Artist mars [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mars

by mars

palla's entries <3

Postby mars » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:01 pm

hey there, I'm palla !! I figured I'd give this a go and tell you a little about myself in this post <3

I'm a major genetics nerd; I first learned dog coat color genetics back in 2014 when I was hired as an artist for a species called nannucks! this is the version of genetics that we followed back then and the one that I am the most familiar with (with a few additional genes like merle and coat length added in), although I know a few things have since changed (such as red intensity changing from the c locus to the i locus, the addition of urajiro, a few breed-specific genes, etc) so I'm willing to modify it as necessary to fit whatever system you'll be using :)

I've had quite a bit of experience being an artist for multiple species/adoptables before <3 I'm a former artist of nannucks and furtopians, while I'm currently an artist/nursery artist for deersserts and ochieng (my own up-and-coming species) and a guest nursery artist for simas. I've also done a lot of work with designing tokotas on da, with a few of my best designs on the genos here and here following toko design guidelines <3

I definitely enjoy doing natural coat color designs the most, and since nannucks has closed I've been really hoping to become an artist for another realistic/genetics-based species so I can show off my true design skills again ^v^

thank you for considering me, and a huge good luck to everyone else that is entering !!

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: palla's entries <3

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 am

aa your designs are gorgeous and you seem to be very experienced in designing~ I'd love to see more of what you can come up with though <3 Before i make a decision i'd love to see a few more entries from you!
If you have any questions about the genetics set, you can find more here~ Mind you I am still getting the hang of writing genes myself, so i might be a lil bit off sometimes~

Last bumped by ~HєуRєι~ on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 am.

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~