Based on Click to view
Artist mars [gallery]
Time spent 21 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0055

Postby mars » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To adopt this cat, you must be at least level 1 with enough room in your clan!

Just fill out this form, answering the prompt in 500 words or less about their relationship with another cat in your clan. It can be anything: are they friends? Enemies? Secretly in love? Try to think of something creative <3 I'll be judging based on your development between the two. Good luck! ^v^

End Date: February 15th at 5 am EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan Thread:[/b]

[b]Cat's Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Gender:[/b]
[b]Cat's Rank:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (max 500 words)

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: A short-furred orange mackerel tabby with a white underside and soft blue eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0054

Postby Hawky<3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:42 am

mark may enter!!!

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0055

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Username: kiffell
Clan Thread: xxx

Cat's Name: Lucy Honeyheart
Cat's Gender: she-cat
Cat's Rank: warrior

Prompt:

xxx
Last edited by kiffell on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:13 pm

why not I'll do it :3
Username: Sunlitsecrets
Clan Thread: Frontierclan

Cat's Name: Smallstep
Cat's Gender: female
Cat's Rank: warrior

Prompt:
Smallstep lives in this Clan but she has no idea why. The truth is, she's terrified of the leader. She's a quiet, reserved cat, one to take life one step at a time and enjoy the silence. And Wildstar is the exact opposite. Easily frightened by loud noises and quick movements, she hates the fact that Wildstar is always bouncing around and shouting things. Yes, of course Smallstep knows that Wildstar means well. But it's hard to think about that when her leader is a loud, clumsy fool.
. Maybe it's because she was on her own for most of her life, or maybe it's because she just has trouble trusting people, but she really can't stand Wildstar.
. On the other paw, Wildstar is simply confused. She's being as kind as possible, why isn't her clanmate appreciating that? Smallstep's reluctance makes Wildstar all the more eager to be as nice as she can be to the other. For right now, she's not really understanding that being energetic isn't the way to go.

The two can’t seem to come to an understanding, but hopefully, one day, they will.
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Username: Nero the Corgi King
Clan Thread: DawnClan

Cat's Name: FireHeart (Because of the cat's personality, not because of the actual Warriors series)
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Rank: Warrior

Prompt: 283 words I may add more to this later if I get any ideas
FireHeart hesitantly laid down beside the smokey tuxedo tom, SootStar. He quietly purred enjoying the heat he gave off. Although he knew SootStar didn't return his feelings he had a major crush on the tom. At first he denied it, and hated that he felt this way towards another tom. He wondered if his feelings were forbidden, what would happen if anyone found out how he felt towards his leader? He quickly tried to push away the thought and enjoy the moment. He closed his eyes and listened to the tom's soft heart beat, he began to relax as the faint rhythmic thumping of his leader's heart soothed him. His soft purring grew slightly louder as he began to very slowly doze off with his head on SootStar's shoulder, almost covered by the tom's thick pelt. SootStar's faint scent of roses making it harder for him to keep his eyes open. He hated to admit it but he was completely in love with SootStar. Everything about him made his heart race, his beautiful blue eyes, his perfect smokey coat, how he always smelled of roses or pine trees, and he especially loved the way the tom stood in front of the clan and took control over every situation.

As the faint sound of cicadas and crickets filled the air the two continued to quickly doze off in each others warm embrace, FireHeart's ginger pelt fading into SootStar's own smokey coat as he kept himself wrapped around the slightly younger warrior. All of their fears and problems forgotten, the only thing on their minds was each other, even though FireHeart knew he shouldn't be having these feelings for his leader, especially not another tom.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Username: Sabatea
Clan Thread: TreeClan

Cat's Name: Kestrelwing
Cat's Gender: Female

Prompt: Kestrelwing is, outwardly, quite snarky and rude to Maplestar. Sarcasm and snide remarks are her weapons and she uses them willingly. At one point, as she snapped a remark at her leader, he responded saying, "Maybe I should've named you Kestrelfang with that mouth of yours". Truthfully though, despite her reactions to him, she secretly has a deep respect for her leader. She may like to express it by being a pain in the tail, but she greatly reveres the way he leads the Clan, and she's fully willing to follow him.

To begin with, she was nervous about the difference in their age. Maplestar was actually younger than her by many moons, and she wasn't sure if he would be someone she could look up to in that way. His natural leadership skills shone through though, and she quickly was able to fall in step behind him. Part of the reason for her easy acceptance was that the respect was mutual. Despite her tongue, Maplestar made it clear that he trusted her judgment and was more than willing to listen to her concerns and thoughts.

