Pure Heart

"Pure Heart" by Kabloosh

Dressup entry

Pure Heart

Postby Kabloosh » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 am

This pet is beautiful. SO BEAUTIFUL.

His fluff is immaculate. (I love that there's a clear variation from short fur on the body to longer fur on the back and extremities- it looks cool and it'd probably prevent him from overheating.) His markings have those neat realistic-looking soft edges. The scale-like details on his back legs and the faint feathery stripes on his forearms are just plain cool (look at that faint hint of blue). And LOOK at that giant feather plume of a tail. Just imagine that thing swooshing back and forth. :3

He looks so down-to-earth and kind-hearted. He's not royal or mythical or anything- he just looks like a creature you'd meet up with one day in a forest, peacefully coexist with for a few moments, and end up realizing the encounter was more meaningful than a meeting with any human celebrity. He's like a heron or deer or wild cat- his time and trust is a precious gift.

His pose makes it look like he's running free and uninhibited, and having the time of his life while doing it. No one's threatening or chasing him, he's just having a peaceful jaunt through the wherever.

(His colors are great, too. I've always adored fluffy black-and-white animals)

I would love to play a game with this guy as the protagonist. He seems like the type who'd run around a town at night and gather up all the nightmares and dump them into the sea. (i mean that would explain the existence of anglerfish) He'd be too aloof to talk to anyone during the day but by night he'd be a silent-pawed dream vigilante.

Sorry for all that nonsense; I just really love the design of this pet <3
(The other two from his litter were gorgeous as well; this one's just my favorite)
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me