- Dream -

"- Dream -" by i<3 wolves678

Dressup entry

- Dream -

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 am

This pet will always be special to me. He was one of my main dream pets for a long long time, and I still remember the morning I woke up to this gift.

It just seemed so surreal at the time, I could barely belive my eyes. Looking back now, my accept message felt incredibly cringy, so I guess I'd like to rephrase it here.

I'd just like to give a big thank you to WinterWildfire.
I always remembered being inspired by your amazing dress up skills, and to have you just send me the pet I'd been looking for for so long is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me in my nearly 5 years on CS.
I've had so many good experiences on this site, and this definitely ranks top of that list. I know you are no longer as active on CS, but if you do so happen to see this, thank you. And thank you for all the inspiration. If I hadn't seen the time and effort that went into your dress-ups, I might not have ever been inspired to make my own.

And another big thank you to Dark Forest, for without the help of this gift,
I doubt I would've gotten nearly this far. I feel my accepting message was also inadequate, so I'd like to do a little more rephrasing. Thank you for being one of those people who was there for me, and seemed to care whenever I saw you around. It's a shame I don't see as many people like you on CS more often, it is rare, and you are always going to be someone I remember if I ever decide to leave. I hope now that you have decided to start your collection again that you can regain most of the stuff you so kindly gifted out to me and other users. I give you best wishes within and outside of CS, and hope to see you around in future.

----
I didn't originally intend for this to be a thank you post, but after re-reading some of those old messages (they are both over a year old :') ) , I just felt like I had to say thanks once again. This pet, and all of my items will always be special to me.

Last bumped by i<3 wolves678 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 am.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me