Beware

"Beware" by Sullivan Maurus

Dressup entry

Beware

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 pm

While exploring the kelp with Squiddy, there was a shift in the current, and you became separated. Not wanting to take your chances with the current, you kept going. You em merged from the kelp in a hidden valley. Distracted, you stumble and fall down the hill, stirring up the sand beneath you. As you go to get up, you hear the sound of labored breathing. You freeze, but it continues. An odd, mechanical voice echoed, "Beware..." You peer through the sand to see a large, for legged beast with glowing red eyes coming towards you. Do you run, or do you hide? The beast continues speaking as you weigh your options. "We were lost in time... The data storm crashed the servers, setting everything back one day... We are what could have been..." As the distance between you and the beast begins to close, you decide to bury yourself in the sand and wait it out. As you lay there, you can feel the earth shake with every step from the beast. It speaks again, it's voice loud now, nearly deafening, "We are but glitches now... Viruses using technology discarded by the other servers to keep ourselves from corrupting the data..." The voice seems to trail off as it finishes, and the ground shakes less and less. You finally decide to emerge from the sand. As you do, you find yourself falling into a new impression in the ground; a giant hoof print. You glance around but see no sigh of the beast, so you climb back up to the edge of the kelp forest. You find that the current is calm once again, so you return to the lost city, leaving the beast behind.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beware

Postby Eva.M » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Your Design reminds me of the animals in Horizon Zero Dawn ^^
Eva.M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 am

DAYum
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Houndoom_Heart » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:48 pm

This is awesome! I love the story behind it too! :)
Houndoom_Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me