Artist NovaSkye [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Readoption Comp - Closed

Postby NovaSkye » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:37 am

Kalon Readoption for Owners of 3 or Less Kalons
      I remember when I first joined the community. I was gifted a NB kit by a good friend and had no idea how large the community would grow to be. I couldn't have imagined owning 10 Kals like I do now. I wanna help someone grow their Kalon family, or allow someone to get their first Kalon! Without further ado, the rules!

Rules
      • Be kind to other users
      • Own 3 Kalons or Less
      - This is a comp designed for new owners, please do not be that person who traded a Kal away to have 3 to apply.
      • Enter on time
      - There will be no sniping in this competition. I will be watching the thread.
      • Follow all species rules.
      • Care for them.
      - Please do not immediately gift them away or use them for a trade fodder. My only request is that you speak with me before trying to get rid of them. I own their sister and parents, so I would like to have tabs on the family.

Form
      This is just a skeleton form. This is an impress me comp. No more than 3 art pieces and 1000 words per form. Other than that, have fun!

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Kalon Name:
      Kalon Gender:
      Orientation:
      Personality:
      What is their relationship with their sister, Serenity?:

Traits
      This Kalon has:
      Standard Shine
      Standard Hair
      Common Tail

End Date
      Extended to Wednesday, 9/13/17 at 10:00 P.M. EST
Last edited by NovaSkye on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Readoption Comp

Postby Shortstripe12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:49 am

Mark!

Username:
Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:
Orientation:
Personality:
Shortstripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 am

Username: Wolfycat101
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
-
-
-
-

--------
||]⚬[||

Kalon Name:
Akeno Known by most as Ak
Meaning/Origin
Japanese Origin - in the morning; bright shining field;
beautiful sunrise/dawn

Kalon Gender:
Male

Orientation:
Gay Gay All the Way

Future Career:
Cosmetology

Theme Song:
Andy Grammer - Give Love feat. LunchMoney Lewis

Personality Quotes:
⚬ "You are fabulous" *reassuring paw on shoulder*
⚬ "I NEEED this" *around sister with totally useless item*
⚬ "In my country, I'ma queen" *with friends*
⚬ "I. NEED. MORE. FLUFF." *said as reading fanfiction*
⚬ "..and don't you wonder about the ocean as well? I mean you can't just
go down and look for every.. *said to other as doing their makeup*

Ak loves his sister so. They like to play dress-up often, both wearing whatever they feel. If they decide to play for a while, Ak might do his sister's makeup or even his own. They both talk about many different topics,
from scientific facts to what's trending. Both care very much for each other, and help each other with their sibling's problems. It's basically the best two kits you'll ever find!.. Except when they fight over the facts or styles, then the insults start filtering around. Nothing too bad is said, but Ak holds the longest grudges overall.

||]⚬[||
--------
Last edited by Wolfycat101 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:57 am

Username: Dragoncat08
Kalon Name: Sunny side up (0r Sunny for short
Kalon Gender: Male
Orientation: Straight (I think that's what it means if not I will change it)
Personality: He is a calm and gentle Kal. He loves pretty much everything although he does have his dislikes. He also enjoys being in the sun or near warm things
What is their relationship with their sister, Serenity?: He adores his sister and will do pretty much everything to keep her happy. He likes to make her feel relaxed and he loves to cook for her. He would never let anyone hurt her or make her sad, he tries to protect her from those emotions. Sunny likes to play with her and cuddle with her, he likes to feel warm. The bad thing about being overprotective of her is he gets jealous of boys she meets
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nygma » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:58 am

Username:
Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:
Orientation:
Personality:
res hhhh!!!
Nygma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Username: Mythicalbeast
Kalon Name: Shinlori
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: He loves making new friends where ever he goes, he has very strong emissions, he loves to get into fights when he is not being angry. He can be harsh to people who are bullying or making fun of his sister or anyone else for that matter. He has a strong love ing heart even if he treats them bad?

What is their relationship with their sister, Serenity?: Shinlori and his sister love to play and wrestle together, but he gets into alought of arguments with her. Which is really stressful on their parents because they have work to do and they also have to keep up with them and who started this and who started that. But honestly they love each other to death, they just have some out burst.
Last edited by Mythicalbeast on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Username:
    Kalon Name:
    Kalon Gender:
    Orientation:
    Personality:

ahh oml res.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:29 am

Full name: Sol Cyrus
Pronunciation: /sɒl/ SYE-rus
Nickname(s) or Alias: Dawn
Species: Kalon
Birthday: October 1st, ----
Zodiac: Libra
Sexuality: Unknown
Nationality: Greek
Religion: Hellenism
Languages spoken: Greek
Personality

; Personality ;
Sol is peaceful, fair, and he hates being alone. Partnership is very important to him, as his mirror and someone giving him the ability to be the mirror himself. Sol is fascinated by balance and symmetry, he is in a constant chase for justice and equality, realizing through life that the only thing that should be truly important to himself in his own inner core of personality. This is someone ready to do nearly anything to avoid conflict, keeping the peace whenever possible.

