blooming evergreen shrub"
ORIGIN x

GENDER Cisfemale
PRONOUNS She/her
ORIENTATION Homoromantic Pansexual

BIRTHDAY ─ x
AGE─ x
ZODIAC─ x

Ollie is a fair balance of attention-grabbing and reclusive. Sticking to herself, she can be often taken as soft-spoken when it comes to first impressions. Blending in with the crowd with her fashion choices, and her young age, the only time she finds herself standing out is when she's got herself engaged in some sort of conversation in which she passionately belts off facts without any sort of hesitation.
From here others get to learn that despite her meek nature her life is bursting with liveliness.
With a multitude of things under her care, she's developed a nurturing side, and a bit of a fascination with some of the things others would seldom pay attention to or necessarily call conventional.

The sight of moss clinging to wood, the scent of freshly turned worm castings, and the feel of the 6 feet belonging to a ladybug crawl over her shoulder.. all things she holds near and dear to her heart, yet others would likely find themselves potentially repulsed by.

Yet be warned and tread lightly. Perhaps it's best to simply look at things from a distance, so to speak. Without a doubt Ollie has skeletons in her closet, and she would rather snap than to ever open the door.

-
HOME
Behind the chimes which adorn the doorway to her cabin home, lies a place where she finds comfort and solace. Most of everything is kept well clean, with the exception of obvious footprints speckling the floor. Her living room is just about equal to her office; pots, bags of peat moss and the likes hidden about in the shelves of her bookcase and beneath her coffee table. On top of it is usually her laptop, as well as several photographs and a collection of her journals.

By her widest window lie several glass jars and an array of smaller plants tucked in on the windowsill. They all seem, happy.

HISTORY
Ollie was raised by both her mother and father, who were admittedly on the older side, and absolutely adored traveling. At Ollie's birth, things began to take a shift, and while some things were only negatively affected briefly, others have managed to linger and linger.. Progressively Ollie's parents found themselves just about refusing to express emotion around their child for they felt it was best, and has led from one thing to another. Outside of this, traveling so frequently, even throughout her school years proved to be a challenge for her, and has caused her to be unsure of stable relationships.. Having never really gotten to the point with everyone her inexperience frightens her.

Might rename this babe..!! I love her so

about 24, lives in a quaint two-story wooden cabin
    journalist/article writer and herbalist, cooks a lot as a hobby
    pretty well reserved, tender-hearted but gets easily frustrated
    and in turn she gets really assertive
    likes to spread education on plants ?? will not hesitate to correct
    someone or share information

wears glasses, tries to dress relatively 'modern' for her age
    always carries around a message bag

sleeps in a bowl-shaped chair as opposed to a bed simply because
    of her preference for sleeping in the fetal position

lots of wind chimes adorn her house
    loves moths and hares, has a pet snail and always smells faintly like
    some kind of herb (greek basil, cuban oregano, lemon thyme, sweet
    basil, rosemary, lavender, and spearmint to name a few)

wants to have a daughter named cosette
bailey;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me