy it did happen.
Extra: This bab is amazing thanks for the opportunity

Congrats, you won!
I hope you like her!
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual