Artist miskit [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by lumy

Sparok #25

Postby miskit » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

Our first very rare adopt!
Complete with hair edit, four eyes, tail fluff edit, no tail wings, back wings, claws, horns, and three pairs of head wings

In order to adopt, tell me what is most important to them
this could be anything - family, nature, stuffed animals, weather, etc.
feel free to make it serious or silly, it doesn't matter as long as it's over all a good form.
This will be an unlimited impress me contest, meaning you can make your form as long as you want and add as much as you would like to it
Code: Select all
Username:
Sparok name:
Sex:
what's important

^Make sure that your form includes this content in it^
Ends in a month from now (up to three extensions will be allowed)
Last edited by miskit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparok #25

Postby SoupPupped » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 pm

username:
SoupPupped
sparok name:
Monochroma
nickname:
Chroma/Chrome
sex:
Female
what's important:
Chroma trotted through the city streets, shaking her head and tsking. She had never seen a world so gloomy. She looked at her own coat, the only colorful thing to see for miles. Many of the Sparoks nearby were staring at her, mouths wide open. Chroma was sent between worlds, her job being to bring color back to the dull ones. This one... This one was completely devoid of life and personality. It was heartbreaking, really. "Better get to work," She hummed a familiar tune, the jar around her neck lighting up with a soft glow that seemed to radiate excitement. As she hummed and trotted throughout the streets, colors began spreading around her, the objects and Sparoks nearby soaking up the color. As she trotted around the world, hearing the happy cries of Sparoks all around and the world jump to life, she grinned, extremely happy. As she reached the end of her job, Chroma opened her wings and flapped into the sky, looking down at her work. As she flew away, the creatures were all happy, and their cheers and praise gave her a very warm feeling in her chest. This was what she was born to do. She was to bring color and happiness back to worlds who had lost it for so long they hadn't even known what it was anymore.
Last edited by SoupPupped on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:29 am

Username: neongraveyard
Sparok name: Xander (he goes by Xbox on occasion)
Sex: amab nonbinary (they/them or he/him)
what's important: The most important thing in Xander's life is memes. He lives memes. He breathes memes. Without memes, he would be nothing. Well, that's exaggerating, but he'd be pretty bored. He keeps up with all the new jokes circulating around, and makes sure to share them with his friends as soon as he's seen something new. He also finds video games and the internet to be pretty important, since those keep him connected. He especially enjoys overwatch and he mains as Genji and Zenyatta. He plays D.Va every now and then, too. Aside from that, he finds his friends to be pretty important to him. They keep him focused and remind him of what's important. They also send him memes from time to time and play games with him, so that's a plus.
Personality: Xander is a happy-go-lucky sparok with a passion for memes, pranks, video games, and his friends. He does his best to keep connected, and likes to spend most of his time goofing off. He wants to make the most of his life and lead one that makes him happy. He's definitely a type B personality. Xander can always be seen wearing a strange necklace holding a glowing fragment. He rarely discloses any information about this, as it's terribly personal. He doesn't want to share too much about it. What is it? What is it for? Only he knows.

Art:

Note: this piece is loosely based on this meme, with (arguably) more child-friendly and updated memes.
Last edited by deerbroken on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:38 am

omg,,, what a beaut. res w/ the necklace they're
wearing as the most important thing to them
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _CloudingStars_ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:47 am

Username: Rabbit1826
Sparok name: Dean, but he prefers Erisk since his family call him that.
Sex: Male
what's important: Family, nature, and his home is most important toll him. If anyone tries to hurt his family or nature, or they mess with his home, he will go from shy, sweet and friendly to an angry, raging maniac.

(The edit is only for his name)
Last edited by _CloudingStars_ on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
_CloudingStars_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Username: starburst,
    Sparok name: forgotten (thats her name yee)
    Sex: physically female but prefers they/them pronouns.
    what's important:
    strength.
    they think strength is very important.
    no, no, not physical strength.
    but mental strength.

they feel that everyone must be strong on the inside.
    after all, you need strength to survive this cruel world.
    she used to have no mental strength whatsoever,
    but i guess she decided she needed it now.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhoenixofMist » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Username: PhoenixofMist
Sparok name: Sasha
Sex: Female
what's important: WIP

So pretty!!!
PhoenixofMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 am

~Username~

Agicaljammer

~Sparok Name~

Avery

~Sex~

Female

What is important to Avery?

" Oh, what's important to me? Well.. let's see, there's of important things like food, family, health... but there's one most important thing to me that I will never forget. Listen close because I will never tell this story to anyone else. Let's just start with saying I was lonely.

