Cloud Goddess

"Cloud Goddess" by The Fire Rose

Dressup entry

Cloud Goddess

Postby The Fire Rose » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Alright, I understand this is a LOT of people's favorite pet, but I have a story with this one.

For starters, I LOVE kittens, but I can't have one due to my parents being allergic, I loved Penelope the dragon from Barbie's Rapunzel movie, I love unicorns (the horn reminds me of one), I loved bright colored rainbows (I would basically run for my life if I heard somebody say there was a rainbow just to see it), and the pet's body reminds me of a cloud which led me to name it after the Greek cloud nyphh and goddess of hospitality, Nephele. The dressup involves clouds for that reason, and blue used to be my absolute favorite color. I had blue everything! The little flowers are super cute next to her, and added a bit of extra charm to an already precious design. Although the best part? I got Nepehele from an auction and managed to win it with the white 2008 Warrior cat (which I'm not a collector of, I got it from December 18th), a graveyard bunny, and two background. I remember being super surprised and extremely happy that I had won, and I highly doubt I'll ever trade this beauty.

So yeah, if you read through that wall of text, thank you and you deserve a medal XD
The Fire Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me