Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2334 - CLOSED

Postby ~Trompy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:28 am

Woo!! So excited to be here for another year and I fully plan on being around here next year :D Hopefully I can get back into doing more batches for all of you beautiful people XD

Owner: skyler1515
Name: Sebastian
Gender for Breeding: Male

To try for this guy, I want you to make a song/poem that describes how he views life. Is it depressed, excited, awed? Give me a feel for the world through it's eyes. Other than that requirement, it is an unlimited impress me and you can make off-topic forms and pretty it up all you want... just no off-site forms ^-^

I'll end this March 5th <3

Base Form;

Code: Select all
Owner:
Name:

Mutations
Owl 'Ears' *NEW* - Uncommon
Major Mane - Rare
Last edited by ~Trompy on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am

Username: lunala.

Name: Líamelo Quintal, or most commonly known as Liam.

Theme Song: Whatever it takes from Imagine Dragons

Original Poem: My brother

You make my smile
      You always have my back
      What is this lifestyle?
      Always in black?

Some days we do fight
      and on others we don’t
      but that’s okay
      because in the end we know what’s right

I miss you
      I adore you
      I can’t imagine a day without you

why brother, why did it have to be this way
      away, somewhere where no one has been before
      tell me, why didn’t you stay away?

but that’s okay
      it won’t tear us apart
      it won’t sway us away

one day, I’ll find you
      I’ll find my way back
      we’ll get back on track

I love you, my best friend

Style: Black, leather jackets, music concerts, technology, time, and space!

Relationship with his brother Arnost: Well when you first meet these two leathered siblings, the first thing you'll notice is how they act towards one another. It's not more of a sibling kind of relationship, but more of a rival kind...
      These two trouble makers have always done things together ever since they were born. Eating, sleeping, you name it. Pretty much everything they do is together. Almost like true love, ya know?
      In private they act like caring siblings, always watching out for one another. Somewhat like lovers. Although in public, they'll act as if they don't know each other, always using rotten language towards each other. As if they're mortal enemies, waiting for the right time to strike the other. Strange, huh?

Personality: Liam is a rough and rowdy time of viscet. He loves getting himself into trouble, and teasing others about anything really. This is how you'll meet him in public. Dressed in all black, and mane gelled back like a greaser; more of like a mid 40's theme. He also loves to impress others about his skills as an aerospace engineer and musician. During his free time, he'll play the electric guitar along with his brother Arnost while he plays the drums. It's one of his favorite pass-time activities to do and he'd rather do this with his brother than hang out with other viscets doing something else.
      Once you dig a bit deeper, you'll notice that he's not as bad as he is on the outside. He's very protective of the ones he loves, and will do anything in his power to keep them safe from harm. Almost like a father to them.

Other than that, Liam is a pretty messy guy. He hates cleaning things up, and would much rather leave it to rot than to ever pick it up one by one. Especially clothing. You'll find shirts and jeans all over the place! Some of it has been laying around for a couple of days, but some for even weeks and months. If you do somehow tell Liam to pick up his mess though, he'll most likely ignore you and won't talk to you for a couple of days. He's just a stubborn guy, that's just the way he is.

Fun Facts: likes chicken, and hates any other kind of meat
      likes his brother, even though he'll treat him like a jerk in public
      likes playing electric guitar with his brother
      likes his brother teaching him how to draw and paint
      likes being in charge, more of a leader
      likes the color blue and black
      likes the greaser style
      likes old fashioned cars

hates children
      hates people telling him what to do
      hates being with strangers
      hates the color yellow, too bright for him
      hates working alone in some cases
      hates being alone
      hates the dark
      hates heights

