Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Artist search entry - Mods please move to entries thread! by luca balsa.

Based on Click to view
Artist luca balsa. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Artist search entry - Mods please move to entries thread!

Postby luca balsa. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:44 am

Shoot why is this in sketches and expariments mods please move this to entriess my bad!

This is a artist search entry these are NOT for sale .0.

I really like how some of these turned out but some of them I really do not like how they turned out XP

Please let me know if I made any mistaked on the type of guardian demons these are or if I messed up their raritys !

1. Uncommon - Chubb

2. Common - Whisker

3. Ledgendary - Armor diller

4. Uncommon - Sweller

5. Rare - Leg lifter

6. Uncommon - Flying long-blob

7. Uncommon - Nubby

8. Rare - Buffer

9. Rare - Sumkit
Last edited by luca balsa. on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage(♡˙︶˙♡)
Luca | any pronouns
old player trying to be active for the 3rd time now oops
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist search entry - Mods please move to entries thread

Postby That's Offensive » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:18 am

you got most of the rarities right, the leglifter has functional wings making it rare and the sumkit has an item making it rare, other than that #4 is not a glory but a sweller but everything else seems fine, good job.
the designs are nice but not quite what Im looking for, they are simple and thats not bad but Im looking for designs with more detail, feel free to make another entry if you want to. you seem to have your rarities down and I think you know the basics of design so if you did another entry with more details you are likely to become an official guardian demons artist.
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist search entry - Mods please move to entries thread

Postby luca balsa. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:42 am

That's Offensive wrote:you got most of the rarities right, the leglifter has functional wings making it rare and the sumkit has an item making it rare, other than that #4 is not a glory but a sweller but everything else seems fine, good job.
the designs are nice but not quite what Im looking for, they are simple and thats not bad but Im looking for designs with more detail, feel free to make another entry if you want to. you seem to have your rarities down and I think you know the basics of design so if you did another entry with more details you are likely to become an official guardian demons artist.

Ahh thank you I have fixed the mistakes and for the comments on the designs, if I have time I plan to make a second entry and if I do ill so my best to make some more detailed designs, thanks again!

ImageImageImage(♡˙︶˙♡)
Luca | any pronouns
old player trying to be active for the 3rd time now oops
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me