Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

RIP Leah my pet bird. :( by Lennamoo

Artist Lennamoo [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RIP Leah my pet bird. :(

Postby Lennamoo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:01 pm

RIP LEAH

As you can tell, im saying RIP to someone very special to me, but she has passed away.
Leah my budgie, she was my second bird that I have ever gotten in my life. And today, 12/30/17 is the day she passed away, I dont know why. But it seems like she has been laying to much eggs and we couldnt do anything to stop her. We even removed the dad from Leah. Soon afterwards Leah finally chose to stop laying eggs, she spent time in the cage with all her babies squawking. Whenever I saw Leah, she always looked sick. Sypmotoms of sickness have been showing up (Constently ruffling her feathers, sitting on the same perch, not eating and being weak) I was worried, but I knew she would get better because I knew she was strong. I couldn't bring her to the vet or anything because it would cost to much or something. The next day in the morning she was the same as yesterday. By the evening in 12/30/17, she was laying on the floor dead. Her stomach was warm so that means she passed away not long ago.

I cried for almost a hour. I felt so mad at myself for not even bugging to pay attention to her. But it was too late, and crying wouldnt help. When I walk past the cage it looks diffrent without her. Yesterday she wasnt the bird I knew, Leah is never lazy. She is always filled with energy and she is curious. But shes gone, it feels so diffrent now, and when someone menetions her I feel like bursting into tears. The cage will never be the same even with a replacment of a new bird.

Leah, I will always love you.
Lennamoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RIP Leah my pet bird. :(

Postby LunarKin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:31 pm

Im so sorry i know what your going through it happened to me my cat ran away from home to die without us knowing :(
Currently working for Chivals and Zanerens! And i am also killing myself with Dragon Maid, Past users: Candywolf and Puppygamer Pls do not use them!Image Im a single smol child Image Image Image Sometimes im a fraysexual Image Watch Dis Right Now Roblox Lioden Thiscrusho
LunarKin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RIP Leah my pet bird. :(

Postby Lennamoo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Puppygamer wrote:Im so sorry i know what your going through it happened to me my cat ran away from home to die without us knowing :(

Oh im sorry also. Its sad how pets need to die/ :cry:
[Hello! Im Lennamoo]
[I love birds, bunnies, and dogs!]

Rarest pet owned: Sunjewel

"Flip the pan, with egg." - Lennamoo

Pets: 1 lovebird, and 1 holland lop bunny!
Lennamoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me