Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Skull Foxes (New species!)

Postby stormsurge0 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 am

WELCOME!!!

Skull Foxes

Skull Foxes are a species that have a skull face on their tail and regular face. Skull Foxes have a rib cage surrounding their body. Their “Neck” and “Ears” are covered with fur and the fur cuts off around it’s face and body. The “Body” and “Tail” are made up of muscles. The “Leg’s”, part of the “Body”, “Face”, and end of their “Tail” are bones. The fur is just like a foxes, smooth, slick, and soft.

Skull Foxes can be very deadly and aggressive, as others can be innocent and kind. Skull Foxes are a strong species, their “Tails” the deadliest thing about them. Their “Tails” can snap up to their “Faces” protecting them, their bite poisonous. Skull Foxes regular jaws have a bite that can make you bleed, though it’s not as bad as the “Tail” can do. Their bone “Leg’s” are very strong, and the muscles help them move quickly, making them fast runners, good at climbing, and they have a strong attack.

Skull Foxes are allied with the DinoSkull’s and Krogen species. The DinoSkull’s and Skull Foxes can breed together to make a hybrid. All three of their natural enemies are DemiKitty’s and PupperPus’s.

(Keep in mind these species will be going up soon and will be linked also very soon, don’t question what the other species are)

This is a closed-species so please follow the rules!

Rules

1. This is a CLOSED-SPECIES so listen to all the rules I put
2. You are not allowed to trade the Skull Foxes for ANY type of currency. This will result in a ban from the thread, all of your owned Skull Foxes will be taken away, and you will be reported. Skull Foxes can be traded away for other Skull Foxes however, and can be gifted away, just make sure you inform me so I can add it on the archive. Skull Foxes are also allowed to be traded for DinoSkull’s, just make sure you both alert me or the other owner and we will tell each other.
3. Don’t be rude to me or anyone else, ESPECIALLY if someone got the Skull Fox you wanted
4. Be a good sport. You don’t HAVE to say “Good job!” to the person that wins the Skull Fox, but don’t be mean about it
5. Only artist’s are allowed to create a Skull Fox, please don’t use this or steal the lines or you will be immediately reported.
6. There is no limit to how many you can adopt
7. If you think something is unfair, please contact me. I will be having my friend (The owner of DinoSkull’s) helping me judge all entries (Unless it’s a raffle)
8. Skull Foxes are allowed to be your OC, but if an artist asks you to credit them, please make sure you do
9. These can go off-site, just make sure you link it to the thread somehow
10. If and artist says they can’t be swapped, DO NOT try to swap them
11. Please don’t mini mod. Even though we would appreciate your help, let the staff/owner handle it
12. Bcollie321 (my friend) will be helping out so if they answer questions or “Mod” they have full permission to. If they are unsure about something, they will run it through me before posting
13. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT steal a Skull Fox. You will be in some deep trouble
14. Roleplaying with Skull Foxes are allowed
15. If you believe someone stole a Skull Fox or is breaking the rules/ if you have complaints/concerns please PM ME about it
16. Skull Foxes can breed with other Skull Foxes and DinoSkull’s. Skull Foxes can be breeded with the same gender and opposite and so can the Skull Foxes and DinoSkull’s
17. Skull Foxes have no limit to how many times they can breed and how many partners they have
18. The breeding cooldown is 1 week if breeding a Skull Fox with a DinoSkull, 5 days if breeding a Skull Fox with another Skull Fox
19. NO DOUBLE POSTING
20. All CS rules apply
21. Have fun! (More rules may be added as time progresses)

Failing to follow these rules will result in different consequences. When you get to many warnings, you may be banned or have a temporary ban. Thank you for reading the rules!

How adoptions will work:

I will be making some raffles sometimes but most of the time it will probably be write-to-adopt or draw-to-adopt.

Honorable Mentions:

I decided to give out honorable mentions since sometimes it’s so hard for me to decide. The short thing for “Honorable Mentions” is HM which is what I will be using. You can trade in HM’s for customs.

1 HM= 1 color
2 HM= 2 colors
3 HM= 3 colors
4 HM= 4 colors
5 HM= 5 colors
Ect., ect., ect.
10 HM= make your OWN custom!

Owner:

Stormsurge0

Mods:

Artists:

Discord:

Almost ready! Should be here by at least 9-16-17

Special Events

Coming soon!
Last edited by stormsurge0 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skull Foxes (New species!)

Postby stormsurge0 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:41 am

Links to other species:

(Allied) DinoSkull's: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3582608

(Allied) Krogen:

(Enemies) DemiKitty's:

(Enemies) PupperPus's:
Last edited by stormsurge0 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:51 am

Bump!
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 am

Markie
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:46 am