Story: "Just a little bit more..."
      Norway. Mid winter.
      Liam was in his basement adding the finishing touches to one of his greatest inventions yet, a teleportation device. A large circular frame on the wall with a bright blue activation switch on it's right side. Once you activate the switch, a bright pink glow will be emitted from the frame, to form a semi transparent flow of waves from the edges to the center of the device, signifying that it's in full power.
      The greaser has worked all day and night on this particular project. Why you wonder? As a matter of fact, Liam works as an aerospace engineer for the national National Aeronautics and Space Administration. As lead, they asked him to make a device that will blow everyone away, something that will change the face of science in the future. Being the bright engineer he is, Liam immediately accepted the difficult task.
      "And finished!"
      The young viscet stood up with a rusty wrench in his left paw. The teleportation device was finished.
      "Hey Arnost, come check this out!" Shouted Liam. He wanted to show his brother what he had just completed.
      "Coming!" Said Arnost. He came running down the stairs of the household from the main floor, his striped coat looking like lightning bolts as he dashed down the wooden steps.
      Liam wiped off all of the dust from his face and turned to face his companion. "Look what I just completed? A beauty ain't it?"
      Arnost stepped towards his sibling, and looked up at the great device. A truly remarkable contraption indeed. "Looks great bud!" He smiled. "But uhh... don't you think you missed a spot on the button thingy?" Asked Arnost as he stepped towards the bright blue activation switch on the right side of the device.
      "Wait there!" Shouted Liam, dashing towards Arnost so that he couldn't reach the switch. "Don't you dare touch that thing! I don't know if it's stable yet!" He placed his paw on Arnost's shoulder.
      The striped viscet faced his brother in disgust. "How dare you place your filthy paw on me!" He growled. "You built it for reason, which means it must work!"
      "No, stop!" Shouted Liam back at his brother. "I know I built it and all, but that doesn't mean it's stable and all. I'll test it out later, where it's safer."
      "Uh hello? Earth to Liam? Just try it out now." Arnost was getting impatient. "Just test it out now so you can show it to you boss tomorrow. Then you'll get the job much quicker." He stepped forward towards the switch and placed his paw on it, pressing it.
      "What are you-?!" Liam was cut off by the sound of his device turning on and gaining power. A bright pink semi transparent film filled up the interior boundaries of the contraption, and started to act like a vacuum.
      The two viscets stared at the film as it began to suck up everything that stood in front of it. Surprisingly, the two were heavy enough so that they wouldn't get sucked up so easily as the rest of the objects.
      Everything in the basement fell and began to get sucked up by the portal one by one.
      Liam turned his brother towards him.
      "What the heck did you do?! I told you it wasn't stable!"
      Arnost stared at him, fear was covering up his entire face. "Watch it! I'm sorry for all of this! Just turn the darn thing off!"
      Liam's faced turned red, his blood was boiling in rage. "Just stay here! I'll get this fixed." He growled, and tossed his brother back so that he wouldn't get sucked up.
      The portal's power was growing stronger by the minute. Heavier objects became easier to swallow now.
      Liam began to grab ahold of the steel tables around him so that he wouldn't get sucked up either. He hung on for his dear life.
      Eventually, he made it to the right side of his portal, and managed to press his paw down on the bright blue switch to deactivate the device.
      Liam calm down, knowing that since he pressed the switch, the portal should deactivate. But think again. The portal instead grew in strength, and became even more powerful.
      Before he knew it, Liam was already in the air. His body was already halfway sucked into the portal. The only thing that was saving him now was his weak grip on the metal table that stood in front of him.
      Arnost watched in terror. He was about to lose his best friend. "Liam! Hang on tight!"
      Liam couldn't respond. He was weakened by the portal, and was only concentrated on strengthening his grip on the table.
      Although soon enough, the bolts on the bottom of the table began to loosen, and fall out one by one. As the last bolt fell out, so did the metal table.
      "Arnost!!" Cried Liam, as he was sucked into the portal along with the steel blue metal table.

"Hnngg..."
      The bright yellow sun rose from the horizon, bringing life to everything it touched.
      All around there were bizarre plants, animals, and smells. This definitely wasn't earth. Oh no, it was a different planet from some sort of foreign solar system.
      Liam was laying down on a patch of orange sand where blue vines and pink trees surrounded him. Strange odors such as citrus and spice clouded up his nostrils.
      The greaser woke up from a sneeze. His vision was blurry for a moment, but once it returned back to normal he sat up, looking all around him for any sign of Earth.
      "Arnost!" He shouted. "Arnost!!" He shouted again, but it was no use. His brother was no where to be found.
      Tears rolled down Liam's face. It was an accident. How did he end up here? Where is he? What is this place? His mind was swarmed with questions, fear, hatred, and guilt.
      Deciding to go and search around, Liam stood up on his hind feet to get a good look at the new area around him.
      "I guess it's a new planet..." He decided, landing back on all fours. The boy wasn't sure what to do at this point.
      Being the determined fellow he is, he came up with plan. "Welp, just gotta keep on moving I guess. And find some shelter." And with that he moved along the blue jungle and orange sand. A whole new world to explore, and a whole new adventure to find the one who he loves most.
Last edited by lunala. on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2334

Postby GreyScale » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:50 am

Name:
Colby
Poem:

Please don't tell me not to cry,
Please don't say there was a reason why,
You don't know what I'm feeling
Or how much I hurt
The wet spots are form tears
Left on the collar of this shirt
You tell me to go on with life
Saying, forgot about it and be strong
But deep down I am sad,
And don't want to go along
And I don't expect you to understand why
For no apparent reason,
I break down and start to cry
The best thing you can do for me
Is be there, always, like a friend

