Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2336

Postby grifforik » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:23 am

Talk about done with attitude XD

This is going to be an unlimited impress me contest with a few requirements.

Username: T h e M a r t i a n
Name: Alistair
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Owned as of: 4/5/18

Rules:
1. No offsite forms, off topic are fine, but they must be linked well before the end date or they won't count.
2. You have unlimited words, and art, go nuts.
3. Your story must be at least 500 words.
4. Show me a gif with teeth in it.
5. One piece of art is required, can be drawn or bought by you, it just needs to show their personality in it.
6. Have fun!

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story: (Tell me a story about a time they snapped at someone)
Gif: (Show me something with teeth!)
Art: (One piece of art is required, should be drawn by you or ordered by you the art that comes with this one (aka that I drew XD) Does not count for your art piece.)

Mutations:
Minor mane mutation - Uncommon
Crocodile Teeth - Rare

End date:
March 15th
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:34 am

Username:
      Name:
      Art: (One piece of art is required, should be drawn by you or ordered by you the art that comes with this one (aka that I drew XD) Does not count for your art piece.)

ANOTHERPOSSIBLEMARK
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2336

Postby Lioashu » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Mark / res???
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:05 pm

Mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:05 pm

What an attitude. I'm in love with them though, and my face is like their's almost everyday. xD
My viscets are open for friendships~
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kelp King » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Username:
Name:

Res!
Hello! I'm Milo!
Discord - Milo#1121

Transgender | Pansexual
He/Him, They/Them

ArtFight | Toyhouse

Profile picture made by> Me
Kelp King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• alistair : "avenger" •

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:07 pm

username-
T h e M a r t i a n

name-
Alistair

name origin-
alistair ( greek )
"defender of man" or "avenger"

gender-
Male

story-

non compos mentis :
/ˌnän ˌkämpəs ˈmen(t)əs/ (latin)
"not having control of one's mind"

Ears perked up at the sound of cracking leaves and twigs. The curled upper lip of the guards let out snarls of displeasure. Pearly whites shone in the gleaming moonlight. The smell of iron, blood, wafted into the air. Two eyes shone from the darkness of the trees, a laugh shaking them to their very cores. A myth, a fable, it was not real. He was not supposed to be alive.

Panic filled the hearts of the guards as they turned towards their camp. The cut short scream of the slower one plagued the ears of the taller, quicker guard. However, he knew he was no match for their assailant. A flash of teeth, crooked and covered in crimson would be the last thing to fill his sight. That, and the sound of that laugh. It chased him towards that light.

No sound was sweeter than a child's laugh. The sound filled the air about the camp's center grounds. A young male with beautiful browns, pinks, and teals chased a young female of blacks and golds across the camp center. Pouncing atop the female, the jagged toothed male grinned in achievement. "You make it too easy, Eva." He said in a rather squeaky voice. She rolled her eyes in response, a grin ever present on her face nonetheless. She pushed her back paws against his belly in an attempt to dislodge him from above her. The move was unsuccessful, and resulted in him pushing heavier against her shoulders to force her to concede. She did give in a moment later and he moved to the side to let her up. A cocky grin spread across his face as he sat down a little ways away.

Eva opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by her father. Ivann was the clan leader and was grooming Eva to be the next with the aid of whatever male she took as her mate. A flick of her tail revealed her displeasure at the interruption. "Eva, play time is over. You are coming with me to speak with Chief Amari. We leave now." The voice came sternly, eyes looking to the young male she had been playing with. A look of digust filled his eyes, causing the young male to look away in frustration. Lashing his tail in a mildly impatient manner, he waited for Ivann and his daughter to leave.

No, Alistair was not the most forgiving viscet in the clan, nor was he exactly the most understanding. Rising to his paws after Eva and her father had left, he headed off in search of his brother. The clan was comprised of about fifteen families, most of them small only having about three or four members. Alistair's family was one of these smaller families, having four members. However, their family was higher ranked, their father being the lead warrior of the clan and the second in command. One day, Alistair was likely to take over the role. He already showed great battle prowess and a strength that would likely outdo his father.

His search for his brother went unsuccessful, so he laid down beneath the shape of a willow by the river bank. He dipped one paw into the water, staring at his distorted reflection. His teeth and jaws were a source of mockery. He was the only to have such a mutation in the whole of the clan. Some argued it was a sign that he was unfit to take over his father's command, while fewer argued it was a blessing. His jaws were truly stronger and he could inflict more damage in a single bite due to this enhancement. However, people seemed opposed to change, and he was quite a change.