Yes, lonely. Every since the first day of school, I was so excited! I thought that everyone would be nice and all would be hearts and flowers, but... I guess that just wasn't the case. Soon, I saw that people were disgusted by mel They would call me 'googly eyes' just because I had extra eyes! Later on, nobody would play or talk with me because they thought they would catch the so-called 'googly-eye-itis', which they thought would give themselves extra eyes, too. I tried to explain, but they never listen. So I ended up sitting all by myself watching the spints laugh and play. Oh, how lovely it was! I wish I joined in the fun, too.

Boop.

Oh, and my parents? They didn't even seem to care! They thought those comments and name calling were 'jokes'. I guess they clearly hadn't had the same thing happened to them, considering they also had extra eyes.

Then, a complete miracle happened. About a month later, a new girl joined the school. I was shocked! You wouldn't believe it. She had extra eyes, too! As she came into the classroom, I looked at her. She was a colorful neon spint with a dazzling necklace around her neck. It had a small yellow light in it, and it was beautiful. I just knew it was my chance. My chance for my very first friend. I gloved with pride when she saw me and winked at me. I though she was thinking the same thing!

Right when the bell rang for recess, I got up from my seat and bumped into her. Haha... I think she wanted to talk about the same thing, too. Anyways, then it was when it all began. Playing, yes right! We had fun! I hadn't felt joy like that in a really long time. It made me feel free and happy, and finally crack my shell open. She was a loud and opinionated spint, and that was fine with me. I loved being with her. Think about it... my first friend! Yay!

Soon though, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. My newly made friend suddenly disappeared one night. I remembered exactly what happened. I was over at her den for dinner, and she went outside alone for a moment to find some berries. I kept waiting and waiting and wondered, how long does it take to pick berries? I was getting worried when I finally decided to step out. And guess what?

Nobody was there.

I tried calling out for her in the woods and looking under every nook, but she wasn't there at all! That's when I saw a faint yellow glow. I went closer to it, and it was her... necklace. I took it and ran away from the menacing shadows to tell her parents what had happened. She was never heard from again.

Later, I wore the necklace everyday. It made me feel her presence, like she was right beside me... I wish I knew what happened to her. Here is a photo of her:

Boop (can't post or copy pictures cri)

The picture was the day before she went missing. I made a surprise note in our little meadow, inviting her to come to my den tonight. She thought she was alone, but I took a picture! You should have seen the surprise on her face when I pounced at her! Too bad... I won't ever see that face again.

Well, that's my story. Now if you'll excuse me... I need some alone time."
Last edited by mystea on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
↠ mystea / tea (previously Mystikk)
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:41 pm

WITHDRAWING
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Username: zshimmer88

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparok name: Ezekiel (Ez for short)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex: Male

what's important: He Isn't sure what's important to him. He used to love his family above everything, though things started to change inside him. He started to have bouts of aggressiveness. He used to be sweet and calm, though the problems only grew and grew until his family left, leaving him behind in fear that someone may get hurt again, knowing that it was only getting worse and everything they tried failed to help him. He let himself go after that and remained in the house, though it was much less neat and tidy. His issues only got worse, even seeming to go mental at this point, sometimes having breakdowns or going into his own little world. The necklace he chooses to wear around his neck is only partially important to him, but not the most important thing. It reminds him of his family, the good times he had with them, but also what he has done and when they left him. In his eyes, the world has seemed to become dark and gloomy, not finding much of a point anymore.

