Leafie - 67 - Winner by Balmino

Based on Click to view
Artist Balmino [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leafie - 67 - Winner

Postby Balmino » Sun May 14, 2017 2:40 am

Took a break -v- Sorry for not posting another one of these guys for a while!
This guy has always wanted a pet of his own... Therefore, to win him, create him a pet using either a detailed description or artwork!
However, mythical creatures do not count as pets in this case - it must be a real life animal!
Make it unique! ^v^
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Their pet;; (max. 300 words)

Good luck! Ends - 17th May
Last edited by Balmino on Sat May 27, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 67

Postby Seriana » Sun May 14, 2017 2:59 am

Username;; Kookier
Name;; Edino
Gender;; Male
Their pet;;
A koala has been chosen! Despite Edino's appearance, he's actually a softie for koalas. He loves their soft fur and their little nose! The often plays around with the tail of a koala. He plays around with the koala and often boops its nose. Although, when around Edino's friends, he tends to hide the koala, in fear of them laughing and teasing Edino.
𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 - 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 - 𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
y'all it really ain't that deep be so fr 💀
x | x | x
Seriana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Sun May 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Username;; Mimi-Chan~
Name;; Rocko
Gender;; Male
Their pet;; res hummingbird

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue May 16, 2017 7:25 am

Username;; FluffyBirdie
Name;; Sylvie
Gender;; Female
Their pet;;
    Sylvie wanted a cat. But a house cat's too boring, so she picked a serval: A beautiful African cat with a spotted golden coat. She named him Evon, and now the cat accompanies her everywhere. Both of them are active creatures, and greatly enjoy exploring places together. Sylvie lets him explore everywhere, as he knows how to return to his owner, and when she's tired she likes to watch Evon playing with various toys or hunting the string she pulls along the ground. Evon's pretty fierce, and she's trying to teach him that strangers are not someone to attack, unless they threaten her. It’s not working though, even with all the treats she gives him. On hot days, the pair can be found hiding somewhere shady, Evon happy with an ice pack and Sylvie happy with ice cream. When Sylvie’s watching her dramas and movies, Evon’s lounging with her, either watching the scene curiously or napping. She tried to teach him tricks, like play dead or catch, but he would only chase laser pointers. Curse those red moving dots… One thing that differs him from a normal cat is his love for movement. He rarely lazes around, unless Sylvie herself is being really boring and tired, and even then, he’s bouncing around the place, chasing his toys and just being a ball of energy in general. Sylvie thinks this is part of his plan: the rattling toys rolling all over the place really disrupts her lazy moment or movie watching, forcing her to interact with Evon to get him to stop. The second she leaves him he goes off and rattles the irritating toys, and the result is a whole day spend with the serval. She doesn’t mind though, Evon’s too cute to ignore.

[294/300]

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Sat May 27, 2017 8:24 pm

FluffyBirdie wrote:Username;; FluffyBirdie
Name;; Sylvie
Gender;; Female
Their pet;;
    Sylvie wanted a cat. But a house cat's too boring, so she picked a serval: A beautiful African cat with a spotted golden coat. She named him Evon, and now the cat accompanies her everywhere. Both of them are active creatures, and greatly enjoy exploring places together. Sylvie lets him explore everywhere, as he knows how to return to his owner, and when she's tired she likes to watch Evon playing with various toys or hunting the string she pulls along the ground. Evon's pretty fierce, and she's trying to teach him that strangers are not someone to attack, unless they threaten her. It’s not working though, even with all the treats she gives him. On hot days, the pair can be found hiding somewhere shady, Evon happy with an ice pack and Sylvie happy with ice cream. When Sylvie’s watching her dramas and movies, Evon’s lounging with her, either watching the scene curiously or napping. She tried to teach him tricks, like play dead or catch, but he would only chase laser pointers. Curse those red moving dots… One thing that differs him from a normal cat is his love for movement. He rarely lazes around, unless Sylvie herself is being really boring and tired, and even then, he’s bouncing around the place, chasing his toys and just being a ball of energy in general. Sylvie thinks this is part of his plan: the rattling toys rolling all over the place really disrupts her lazy moment or movie watching, forcing her to interact with Evon to get him to stop. The second she leaves him he goes off and rattles the irritating toys, and the result is a whole day spend with the serval. She doesn’t mind though, Evon’s too cute to ignore.

[294/300]

super sorry for the late judging on this, but congrats fluffybirdie! Sylvie is all yours <3 Enjoy!
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items