Yer A Witch, L'rena

"Yer A Witch, L'rena" by Audrey_Bee

Dressup entry

Yer A Witch, L'rena

Postby Audrey_Bee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:07 am

I have decided to go against everything I have done the past 4 years on Chicken smoothie and start dressing up my pets, spending hundreds and hundreds of C$ on items.

Intro:
I am working on a little Harry potter project. It's going to contain all my favourite H.P Characters and all the main ones. plus one. My OC. Every day and night i dream of being in the world of T.V Shows and Films (such as Harry Potter, as of late).
This girl in each place is the same girl. But each 'world' she goes into, she has different memories and knows different people, with a dull memory of the other 'worlds'. she gets a different name, different family and different relationships with all kinds of characters.

So. Here she is in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Her name is Lorena Potter, Twin sister of Harry. They have been very close since Birth and became even closer in the hands of the Dudley's.
Until they were separated into different houses. That's right, Lorena is a Slytherin. She has always been the cunning one who stands up for herself and her brother when they were younger. Her and Harry have their fights but they are still twins and will always have that special bond.

Here, you can see her surrounded by darkness. She loves to learn about dark magic. not that she would use it on someone who doesn't deserve it, but it may help in the fight against You-Know-Who.
Unfortunately, no one seems to understand this and think she is going to go over to the dark side.

She looks just like her mother. piercing green eyes and blazing red hair. the only difference is the scar on the left side of her face. 'X' marks the spot. Unlike harry, this scar doesn't show how she defeated the great, powerful Voldemort, but it shows that she only lives because Voldemort allowed it. Every time she looks in the mirror, she remembers why she is alive. Because Voldemort said so.

Her pet of choice is a Kneazle called Circe. she has beautiful Leopard-like markings and pointed ears. She's Lorena's second set of eyes and is her protector. She senses trouble when it comes near and comforts Lorena when she's upset or angry.

Thats all for now. This is only the beginning of Lorena's story!

(Thank you so much for reading! side note, choosing what pets to use is quite time consuming and difficult. with Lorena, i used a pet from the 'Wood Dog" Litter. This is because i was looking for a ginger-ish coloured dog but also needed a similar looking one thats brown for Harry. i wanted them similar with them being twins and all and saw this dog along with the Dark Wood Dog and thought they were perfect. I have a PPS Cat thats perfect for Circe. it took me a while to figure out what to use for Hagrid but then decided a MalK Wolf would be ideal. I just need to see what to do about items...

Hope you liked my dress up! this was my first proper one and I'm quite proud with how it turned out to be honest!)
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me