Kestrelwing may not be the deputy of the Clan, but Maplestar counts on her to be a senior member, and in times of need he will go to her to discuss matters of the Clan. The two get along very well, and the respect for one another runs deep, and though they are not mates, they have a certain amount of affection for one another. Kestrelwing will berate every decision that Maplestar makes, and questions him heavily on his actions, but Maplestar in return will never do any action that cannot be justified to her. Together, the two make a good pair, and the Clan is better for having them.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comettail76 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Username: Comettail76
Clan Thread: Coastalclan

Cat's Name: Foxcloud
Cat's Gender: Male

Prompt: Fox waited at the border of Vervain... well, Vervainstar's new clan, which has become part of his routine in the past few days. He still felt the instinct to roll his eyes at the idea. He had told her it wasn't going to work out. That it was a foolish idea. But Vervainstar had insisted that she could make her dream of creating a clan a reality.

Yet despite his logical protests, he still felt admiration for her spirit. It was a main reason why she was his closest friend, even if he couldn't exactly agree with some of her more out-there ideas.

He heard Vervainstar's steps approach, and his head perked up to see her, as usual, confidently stepping toward the border, ready to tell him how that clan has been going lately.
Fox asked with joking haughtiness,"Ready to admit this was an absurd idea yet and surrender with a 'You were right?'"
Unsurprisingly, she answered, amused,"Of course not, you dork!"
He continued, in a more serious tone,"Alright, but really, this is kind of the silliest idea you've had yet. Do you even have any members in you clan yet?"
Vervainstar admitted,"Well... no... but it's only been a few days. I'm sure I'll get some cats to join soon. I've been looking around as much as possible. And it'll all be worth it!"

Fox's stomach dropped at the words "I've been looking around as much as possible". Those may sound fine to any other cat,
and from any other cat, but Fox knew better with Vervainstar. She literally has done something as much as possible if she said she did, neglecting her need for sleep. Sure enough, when he looked closely, Vervainstar looked worse for wear compared to the day she had started this.

Seeming to take his concerned expression as doubt, she continued,"Come on, I know this probably sounds like those other times I said something would really work and they didn't, but I truly believe it will this time! You've heard the stories about clans, too. They're impressive cats that have created admirable communities. With enough effort, I can create one here, it'll just take dedication and patience."

He couldn't leave her alone on this plan, even if he didn't think it would succeed. Vervainstar would suffer for it, not focusing nearly enough on herself, and he could never consider himself to really be her friend if he walked away knowing this. Besides... even if he sincerely doubted it would happen...
if Vervainstar did somehow successfully create a clan, it would be pretty admirable. It would be something he'd want to be a part of.

Fox finally gave in,"Alright, maybe I'm the biggest fool for joining in on the silliest idea I've ever heard, but I just can't say no. But I'll only join if you get some sleep when we're back at your camp."

Vervainstar's elation at his response quickly made it worth it.

[Word Counter used: https://wordcounter.io/ Since it's pretty close to 500 let me know if it's over for the word counter you use and I'll edit my prompt answer]
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:21 am

dropping out, good luck everyone!
Last edited by HibiscusBlossom on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:33 am

Username: Sanara
Clan Thread: Hillside Clan

Cat's Name: Fadingdreams
Cat's Gender: She-cat
Cat's Rank: Deputy

Prompt:
Fadingdreams has a love/hate relation with Falconstar. He’s certainly not the easiest feline to get along with, as he is quiet and makes plenty of decisions that effect her as well without running them by her, but she would really rather he be more thankful for her practically saving his life. As she found him, he was nothing but a scrap of fur with still healing scratches across his face and shoulder. He certainly hadn’t eaten much, and it didn’t seem as though his paws were in any better shape.

She wanted to ask questions, and to know what this tom had done to turn out so raggedy. The only polite thing was to catch him a proper dinner and ask questions once he had his full. And so she did. After she placed the mouse before him, she waited and waited. He neither ate nor spoke, and although she felt a little offended, she knew it had to be something tragic, so she stuck around.

She spoke to him for days on end, catching him meals and waiting for responses. Once he began accepting her meals after they were too good a temptation, he spoke to her softly, and she soon learned that he was looking for a place to settle. She told him how rogues lived around, but he wasn’t ready to claim territory. Falconstar wouldn’t hear of it, claiming a prophecy from a thing called ‘starclan.’ Fadingdreams knew she couldn’t leave him to wander around helplessly, eventually becoming a second hand and what he called a ‘deputy’. Not much has become of the title just yet, and she often gets frustrated with Falconstar having to do things ‘his own way,’ but she sticks around because he needs her.

And just maybe, in a way, she needs him too.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items