Fresh air gives Sol constant mental stimuli, strong intellect and a keen mind. He is inspired by good books, insurmountable discussions and people who have a lot to say. Sol has to be careful when talking to other people, for when he is forced to decide about something that is coming his way, or to choose sides, he suddenly realizes that he might be in the wrong place and surrounded by wrong people. No partner makes him forget that he has his own opinion.

Likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors
Dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity
Strengths: Cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social
Weaknesses: Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity
Favourite colour: Pink, green
Hobbies: Writing
Character playlist: ----

Perception ; ✦✦✦✧✧
Endurance ; ✦✦✧✧✧
Charisma ; ✦✦✦✦✧
Intelligence ; ✦✦✧✧✧
Agility ; ✦✧✧✧✧
Luck ; ✦✦✦✦✧
Stealth ; ✦✧✧✧✧
Defence ; ✦✦✧✧✧
Strength ; ✦✦✦✧✧
Speed ; ✦✦✦✦✧

Height: 5'0
Weight: 100 lbs
Figure/build: Lanky, skinny
Hair colour: Grey
Hairstyle: Always pulled back in a ponytail
Eye colour: Salmon
Skin/fur/etc colour: White w/ vitiligo
Tattoos: He has a temporary tattoo of a sun
Piercings: None
Scars/distinguishing marks: None
Preferred style of clothing: Pyjamas
Facial Hairstyle: None
Jewellery/accessories: He has a sun necklace
Relationship with sister

Growing up, the relationship with Serenity was always ‘she picks on me’ type of relationship. They were close, of course, as Sol always looked for partnership and someone to always be there for him. Sol loves his sister no matter what, and no matter how much he edures. Sol finds Serenity to be the stronger one in their relationship; the one who protects him the most. They may be ever so different, but that just makes them closer siblings.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:23 am

𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓪
      Username: blackmadhi
      Kalon Name: amara
      Kalon Gender: cis female
      Orientation: pansexual

Personality: amara is boisterous and excitable, and she always finds something to do with what she's given. she is constantly running around and yelling in her delight, and sees no need for being quiet. however, this often gets her into trouble when she's at school or at home because of how often she is so loud it becomes obnoxious very quickly.

What is their relationship with their sister, Serenity?: amara thinks highly of her sister, and wants to make her proud. however, this often causes her to accidentally create problem situations due to the fact she is so desperate to show her sister how cool she can be. her love for her sister can also make her feel somewhat inadequate at times, feeling as if her sister is the one that people will prefer more however that is easily silenced by some hugs and appreciation from her friends.

Aspirations: amara dreams to one day help in an animal sanctuary. she loves pets and animals, and just wants to help bring happiness to animals who dont have any other options or places to turn. she also considered being an astronaut, but when she met an injured hawk and had to take it to a bird sanctuary, she changed her mind immediately.

Likes and Hates: amara mostly likes sweet and sour foods, although she ironically doesn't like the food sweet and sour. she loves the smell of rain and the feeling of rain pouring down on her. she loves tabletop gaming, even though she can't really play them yet herself. she loves children's board games, and is excited to use them as a stepping stone to tabletop rpgs.

Relationship with Apollo: apollo likes amara, and amara likes apollo. the two get along well despite apollo's gruff and somewhat sarcastic exterior. she thinks that amara's boisterous and excitable personality is actually quite cute, and wishes she knew more kalons who were like her.

Relationship with Klavier: klavier finds her to be charming, and thinks she's a lot like clay was when he was a child. he considers her to be a sweet girl, and says he thinks she'll grow up to be a charming young lady. amara sees no need to torment klavier, and actually finds his company very enjoyable.

Relationship with Clay: clay thinks that amara is a handful, and therefore amara loves to tease him and mess him around so that he has to come running after her to stop her from getting injured because she knows that he will obsessively worry about her.

Best Traits: amara considers her two best traits to be her eyes and her smile. she loves to use these two things to charm her way out of trouble, even if it doesn't always work.

Worst Traits: she thinks that her worst trait is the fact she is at times selfish, but she is also prone to becoming jealous, therefore she considers that to be a close second for worst trait. she does plan to work on them when she can, but she wants to focus on developing her talents beforehand.

Favourite Animal: her favourite animals are birds, considering her run-in with the hawk. she loves birds and wants a pet bird of her own as soon as she can. she loves to play with the birds and attempt to befriend them in public, but she is sad to find out she usually ends up scaring them off with her loud voice.
Last edited by yttd on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:59 am

Username: Coco Bunny
Kalon Name: Josh
Orientation: Asexual
Personality: Josh is a rather shy young kalon. He's passionate about a lot of things, including bird-watching, working as a stable hand and swimming. When he's with his friends, he's wild. Loud, cheerful, not afraid to complain and say no. However, when around strangers or people he's less familiar with, he's quiet, polite and hates disappointing or annoying them.
What is their relationship with their sister, Serenity?: Josh's relationship with his sister is a complicated one. Like any siblings, they'll fight, they'll have fun, etc. Josh is a little closer to his sister, them having grown up almost inseparable, but they still have those days.
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me