O O↪ markings | #6a437c to #714f7f
• (1) set skeleton supports | #e9bdfe
✽ (1) package multicolored shaped jellies | #f00013, #00b7ef
O↪ • in legs
• (1) levitating pearl boba | #f00013, #00b7ef

. : •OO• : .
Uncommon Babusagi | 8 pts
° : •OO• : °

(I’ll get to the cup soon ^^’) The fourth event Babusagi has arrived! This time they’re not based off of a potion, but off of dice gummies. Dice Gummies allow you to add a point to a trait in a breeding, meaning the trait has a higher chance of being kept, swapped, or upgraded, and since breedings come from love, I want you to tell me who they have a crush on!~ I also want to know why they have a crush on them. This babu’s been distracted by thoughts of them, and can't seem to focus on all the cool event stuff that’s happening. They don't have to be a babu anyone owns, and I’m asking a minimum of 100 words, and a maximum of 500.

Ends 10/25/2017, extensions unlikely, you may have one extra, some prettying up allowed.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Crush and why:[/b]
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witch's Workshop | E023 | Lucky in Lavender

Postby Fern17 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Dropping out ^_^ Good luck!
Last edited by Fern17 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:42 am

Username: d♥e
      Pronouns: she/her/they
      Name: Niki
      Crush and why: Niki hasn't had really any love interest until she met him. His name was luka, and she developed an immense crush on him. He was charming, kind hearted and he made her life blissful! But that all ended when he found interest in someone else..
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skoomacat » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Username:skoomacat
Pronouns:he him
Name:derek
Crush and why:derek didn't know for a long time but he had a crush on azure (owned by reigncat)
He loved how strong and kind he was but admired him in more ways than one
He hopes someday he'll notice him
He watches from afar to see if he'll ever be noticed
He knows he seems creepy but he just can help but love him
He see's more than the moody (and silicone) exterior
He see's a kind and tender hearted babu with a heart of gold
And a kind soul
Derek can't help but be obsessed even if azure has no feelings back he will keep trying!
For the sake of love
Last edited by Skoomacat on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:53 pm

(art by me)
    username: sicknasty
    pronouns: she/hers
    name: verity
    crush and why: verity has been lovestruck by a babu with the must beautiful eyes she's ever seen. when helping her friends set up for the halloween event, this scrawny purple babu managed to trip over the guy rope of one of the tents, and fell straight into the arms (well, metaphorically) of a babusagi with eyes of a sparkling purple hue, unlike any other verity had met. she stuttered her apologies to the gigglingly sympathetic girl and ran away to hide her embarrassed and lovestruck blush in the shadow of the tent. ever since, verity's been trying to pluck up the courage to speak to her crush again, but has found that whenever they bump into each other she finds herself tongue-tied, with all of her practised greetings falling away from her. surely she'll manage it sooner or later!
Last edited by sicknasty on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 am

Username: holmes221B
Pronouns: She/Her
Name: Liala
Crush and why: Liala didn't care about relationships at all. She was busy with trying to achieve in life, such as awards or careers. It seemed as if she never had the time to consider anything of the sort. However, it has all come to an end when she met a babu named Zelika. Liala couldn’t explain how and why, but her streak of not showing any feelings has come to pass. She loved how he carried the guitar everywhere he went and the hair that he had. Liala even attempted to talk with him a few times, and every single time, he was polite and nice to her. She was shocked on how someone could be so kind to her, which made her like him even more. Liala tried to open up to him, but she couldn’t muster the courage to do so. She hopes that one day, Zelika will either notice her or allow her to open up to him and tell him her feelings.

(164 words)

(Zelika is owned by Horror)

Thank you!

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oliveking » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 am

Username: oliveking
Pronouns: her/she
(Full) Name: Lela Holly
Crush and why: Rachel, because they're very different and have such vibrant colors. Lela loves vibrant colors. She'll do anything for her crush. (Not in a yandere way, ofc.) Lela believed she didn't need anyone. Until she saw Rachel. Lela's little heart went boom-boom-boom-boom and she was just like I need ya. She tries to become her friend, but still can't get the courage to tell her the truth. The truth being that she doesn't want to be just friends, or best friends, or mega best friends. Basically saying, Lela didn't want to get friend-zoned. (ofc.) Lela was like a chicken, sort of. Following Rachel around. Still to this day, Lela hasn't told Rachel about her real feelings.
ImageImageImageImageImage

bff: xchemically
kalons + luxinos [none yet]
fav color:
its obvious
other adopts [none yet]
oliveking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Username:
Pronouns: She/her
Name: Zinnia
Crush and why: Stellaria (Owned by f1owercrown) Zinnia is taken by the calmness of Stellaria and how lovely she looks. her beautiful autumn hair is a perfect contrast to Zinia's crazy red to blue hair. Zinnia's crazy personality contrasts the feeling of calmness and beauty that Stellaria posses. When Stellaria talks, Zinnia is infatutaed with the way everything seems so warm and cozy. Her love started to grow more everyday but the only thing holding Zinnia back from confessing was that she didn't want to break Stellaria's heart. She had a bad history of getting into relationships only to find out that she had no feelings anymore. So, this little crush of her will stay that way.
Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thedogpals » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:38 am

Username: Thedogpals
Pronouns: She/her
Name: Tirai
Crush and why: Cyper! (owned by me!) Tirai has a crush on Cyper because Tirai a strong connection with her. It all started at the local art club which Tirai decided to go to and just try out some new things. Cyper was currently suffering from a break up with her long time lover, and Tirai decided to help her out with her problems. Cyper grew very close to Tirai and soon they were painting away the days on Cyper's art wall at home! They also share the love for simulation games, and play them throughout many days and nights, creating goofy characters and goofy outrageous scenarios!
very busy
(please do not enquire about my characters! i love em dearly!)
Thedogpals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me