♥Paradise♥

"♥Paradise♥" by Artisys

Dressup entry

♥Paradise♥

Postby Artisys » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 pm

In my mind, I see a world of creativity, my own little paradise that helps me as both an artist and a person...
This paradise helps me see or imagine things so vividly and helps me to see what I want to create as I put pen to paper, or stylus to tablet...
It's one of my favorite pets both because the colors challenged me to use what items I had to represent this paradise of mine, and also because it's a pet that is dear to me and reminds me that we all have our own little paradise, a place we think of whether we're sad or hurt or angry or just plain upset about something, and it helps remind us that not everything around us is as bad as it seems.
That we can imagine a scenario in which something is better and in doing so it will make us smile, and that despite the bad there is always something better out there for us.~
Artisys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Paradise♥

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Awesome idea- love the thought behind it!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me