Sometimes he cursed his image, and other times he loved it. Eva was one of the few younger viscets who did not seem offput by his strange look. Perhaps that was why he liked her so. He found Eva captivating, something about her always drawing him in. In less than a year, she would be taking over her father's command and selecting a mate. Though that selection would come with the guidance of her father. He was unsure whether her father liked him, or just tolerated him because of his close kinship with his father, Avriel. Closing his eyes and exhaling deeply, the sound of the water and the smell of the breeze coaxed him into a gentle slumber.

insanus : (latin)
in- "not" + sanus "healthy"

Blinking his eyes open, an older Alistair awoke from beneath the same willow. The warming spring breeze brought with it the smell of the blossoming trees. He was a fan of spring only for the warming weather and the storms. The real season that had his full attention was winter. There was something about the weather which truly only allowed the strongest to survive. There was some beauty he found in this method nature employed. People though him insane when he voiced these thoughts and opinions. So, he no longer voiced them, but left them rattling in his own mind.

His ears turned to paws approaching. Eva, still as beautiful as ever, appeared in his field of vision. She smiled, sliding her head beneath his chin. She said nothing, but nothing needed to be said. She laid down in front of him and he then laid down beside her, his head draped over her shoulder. He closed his eyes, breathing in the smell of Eva. She was now the clan leader, and he was her mate and second in command. The clan had mixed reactions to the announcement a few days ago. Some believed another should be given the title of second in command and the lead warrior. However, others defended his still. No clan member matched his power and his skill. He could defeat any of the clan members in a heartbeat. His strategery also went unrivaled. Yet, there was still the matter of his unnatural mutation.

Ever since Eva took over and announced Alistair her mate, one of the rival clans had announced their displeasure. Their leader's son, Ashoka, had voiced his desire to mate Eva and join their clans. Alistair was distrusting of Ashoka, knowing the dictoral nature of their clan. The stark divides between ranks resulted in the abuse of power and the mistreatment of the lower clan members. Alistair's clan only had a slight divide between leader and members to ensure some sense of order remained within the clan. Every member was respected by every other. It ensured all were cared for.

The smell of smoke was what stirred Alistair. Eva had already woken up and was now gone. He rose from beneath the willow quickly, perhaps too quickly, for he stumbled and fell. His eyes widened as he saw the source of the fire. The whole of the camp was engulfed in red, the smoke choking the remaining life from their once thriving land. Coughing, Alistair pushed himself up and rushed off to help those he could see. Children trapped in their nests, their mothers screaming for them, though unable to know if they were fine due to the flames. Alistair stopped in front of the nursery, which was not yet on fire, but soon to be. He had to act fast. Plunging into the nursery, he grabbed two eggs from their nests and headed back to the entrance. Only a few more remained. He handed them off to their mothers, who graciously thanked him and went off with several others.

About to turn back in, he stopped in his path. "Eva!" He yelled, surging from the entrance of the nursery. He raced across the camp, anger filling his eyes and his intentions: Ashoka. He should have known the male would be up to something. "I wouldn't, Alistair." He grinned darkly, claws digging into Eva's neck. "You should have kept your mouth shut and let Eva take my deal. I am not one to take no for an answer, after all." He said, red eyes turning on Eva. "She never wanted you Ashoka, you filthy swine. I did not have to convince her of anything." Alistair hissed, a growl leaving his jaws. Ashoka looked to Eva for a moment, tightning his grip around her neck. Eva snarled at Ashoka, her claws raking across his right eye.

Letting out a roar, Ashoka let Eva go. Blood slid down his cheek from the gashes Eva left behind. Eva made an attempt to get away, but Ashoka moved in on her. Jaws snapped down on the back Eva's neck, stopping her in her tracks. A soundless scream left her mouth and Alistair surged forward desperate to save his mate.

The color red, what was it really? It was the color that drained from Eva's body: life, blood. It was the color that filled Ashoka's movements: anger, rage. It was the color that Alistair saw: wrath, animosity.

breaking point :
/ˈbrākiNG ˌpoint/
the moment of greatest strain at which someone or something gives way.

Eva dropped lifeless to the ground, Alistair rearing to meet Ashoka. Snarling, claws extended to find any flesh to scour. Jaws widened to meet Ashoka. Alistair's jaws clamped down on the top jaw of Ashoka. Claws found their way to Alistair's face, Ashoka's desperate attempt to free himself from the vice that was Alistair's jaws. Letting go, Alistair made an attempt to find something else to grab ahold of. Ashoka managed to shove Alistair away. Snarling, Alistair dropped to all fours.

Ashoka smirked, several of his minions coming to his aid. "You coward. They can't protect you from me, Ashoka!" Alistair roared as Ashoka made his exit. "Your days are numbered!" Narrowed eyes turned on the three warriors Ashoka assembled. A smirk spread across Alistair's jaws, which obviously confused the warriors. "You think you can take down the likes of me, boys?" He said with a chuckle, that dark smirk still resting on his jaws. "Come on then. You just gonna stand there. Or, are we going to fight?" He taunted, watching as the first took the bait.

vengeance :
/ˈvenjəns/ ( middle english )
punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong.