Ezekiel continued to walk, frowning slightly and observing his surroundings, the forest almost completely silent. He huffs slightly and his eyes narrow, his eyes being quite odd, there being four eyes with oddly shaped pupils. Ez frowns and raises a brow, the silence seeming quite odd. He starts to run, running down the trail and into a clearing with a small home on the other side. He looks around warily, slowly walking over before walking inside and calling out, “Hello? Guys? Are you home?”. He searches the house, there being no trace of his family other than their scents which led outside. He sniffs the air and his eyes narrow, starting to follow it. He follows it for a while before his ears would perk at the sound of many soft footsteps. His eyes seem to light up as he catches the scent, figuring out that it was in his family. He starts to run closer and he smiles. “There you a-”, his smile slowly fades as he watches them all stop and look at him, frowning.
    His mother had obviously been crying, a scar on her cheek from one of Ezekiel’s past breakdowns. She looks away and sniffs, her ears lowering as she pulls Ez’s little brother close against her with her tail.
His father frowns and huffs softly, looking down and mumbling, “Go home, Ezekiel.”
Ezekiel takes a step forwards, frowning slightly, “Where are you guys going?” He’d ask, tipping his head slightly.
His father takes a deep breath and shuts his eyes, shaking his head slowly, “We’re leaving. You’re staying. Now go home. We can’t take anymore chances with you.”
Ezekiel stares at them, his eyes narrowing as he repeats him, “‘We can’t take anymore chances with you’? What’s that supposed to mean?”
His father looks at him and growls softly “You know exactly what I mean. You’ve already hurt your mother and nearly hurt your brother. We just can’t risk you causing anymore damage, especially with a young one in the household.
The words hurt more than he could ever describe. Ez stares at them for a minute, shaking slightly and clenching his teeth. “W-What? But I can do better!”.
His father shakes his head and mumbles, “This hurts us just as much, but we can’t do this anymore. I’m sorry. We love you, but.. Not enough to risk someone getting hurt because you don’t know how to control yourself.”
    Ezekiel takes a step back, digging his claws into the ground and tearing up, “You can’t just leave me here.”
    His father sighs, looking away, “We are. I’m sorry, son.”
    His little brother looks at his mother and whimpers softly, squeaking out, “Momma, why are we leaving Ez here?”
    She sighs and looks at him, nuzzling him gently and whispering. “Don’t worry about it, sweetheart.”
    The father looks at them and mumbles something before turning and starting to run, his mother and brother starting at Ez for a moment longer before following, leaving Ez alone.
    Ezekiel has tears streaming down his cheeks as he claws into the ground, choking back a sob as he shakes slightly, quickly turning after a minute and shakily running back to the house. He runs inside and hisses, raking his claws across the wall and crying softly. He takes a deep breathe and shuts his eyes, lying down and covering his face with his paws, tears rolling down his cheeks as he claws into his head slightly, causing himself to bleed a bit.
    After a while he pulls his claws from his head, moving his paws from his head and slowly standing, sniffing and looking down at the necklace around his neck. He growls, ripping it off and throwing it at the wall. He shuts his eyes and shakes, lowering his head and mumbling, “I’d say I can’t believe they left me here, but in reality I know why they did.”

Present day
    Ezekiel’s POV

Ezekiel yawns and sighs, sitting down and staring out of the window. He’s a bit more ragged than he used to be, having gotten older and let himself go a bit. He yawns, glancing at the necklace on the floor and sighing quietly before walking over, grabbing it and putting it on. He shuts his eyes and frowns slightly, mumbling “What the hell am I doing.”
    He stands, walking out of the house and sitting down, looking up at the sky. “Everything seems so dark and gloomy nowadays.” He’d mumble, sighing quietly and shutting his eyes. He whispers to himself, “I wish mum, da, a-”
    He growls softly to himself and opens his eyes, shaking his head, “No. I don’t. They left me so I just need to get over it.”
    He sighs, frowning and standing, shaking slightly as he walked back inside. “I just.. I just need to calm down and relax. Yeah, just relax.”

Switch to Ezekiel’s family’s POV

Ezekiel’s father sighs and looks around, yawning softly and sitting down, “Damn. Long day.”
    Ezekiel’s mother nudges Ez’s little brother outside, mumbling “Go play, kiddo. Honey!” she’d call out to her mate.
    The young sparok squeaks softly and looks at her “But mum, I-” He cuts himself off, shaking his head and walking outside.
    His father raises a brow and walks over to her, huffing softly, “Yes?”
    She sighs and frowns, “He’s asking questions about his brother again. What do I do?”
    He takes a deep breath, frowning slightly and remaining silent for a moment longer before mumbling softly. “I don’t know. We can’t just tell him that we’re scared his brother is going to hurt him.”
    She nods, looking out at the boy, sighing. “We need to explain it to him sooner or later. He misses him and we can’t risk him going off looking for him again. It’s been a year and he still hasn’t let it go. Then again, neither have we, huh?”
    He sighs and nods, looking down “Yeah. Damn, I didn’t think it would be so hard.
She sighs and nods, nuzzling him gently and shutting her eyes. “Well, the only thing we can do for now is settle down and raise our son. Maybe one day we will find Ezekiel again and he will be better, but for now there’s nothing we can do about that.”
    He nods and yawns before they both say at the same time, “God, I miss him.”

Switch to Ezekiel’s brother’s POV

He frowns slightly and sighs, sitting down by one of the trees outside, being shielded from the sun by the shade cast down from the tree. He sighs, looking up at the sky and mumbling to himself, “Where is he?”
    He huffs softly and stands. He sniffs the air and looks around, checking to make sure his parents were inside before taking a deep breath. He hesitates for a moment, wondering if he should really go through with this.

---------------------------------------------------------------wip---------------------------------------------------------------

(WIP. This story is no where near finished. I doubt i'll be able to finish it before the end date though, so it continues on with him going on a journey to find Ezekiel, his brother. He'd return to his home to find him there and try to convince him to come home. he'd stay for a while and they'd grow close again, talking about everything. Ez would have his little bouts of craziness, freighting the boy sometimes, but all the boy wanted to do was help his older brother and reunite their family. Again, even that's not all of it. That would just be the next part. <3)
Last edited by Qualified. on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me