Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bestia Artist Competition by TheCryptid

Based on Click to view
Artist TheCryptid [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bestia Artist Competition

Postby TheCryptid » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:51 am

Welcome to the Bestia Artist Competition!

Before you get started, please make sure to visit our main page and our guide!

......what are bestia?____________________________________
Bestia are small, canine creatures that stand out from the rest because of a very unique feature that they posses. Everywhere that the bestia goes, an orb follows them by their side, however it is not certain how this came to be. It is theorised that long ago, bestia were ruthless creatures that lived a hivemind-like lifestyle. However they were granted individuality in the form of an orb; their soul if you wish. The orb contains everything that makes the bestia who they are; their memories, opinions, and personality. Bestias are intelligent, wise and mischievous creatures.

Rules/Guidelines:
1. You can have as many entries as you want.
2. Please read over the guide to make sure you know how to design the species ^.^
3. Do not copy other entries.
4. Please make a cover if you are entering with more than one entry.
5. The fake sign must be kept on.
6. This is an ongoing search and will only close this when I have enough artists.
7. I'll be looking for both full time artists and guests artists. Full time artists can choose to work in the main adopts, the nursery, or both.

Have fun!
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bestia Artist Competition

Postby idyll » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Marking this quickly <3
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:22 am

how can i get one??
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:50 pm

jazzyyazi wrote:how can i get one??

hi ^.^ this is a very new species and i havent had the chance to make any adoptables yet. however you can click on the "main page" just under the title and mark that page for any updates on the species.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:46 pm

bump
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:41 am

Hello. c: Might I ask how often artists will be expected to post a new adoptable, and how many adoptables a guest artist will be allowed to make?
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Love like I'm not scared,
Give when it's not fair,
Live life for another,
Take time for a brother,
Fight for the weak ones,
Speak out for freedom,
Find faith in the battle,
Stand tall but above it all,
Fix my eyes on You.
~For King & Country

I am also known as Griffin.Song.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:15 am

Spotted.Newt wrote:Hello. c: Might I ask how often artists will be expected to post a new adoptable, and how many adoptables a guest artist will be allowed to make?

Hi! I'm not too picky with how many adoptables artists put out, it could be anything from a few a week to once a month. I understand that people have lives outside chickensmoothie so that's why I dont really mind.

As for guests artists, I havent really decided, but I'm thinking between 3-5 adoptables.

Last bumped by TheCryptid on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:15 am.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me