Rainbow kitteh

"Rainbow kitteh" by Fishyviolet

Dressup entry

Rainbow kitteh

Postby Fishyviolet » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:30 pm

i was so hyped when I got this bab from the pound

it was ages ago but I still remember this one time I saw a pps dragon cat at the pound... I clicked it as fast as I can, my heart fluttering, the words "omg its the pps dragon cat" running through my head. I did not have much hope of getting it but I may as well try. To my despair, instead of a "pet successfully adopted" screen, I got an ever familiar error message. Or did I? Upon closer inspection, the message did not say the usual "This pet has been adopted by someone else!" that we all dread, no, it said... "you have already adopted from the pound in 3 hours please try again"? I was so confused. I had not adopted from the pound, hence me being able to see the dragon cat in the first place. I thought for a moment, then had an idea. I went to my "pets without a group" group, hand shaking. When the pets loaded, I saw the pps dragon in all its glory, and got right to dressing it up. I will never be sure, but I am guessing that I clicked so fast that I clicked the button twice. The first time, it registered and gave me the pet. The second time I clicked before the page redirected me to the success screen, it already gave me the pet and I was given the "you have already adopted from the pound in 3 hours please try again" message.

aand the story of my pps dragon
Fishyviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me