No Trespassing!

"No Trespassing!" by Fierce Wings

Dressup entry

No Trespassing!

Postby Fierce Wings » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:04 am

As you swim your way past the castle you find yourself in a small hidden part of the courtyard you hadn't known existed. There is a small section of many kinds of marine plant life on display along with a few clusters of moss rocks surrounding the secret grotto. As you are admiring all the beautiful flowers you suddenly hear a what sounded like someone roughly clearing their throat. Startled you whip around and find a black as night mercat with the most intense eyes drilling into your very soul.

"He seems miffed about something." You thought as you back up a bit.

"Halt! This is a restricted area! No guest access beyond this point." He huffed out as he pointed his staff over to the sign that just magically appeared. Or so it seemed. "How did I not see that?!" You thought to yourself.

Chuckling nervously you scratched the back of your head and bowed in apology. But before you can utter a single word, the guard's staff started to glow and he pointed it directly at you threateningly.

"Did you not just hear what I said? NO TRESPASSING! GET OUT!" He spat aggressively, baring his pearly white fangs.

You yelped and hightailed it out of there as fast as you could. Once you make it back to town you glance behind you and over to the place you just escaped.

"Sheesh! What's got his tail in a knot?!"
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me