Lykaio #192 [OPEN!] by Firnenfire

Based on Click to view
Artist Firnenfire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lykaio #192 [OPEN!]

Postby Firnenfire » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:54 am

This lykaio has glowing circuits all over its body!
This baby seems almost... Robotic? To win them, create a picture of them, or some form of edit! 2 extras are allowed, unlimited art, and prettying up is encouraged.

Code: Select all
Username-
Name-
Gender-
Picture-
Extras-

Ends- 2nd July (extension on request)
Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lykaio #192 [OPEN!]

Postby .Ginger. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:41 am

Username- .Ginger.
Name- Neut
Gender- Male
Picture-x
Extras- Neut's full name is Neutron, but he prefers to be called Neut. Neut is a middle-aged Lykaio would lives in the twilight zone of the ocean, in a small cave. When the lykaio was a baby, his family was attacked by a mysterious creature in the depths of the ocean. They had kidnapped him and left him in a pool of swirling toxins. Eventually, Neut was able to escape back to his home, but being exposed to the chemicals so long did damage to his blood stream. Instead of blood flowing through his veins, glowing juices of sorts did, leaving Neut to be perhaps, one-of-a-kind. He could glow! To this day, Neut ventures through the ocean curious of what there is, out there to discovered.
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Up
Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnenfire » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:32 am

.Ginger. wrote:Username- .Ginger.
Name- Neut
Gender- Male
Picture-x
Extras- Neut's full name is Neutron, but he prefers to be called Neut. Neut is a middle-aged Lykaio would lives in the twilight zone of the ocean, in a small cave. When the lykaio was a baby, his family was attacked by a mysterious creature in the depths of the ocean. They had kidnapped him and left him in a pool of swirling toxins. Eventually, Neut was able to escape back to his home, but being exposed to the chemicals so long did damage to his blood stream. Instead of blood flowing through his veins, glowing juices of sorts did, leaving Neut to be perhaps, one-of-a-kind. He could glow! To this day, Neut ventures through the ocean curious of what there is, out there to discovered.

Winner! Enjoy him! I'll add you now :)
Still Alive
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:34 am

Firnenfire wrote:
.Ginger. wrote:Username- .Ginger.
Name- Neut
Gender- Male
Picture-x

Winner! Enjoy him! I'll add you now :)

Thank you very much! :)
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me