Loyal Coon #016 - ADOPTED by ShimmerSolarPets

Based on Click to view
Artist ShimmerSolarPets [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Loyal Coon #016 - ADOPTED

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:06 pm

I'm so excited to finally be a real artist for this adoptable! ^^ I know my designing skills are rather rusty, but I hope you enjoy this adopt nonetheless!

0Zero0 wrote:Username: 0Zero0
Name: Gilbert ; Gil
Stage: Mature
Markings/Color: Silver Classic Tabby with White
Favorite Toy:
A very simple stuffed animal filled with catnip. it's supposed to be some form of rodent, but it simply looks like a small brown ball with black plastic eyes and a small string tail. It has ears but they aren't separate from the main toy. as there just colored circles on the top of the ball. The simple toy's fabric is light and fluffy. This fluff isn't long enough to tear off but still soft and definitely raised above the main fabric.

The mouse toy is his favorite because he loves to play with the toy. He likes to make it squeak as he presses his paws down on it, and toss it into the air by the string tail. No matter how old Gilbert gets he's almost always seen with this toy. However the catnip is so old it doesn't even work anymore.

Next Stage:
N/A
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Loyal Coon #016 - OPEN

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:54 pm

This competition has switched to an FCFS!
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiiboio <3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:08 pm

This cat's favorite toy is, a small mouse whom dances with the flick of a switch. One who glides effortlessly across the hard wood flooring. It seems to have a mind of it's own and seems even more exciting once cat nip is involved. The cat will run, chase, and play in a wonderful place full of fast critters, ones who glide delicately across the floor. Not to disturb a single resident in the household. The cat will finally catch the mouse in all of it's glory, it's sleek brown,white,black, or grey fur shining ever so brightly in the moon light. (A robotic mouse toy)
adult - it/its - queer - nuerodivergent

#1 regretevator, kinitopet, and limbus company fan

Image Image Image
Kiiboio <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:40 am

Username: 0Zero0
Favorite Toy:
A very simple stuffed animal filled with catnip. it's supposed to be some form of rodent, but it simply looks like a small brown ball with black plastic eyes and a small string tail. It has ears but they aren't separate from the main toy. as there just colored circles on the top of the ball. The simple toy's fabric is light and fluffy. This fluff isn't long enough to tear off but still soft and definitely raised above the main fabric.

The mouse toy is his favorite because he loves to play with the toy. He likes to make it squeak as he presses his paws down on it, and toss it into the air by the string tail. No matter how old Gilbert gets he's almost always seen with this toy. However the catnip is so old it doesn't even work anymore.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:55 pm

0Zero0 wrote:Username: 0Zero0
Favorite Toy:

Winner! Congratulations! Info will be updated soon ^^

My apologies to kittygirl201, but you didn't post a complete form. I really enjoyed your description of the toy, though!
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me