Based on Click to view
Artist Beta. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Blizzard Readoption

Postby Beta. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:50 am

Finally got around to putting this guy on the new lines!
Original here

Family:
Jersey (mate) owned by me
Gywnn (daughter)
Pinkie Ade (son)
Seeley Booth (son)
Chardonnay (daughter)

This adoption will end on Jan. 15th, 2018. You may add extras, and there is no word limit!
Also, I prefer his name stays Blizzard, but you are welcome to re-name him if you feel the need to.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art:
Are you on the JBD Discord?:
Short Personality:

Also, check out Jelly Bean Dragons on DA!
Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blizzard Readoption

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:35 am

Username:
viixen

Name:
Blizzard

Art:

Yes

Short Personality:
-Huge goof
-Fairly chill
-Dad jokes x100
-Doesn't like thunderstorms,
only time he's not calm
-Doesn't care what said about him
-He'll punch someone if they're horrible
to his family though
-Can be kind of annoying to others
-Owns a diner
art

x
x
x
x
x
art

Longer Personality:
Blizzard is a fairly calm and goofy guy. He doesn't tend to let most issue's bother him until they effect him or his family directly in a bad way. Someone being rude or out of the way to him isn't really something he pays attention to and could honestly care less if someone doesn't like him, or if someone bad mouths him. He's a lot stricter with how his family are treated and while he's a really nice guy, Blizzard has been known to throw a punch or two because of others calling someone he cares about horrible things. However this happening is really a rare thing and he tries not to let comments bother him too much.

Blizzard makes a lot of stupid jokes and it's his favorite thing. His favorite one to do is the "Hi ____ I'm Dad". He's probably often got on his children's nerves throughout the years by responding to them being tired or hungry or anything else with that. He tends to make a joke out of almost anything save for situations that really don't call for it. For example, if two friends of his are arguing, he'll do his best to make a joke out of the situation in the case that the fight is happening over a stupid topic. Blizzard doesn't like watching others fight and tries to do his best to calm others down and hear each other out rather than fighting because they have different views on a subject.

Thunderstorms are something that have terrified him from childhood. It doesn't stem from any horrible experience with them, only that his ears are sensitive and sharp or loud noises hurt them and it makes his body tense up. He also doesn't like them because he stresses a lot over them, which are the only times he isn't calm. He normally curls up with blankets and drinks a warm beverage, like tea or milk and reads in a dark room by having a small light near him. He's not sure as to why, but keeping himself warm and distracted helps him not focus on the loud boom of thunder so much. A lot of time he'll even put a CD in the old portable CD player that he has and listen to calming music to distract himself.

Blizzard loves to cook and really likes attempting to make his own dishes without recipes. Most times his own personalized dishes don't come out the best on the first go, but Blizzard is a determined bean who goes through a lot of trial and error before he succeeds. This doesn't bother him at all because he knows to get better you have to keep trying, and that's what he always does. Maybe sometimes he never gets better and that's okay in his eyes. At least he tried and put effort into it.

Blizzard owns a diner, mainly due to the fact that he's the best at cooking foods related to them. He's always wanted to own a restaurant since he was little and he worked super hard doing other jobs to save up over the years. Blizzard is someone who sticks to a goal fully once he puts his mind to it. There's no backing out until he has no choice, because maybe he got sick or he just couldn't meet his goal no matter how hard he tried. All in all he's a very work oriented person who'll tell everyone around jokes all day and just wants everyone to get along.

Relationships:

(note- if someone isn't here it's just because I didn't get any info on them so I didn't quite know what to put)

Chardonnay
wip
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:18 am

marrrrkkk
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:56 am

mark
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beta. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:24 am

viixen wrote:
Username:
viixen

Name:
Blizzard

Art:

Yes

Short Personality:
-Huge goof
-Fairly chill
-Dad jokes x100
-Doesn't like thunderstorms,
only time he's not calm
-Doesn't care what said about him
-He'll punch someone if they're horrible
to his family though
-Can be kind of annoying to others
-Owns a diner
art

x
x
x
x
x
art

Longer Personality:
Blizzard is a fairly calm and goofy guy. He doesn't tend to let most issue's bother him until they effect him or his family directly in a bad way. Someone being rude or out of the way to him isn't really something he pays attention to and could honestly care less if someone doesn't like him, or if someone bad mouths him. He's a lot stricter with how his family are treated and while he's a really nice guy, Blizzard has been known to throw a punch or two because of others calling someone he cares about horrible things. However this happening is really a rare thing and he tries not to let comments bother him too much.

Blizzard makes a lot of stupid jokes and it's his favorite thing. His favorite one to do is the "Hi ____ I'm Dad". He's probably often got on his children's nerves throughout the years by responding to them being tired or hungry or anything else with that. He tends to make a joke out of almost anything save for situations that really don't call for it. For example, if two friends of his are arguing, he'll do his best to make a joke out of the situation in the case that the fight is happening over a stupid topic. Blizzard doesn't like watching others fight and tries to do his best to calm others down and hear each other out rather than fighting because they have different views on a subject.

Thunderstorms are something that have terrified him from childhood. It doesn't stem from any horrible experience with them, only that his ears are sensitive and sharp or loud noises hurt them and it makes his body tense up. He also doesn't like them because he stresses a lot over them, which are the only times he isn't calm. He normally curls up with blankets and drinks a warm beverage, like tea or milk and reads in a dark room by having a small light near him. He's not sure as to why, but keeping himself warm and distracted helps him not focus on the loud boom of thunder so much. A lot of time he'll even put a CD in the old portable CD player that he has and listen to calming music to distract himself.

Blizzard loves to cook and really likes attempting to make his own dishes without recipes. Most times his own personalized dishes don't come out the best on the first go, but Blizzard is a determined bean who goes through a lot of trial and error before he succeeds. This doesn't bother him at all because he knows to get better you have to keep trying, and that's what he always does. Maybe sometimes he never gets better and that's okay in his eyes. At least he tried and put effort into it.

Blizzard owns a diner, mainly due to the fact that he's the best at cooking foods related to them. He's always wanted to own a restaurant since he was little and he worked super hard doing other jobs to save up over the years. Blizzard is someone who sticks to a goal fully once he puts his mind to it. There's no backing out until he has no choice, because maybe he got sick or he just couldn't meet his goal no matter how hard he tried. All in all he's a very work oriented person who'll tell everyone around jokes all day and just wants everyone to get along.

Relationships:

(note- if someone isn't here it's just because I didn't get any info on them so I didn't quite know what to put)

Chardonnay
wip

Ahh sorry this is so late! Congrats viixen!!
I am Patches101

Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:47 am

Ahh thank you so much!<33 I'll take good care of him ;v;

i'm sorry i didn't get to add more to the form though
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me