There is so much hate in this world
So little love and glee
So maybe I can be the one
To spread some kindness, love and joy
Cause even though I hurt inside
No one else should feel this way
So I bury me feeling deep inside
So no one sees the pain I hide

Song: Scars to your beautiful - Alessia Cara

Based this on depression awareness. And that sometimes all you need is a friend <3

He is so beautiful. You did an amazing job on him and I just love your style. (If I win, this will be my first Viscet)
Last edited by GreyScale on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 am

important information wrote: Username: rain,
Name: Lucas
Theme Song :
Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter (Music Box)

x

x
x
x
x
x
x

More about him:

His full name is Lucas Adam Delrose

He lives alone, seemingly in the middle of a flowery field

Gardening is the best thing he is able to do, since he can
    express his emotions.

Lucas has not talked to anyone in a very long time, hes
    even forgotten how to speak.

Everything seems quite peaceful where he lives, making it
    perfect for gardening.

x
    x
    x

Poem

Golden flowers steadily in bloom,
    Glancing at the time, I see that its noon.
    Taking a deep breath, I let out a long sigh.
    No one would understand
    So forever I stay in my demise.

I just wish they could know
    that on the inside, I dont shine, I glow.
    An everlasting air of silence,
    The voices in my head left long ago.

There is no one left but me,
    as well as my garden of envy.
    I want to scream.
    I want to cry.
    However, I stay trapped.

Silence is frustrating.

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    credit: 1 2 3 4
Last edited by rain, on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R o c k ' n ' R o l l

Postby Parasitic Rat » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:08 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Name
Rokkunrōru
(Male for Breeding, Female for Pronouns.)

Song
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead || Set It Off
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
"'🇱🇪🇦🇩 🇸🇮🇳🇬🇪🇷 🇦🇳🇩 🇬🇺🇮🇹🇦🇷🇮🇸🇹?
🇼🇭🇦🇹, 🇦🇷🇪 🇾🇴🇺 🇸🇹🇺🇵🇮🇩?'
🇹🇭🇦🇹'🇸 🇾🇴🇺.
🇴🇭, 🇧🇺🇹 🇼🇭🇦🇹 🇩🇴 🇮 🇨🇦🇷🇪?
🇮'🇲 '🇸🇹🇺🇵🇮🇩'."

......-🇷🇴🇰
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
"🇮 🇰🇳🇴🇼 🇾🇴🇺 🇭🇦🇹🇪 🇲🇪 🇫🇴🇷 🇼🇭🇴 🇮 🇦🇲,
🇧🇺🇹 🇭🇴🇳🇪🇸🇹🇱🇾,
🇮 🇩🇴🇳'🇹 🇷🇪🇦🇱🇱🇾 🇨🇦🇷🇪.
🇾🇴🇺🇷 🇴🇵🇮🇳🇮🇴🇳🇸 🇦🇷🇪 🇾🇴🇺🇷🇸, 🇰🇮🇩.
🇩🇴🇳'🇹 🇹🇷🇾 🇦🇳🇩 🇫🇴🇷🇨🇪 '🇪🇲 🇴🇳 🇲🇪."

......-🇷🇴🇰
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"Some people are real,
some are not.
but I can assure you that I'm not fake."

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"Make a story, tell a tale,
Sing a song or sing along,
Cut the ties with society,
Bring back the life in me,
Tell them that it's no use
Because I'm filled with
Apathy."

-Rokkunrōru

"Aye, Kya," Rok huffed as she caught up with both her and Vent, "you need to slow down."
"You need to speed up." Kyandoru huffed back, looking back at her with a mischievous smirk.
"You need to work out more, Candyfloss." Vent laughed, causing Rok to grumble something inaudible. "You need more emotion,
too." Vent added as they continued to advance in their path, but this time they were walking for Rok's sake.
"I can't control that, Forest." Rok snorted, adjusting the guitar on her back and straightening up when Kyandoru looked at her.
Kya slowed down to walk next to Rok, with Vent in the lead.
"You can always try and see a professional, you know." Kya suggested.
"That costs money, Ky." Rok sighed.
"Yeah, but it can help. You can see someone for your insomniac ways, too." Kya finished with a grin, lightly patting Rok on the head before running up to join vent. Rok's face flushed and she slumped slightly to try and hide the blush.

-

You Are The One Who
You always make me smile, Kya, you always make me happy.
But a poem can't express how I feel.
I don't know if it's real or not,
So just think of this as film.
Flimsy and thin and easy to break,
Because I don't know if it's true.

Drove Out The Darkness In Me
Maybe it can be if you think hard enough,
Or maybe I just don't show through.
I guess this emotion's balled up inside me
Like the fire inside you.
You're always carefree and energetic,
And really happy, too.

