{Main Thread}

What Are Gagushimas? wrote: Gagushimas are small fox like
creatures that are as small as a rabbit
They are kown to be very mischievous and
possess magic.

Click here to learn more about them!
x
x

this is a standard gagushima with one standard edit and one accessory.

this gagushima belongs to Jayfeather's Stick
Last edited by manufactured on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gagushima Adopts | Gagushima #20

Postby tsukasa. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:45 am

Username: Jayfeather's Stick
Name Of Gagushima: Breeze
Personality (200 words max): Breeze is a Gagushima who loves people, and she owns a garden.
She lives around a small lake, where many fish will swim as she watches. She decided to stay near the pond as a home, since all of the other creatures seemed to be fond of her, and she loved the scenery. She is never stubborn, always sweet, and loves to gather all of her plants to make a tasty meal. Sometimes, she will make extra servings and give them to the other creatures. She loved to help out, and always would like to be involved in good things.

How they use their magic (400 words max): Breeze has always used her magic for good causes, and never, never ever would use it for bad things. She uses her magic to take over storms, which is how she has gotten her name.
One day, a huge tornado was going through the area she lived in, and many creatures were beginning to become harmed to it, so she decided to help out. Breeze gathered all of the creatures, and told them to stay in her den, as she tried to fight off the tornado with her powers. Eventually, she finally got 'hold of the tornado, and touched it down into the grass. Many places were damaged, but she used her magic again, to fix them, and they looked brand new and better than they looked before the tornado had even happened. Breeze has always been happy to help out with her magic and powers, although sometimes it takes strength out of her!
Last edited by tsukasa. on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
have you heard?
hihi!! i'm tsukasa, seesaw, whatever
you wanna call me! i like anime,
musicals, and vocaloid songs!! β™₯β™₯
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
danganfandom
disc:not a isogai
kinnie #3166
bop | Β©
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
xxxxx
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Image Image Imagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
tsukasa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:48 am

ending tonight!
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Jayfeather's Stick wrote:
Username: Jayfeather's Stick
Name Of Gagushima: Breeze
Personality (200 words max): Breeze is a Gagushima who loves people, and she owns a garden.
She lives around a small lake, where many fish will swim as she watches. She decided to stay near the pond as a home, since all of the other creatures seemed to be fond of her, and she loved the scenery. She is never stubborn, always sweet, and loves to gather all of her plants to make a tasty meal. Sometimes, she will make extra servings and give them to the other creatures. She loved to help out, and always would like to be involved in good things.

How they use their magic (400 words max): Breeze has always used her magic for good causes, and never, never ever would use it for bad things. She uses her magic to take over storms, which is how she has gotten her name.
One day, a huge tornado was going through the area she lived in, and many creatures were beginning to become harmed to it, so she decided to help out. Breeze gathered all of the creatures, and told them to stay in her den, as she tried to fight off the tornado with her powers. Eventually, she finally got 'hold of the tornado, and touched it down into the grass. Many places were damaged, but she used her magic again, to fix them, and they looked brand new and better than they looked before the tornado had even happened. Breeze has always been happy to help out with her magic and powers, although sometimes it takes strength out of her!

congrats!
even though you were the only one to enter, i have to say that you put a lot of effort into your form and you deserve this gagushima.^^
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me