Enchanted Unicorn ~

"Enchanted Unicorn ~" by SarahAnimalLuvr

Dressup entry

Enchanted Unicorn ~

Postby SarahAnimalLuvr » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

You squint your eyes as you walk forward, trying to see through the fog and mist. You don't know why exactly you decided to come here, but as you had nothing else to do, you thought, "why not". But now that you're here, you realize you had more coming than you had planned for. It was chilly, and the walk was difficult as the path was uneven and rocky. You were determined, however, to not turn back, and to finish what you started. You went over the rumors you had heard in your head: some say magical creatures are found here that haven't been seen anywhere else, while others call for unforeseen materials and unexplained phenomenons and circumstances. Nevertheless, you were going to see if they were true. You push on, until you notice a change in the scenery. You now see faint, glowing lights around you, seemingly just drifting in the air. "How odd," you think, and move towards one. a you go to touch it, it moves slightly, just out of your reach. You suddenly notice movement in front of you, and slowly creep towards the sound. It goes quiet, and you start to wonder if you imagined it before you hear it again. Now you see a glowing, but different from the odd orbs: brighter and blue. you move towards it, and come upon.... a baby unicorn. You can't believe your eyes: a unicorn?! She seems to have a crystal horn, which must be the glowing that you saw, along with small wings on her back. An alicorn, then. She was absolutely beautiful. She looks over at you, and her eyes are slightly wide. She goes by the name Meiosis, and unknown to you, she has magical powers. Not many humans have ever seen her, and those who have carry the tale with them, though are never believed. As you cautiously approach her, she seems calm, and puts her nose to your hand. You gasp and smile in awe as she glitters and lays her muzzle on your lap. You stay there with her a while, before you realize you must leave. You did not plan to stay very long, and the cold was getting to you. Reluctantly you let go of Meiosis, and say goodbye as you head back the way you came. You look over your shoulder one more time, and meet her beautiful, crystal-blue eyes. "I'll never forget you..." you whisper, and you can feel her stare on you as you go below the hill, and go back home.

(Wow, did not know I could write that much just for a short RP! Seriously, I was going to do some short paragraph, and I did this! Impressed with myself XD, don't know iff anyone will read it tho...)
SarahAnimalLuvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me