You Have Set Me Free.
I don't know how you do it, Kya,
But I guess that it works.
You're my favorite person ever,
And I guess it's just a quirk.
Sometime's I say that life's a video game
Inside an empty mind,
But I guess nothing's impossible
Because you brought me back to life.

-

"I don't know what love feels like." Rok said bluntly.
"Oh." Vent huffed.
"I don't even know if I can feel it. It's probably just some other weird emotion."
"Or maybe you do love her. She's probably the only one that can make you feel love." Vent said happily, clapping and bouncing.
Rok just explained her feelings about Kya to Vent, but is utterly confused by the emotion.
"I don't feel that way about anyone though?" Rok said, sounding more like a question than a statement.
"Then it's all Kya's fault." Vent mocked, before laughing slightly. "You gotta tell her, Candyfloss~."
"You can." Rok crossed her arms, leaning back on the wall. Right when she did, though, Kya came around the corner with two ice cream cones and a smile.

Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 am, edited 12 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Owner: DragonCave
Name: Emmett
Poem/Song:
    I dare you to tell me how to live
    You'll find me to be inattentive
    What I do is just my business
    I thought you would know this
    I didn't think I'd have to make it a song

I live my life to the fullest
    Barrel forward and bite the bullet
    Do what you love and love what you do
    You'll see the problems you have are few
    Those you have? Don't let them bug you

Do no harm but take no hits
    Talk with our mouth before your fists
    They'll push you down and you'll likely fall
    Just stand back up ready to swing is all

No matter what they tell you to do
    Live the life that you want to
Probably still a WIP

I'n not much of a composer but possible res?

As lovely as this boyo is I think I'll leave it to the more talented song/poem writers and focus on another comp ^-^ Good luck to all and congrats to the winner!
Last edited by DragonCave on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 pm

<<<<<Click The Link Above To Go To Page>>>>>
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Username: Animal345
Name: Ava
Song: 1-800-273-8255-Logic ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid

This song supports Suicide awareness

Poem:
Roses are red
violets are blue
please leave me alone
I don't want to talk to you.

Take me in and give me love
and you and I will be like a dove

My life can change as you can see
please someone come after me

About:
Ava is somewhat suicidal. Growing up she was picked on for her ears and her shy personality . She never felt like she belonged. She recently ran away from home because she felt like she had been a failure to her family because she did not fit in and act like all of the other Viscets. This led her to become suicidal. However, her whole life changed around once somebody stood up for her. Ava had know clue who they were but somehow they cared for her.

Ava ran as fast as she could not looking back. She did not want to face her family and friends ever again. Today had been awful.
Ava had been pushed over and bitten her she was too afraid to stand up for herself. Ava kept running until she reached a small cave in the mountain. "I will live here for now." she said. "That is if I can take living." As a child Ava had been very social so she relied on close friends and family. But once she found out that her friends were talking about her behind her back she could not take it anymore. Ava quickly made a nest and went to sleep.

The next day Ava woke up around noon. The sun was at its peak in the sky and the birds were chirping. Of course Ava enjoyed the peaceful mountain. down below Ava spotted other Viscets. She looked closer and discovered that they were going to climb up the mountain. "Oh-no!" Ava scrambled to here feet and hide behind a near-by boulder. As the climbers were moving she tried her best no to make a single sound. Her plan went well until a bird landed on her nose. "Go away!" she whispered. the bird left but it gave Ava a present while it was there. Feathers. Achoo! Ava's sneeze practically woke up the whole world.
"Hey guys did you here something?'
"Ya I think It came from that cave.'
"Will go check it out."
Ava slapped her self across the face. Look what you got yourself into. The Viscet reached the cave and looked around "Hello!" he called, "Is anybody here?" He search the cave a bit more until he saw Ava's tail poking out. "hi there," He spoke softly," I see you!" Ava Shyly poked her head up. "Please don't make fun of me. I know i'm ugly." Ava had tried to cover up her ears but the Viscet uncovered them. "Ugly?" he spoke, "Your not ugly. Your nothing but beautiful. In fact you are the prettiest Viscet I have every seen!" The two locked eyes. Quickly the other Viscet snapped out of it. "And of course that is an amazing compliment considering what my mother looks like." The two laughed. Maybe life won't be so bad. Maybe I can return home.

Last edited by Pacsaj on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Ahh I just wanna gobble em up xD They remind me of chocolate and marshmallows owo
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:26 pm

name quinn
alias quincy, quince, quinzel, q

scent hibiscus and fire
voice lilted and smooth, very soothing and
surprisingly deep for his appearance

gender male

[ user milo. ]

wip

Last edited by milo. on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me