Ears perked up at the sound of cracking leaves and twigs. The curled upper lip of the guards let out snarls of displeasure. Pearly whites shone in the gleaming moonlight. The smell of iron, blood, wafted into the air. Two eyes shone from the darkness of the trees, a laugh shaking them to their very cores. A myth, a fable, it was not real. He was not supposed to be alive.

Panic filled the hearts of the guards as they turned towards their camp. The cut short scream of the slower one plagued the ears of the taller, quicker guard. However, he knew he was no match for their assailant. A flash of teeth, crooked and covered in crimson would be the last thing to fill his sight. That, and the sound of that laugh. It chased him towards that light.

Stepping past the now lifeless bodies, Alistair headed into the camp. Was he insane? By definition, he was. Bent on revenge, his judgement had become clouded. He lacked the control of his own mind. Ashoka may have gained a few more days to live, but Alistair would make certain Ashoka's demise came at his hands. A smirk spread across his jaws as he saw Ashoka leave his den. "I told you they could not protect you from me." He said, his tongue sliding over the pearly whites. Ashoka stood at the entrance of his den, paralyzed with fear. "But, t-the fire... They found a body." Ashoka said, slowly leaving the den. "A body. Though, obviously you now know it wasn't mine." He said, moving towards Ashoka. "You won't get away from me this time." He snarled, snapping his jaws near the viscet.

"Oh, I am going to enjoy this." A smirk painted on his jaws, the last thing the opposing male would ever see.

more about allistair -

personality-
reserved | observant | vengeful | protective

He is not sociable, and prefers to stick to himself and his own thoughts. He has never really been outgoing even as a child. He tends to only interact with the few friends he has. Not necessarily shy, Alistair still is not a big fan of attention. He prefers to work in the background or behind the scenes. He actually has a mild fear of public speaking, and tries his best to avoid situations which would prompt him to do any sort of public speaking. Now, when interacting one or two individuals, Alistair can actually be quite a charismatic individual who is capable being quite a smooth talker. He could, perhaps, be deemed a little on the manipulative side. Capable of eliciting desired emotions with an unnatural ease, Alistair knows the right buttons to press in a wide variety of situations.

Alistair is observant, which also aids in his manipulative nature. Capable of picking up small details and changes in a persond behavior due to key stimuli, Alistair is quick to pick up the inner workings of each individual. Alistair is also quite intelligent, which makes him all the more dangerous. Capable of finding quick solutions to difficult situations, it is almost impossible to trap Alistair. He is also a very quick learner, which aids him in being a jack of all trades. When he finds a new quest or task, Alistair is a very hard-worker. He is adament on ensuring that the quest or task is finished to the fullest possible potential. He dislikes having to redo a task, thus he ensures he gets the job done right the first time.

Alistair is, obviously, vengeful in nature. His name seems oddly fitting, as one of the Greek meanings is, "avenger."
wip

his town-
A small village bordered by the woods in hilly country. The woods are primarily coniferous and the climate is temperate. Mild summers followed by mild to harsh winters. A primitive village within a small kingdom ruled by a usually just king. The king is falling ill, and the prince is not quite as loved as his father. The kingdom is rich in resources, the ground fertile. The village is home to blacksmiths, craftsmen, farmers, and merchants all trying to support families or just themselves. The people are a typically kind type, open to outsiders and home to great festivals. The descent of the villagers are as diverse as you might be able to get. The village lies on a large trade route and is visited by traveling merchants. A river is nearby, the source of life for the small village. The village itself is known as Rijeka.

occupation-
Alistair could not bare to return to his clan without his beloved mate, Eva. Thus, he took up a career as a hitman and an assassin. A bit sadistic, Alistair takes his job seriously. Using his skills from his time as lead warrior, Alistair is extremely skilled. He does not work for hire, but instead listens to the talk around towns. He takes down tyrants or those who have wronged individuals incapable of defending themswlves. He is a lone wolf, and is never seen working with another individual. No one truly knows this is his occupation, as no one has ever seen him in action. The greatest assassins are the ones you have never seen. But, his day occupation is that of a hunter. He catches food for the town he now resides within and is one of the greatest the town has ever seen.

credits;
• first art was given by Joojoo to competitors! ^.^
• second art was commissioned from the extrememly talented Joojoo!
• definitions came from dictionary.com. ^.^
Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 am, edited 19 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Dat mohawk. I want to steal it.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 pm

ImageImage

Personality
Observant.Optimistic.Resourceful.Amusing.Complex.Careless
Enzo is in many words a trickster, his entire life to him is just a giant game .he does anything to get his way and just loves to pull all the pranks he can on people. He likes to give people an innocent toothy grin that you just know that you cannot trust but you can’t help but pull all of your trust into in just for it to backfire on you. He likes to spend most of his time in a room planning out complex ways of ruining someone's day and really doesn't have a reasoning to why he does what he does.

Story;

Last edited by corgiboy on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Last edited by DragonCave on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me