Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Custom and Adopt #329/#330

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon May 08, 2017 8:14 am

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a bread rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate breads of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our loaves are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
These two don't really have any connection. like, at all. The only thing we really know is that the Pointer has a slight kink in her tail.
PROMPT: Tell me an interesting fact about them! [My Extra Policy]

#329 Alaskan Husky
Username: iJellybean
Name: Melanie
Sex: Female
Collar: xx

#330 German Shorthaired Pointer
Username: conversett ★
Name: Erik
Sex: Male
Collar: black harness with purple accents and a cape attached, inside of cape is black and outside is purple
loosely based off of magneto

Genes
#329 Alaskan Husky
'Chocolate w/ Grizzle and Urajiro (Heterochromia Amber-Blue)'
kk // Ee // bb // DD // slsl // AwAw // SS // mm // rr // TiTi // CCch // gg // UU

'Chocolate w/ Roaned Piebald'
--
*this pet's tail kink is not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt and Custom Pair #329/#330

Postby womp womp » Mon May 08, 2017 8:18 am

Marking to watch ;w;
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 am

eep thank you she looks amazing <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Mon May 08, 2017 10:50 am

mark !
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:50 am

[strike]
Username: Wolfiedoge
Show Name: WHR The Hunter of The Dark Forest
Regular Name: Forester
Collar: XD
Interesting Fact (about them or something else):

WIPP
[/strike]

IGNORE
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Sun May 21, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Mon May 08, 2017 12:03 pm

ImageImage
Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Spätzle or Spaetzle
Nickname: Spatz
Spätzle absolutely loves nicknames and dishes them to to everyone, including herself. "Spatz" is mainly because nothing bothers her more that when an Englishmen can't pronounce her name correctly. So shorting her name makes it easier to pronounce, as well as the fact that she spits, so she foreshadows the inevitable. Although not all the nicknames she comes up with are shortened versions of a person name. Take Udon for example, she calls him her german comrade, or just "comrade".
Collar: Braided Leather and Chain
ImageImageImage
Interesting Fact: Watch out! This pointer is part llama! Instead of doing your usual doggy slobber, this pooch likes to spit her slobber out of her mouth and refuses to let it hang from her mouth. She just absolutely hates the feeling of her muzzle being wet, even in the slightest bit. Spätzle is by far a water dog, but she just can’t get her muzzle wet or she’s out. It may be a fear of drowning, although it is hard to tell because she doesn’t have a problem with the top of her head being wet. So beware, it may not be raining because it could be Spätzle spitting on you. Which she does, especially when she doesn’t like you.
Personality: Spätzle is like a manly german soldier, as she is very disciplined and also very masculine. You could say she is bombproof, as she doesn’t go berserk when a gunshot is fired close to her. She is brave and strongly protective of those in need, and even more so for those she cares for. It is almost like she was raised to be a dog in law enforcement due to the fact that she is so obedient to the point that if you were to tell her to “sit” and then “stay”, she would stay there all day, and even longer. Even with the food dish filled to the brim sitting in front of her, she wouldn’t move an inch until you told her to “come” or “okay”. The one feminine trait she does possess, is being compassionate. She can’t help it to go seek others in need and try to comfort them. Spätzle loves pulling pranks and jokes, but even then she cannot go so far as to mislead a person or have an outcome of a prank when the person feels bad.
ImageImageImage
Past to Present: Spätzle use to be owned by a fellow who was once in the war. He is an old fellow, but when he first got Spätzle he was in need of a friend. At the time, the senior was healthy and could take proper care of Spätzle. The man just felt so alone in the world, and Spätzle helped him feel loved. During his PTSD episodes, Spätzle wasn’t scared of him and would actually comfort him. As the time passed, the senior grew more and more senile. His downfall began when he slipped down the stairs one morning, and ended up hospitalized for awhile. If it weren’t for Spätzle he’d be goner, and since then he has not travelled up stairs in his house. This man was an antisocial hermit, too paranoid to even try to make friends with people, so over the years he still hasn’t got anyone besides Spätzle. He’s also a stubborn old man and refused to use a cane, or a walker, let alone move into a nursing home. Spätzle has began to waste away since the man hardly leaves the house, he didn’t even take her to the vet. There was one time where he harshly closed a door on Spätzle’s tail, it was messy and it was an accident. But he never took the pointer to the vet, so her tail ended up healing itself and therefore there is a kink in her tail. Despite the old man only having Spätzle for company, Spätzle had gone around the neighbourhood and met one of the neighbour’s dogs, Udon. Spätzle practically grew up around Udon, so it isn’t surprising that the two are close and even share a few personality traits. After all, Udon loves to egg Spätzle on to do more pranks and be more troublesome, as well as having to like to tease one another. With Spätzle’s condition declining due to the improper care, Udon’s owner ended up having a chat with the old fellow. It was an extremely difficult battle, but with Udon’s owner’s persuasive qualities, the owner managed to convinced the old fellow to give Spätzle to the local shelter, as well as to move into a nursing home. Spätzle was very distort about the ordeal and had a major fit, she didn’t want to leave the old man, and she really didn’t want to leave Udon. But the pointer was a lucky pooch. She got adopted in a cute home where they owned another shelter dog already, Paprika, and on top of that, they weren’t too far from Udon’s house. It was proven more difficult to escape the household to visit her fellow german comrade, but she enjoyed the challenge. Spätzle’s special qualities were even still able to shine, because when she heard about Paprika’s insecurities she quickly went to comfort the saint bernard mix, just like she use to with the old man’s PTSD episodes.
ImageImage
xX Dividers Xx
Last edited by conversett on Fri May 19, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Tue May 09, 2017 4:47 am

Username:Wolfy858
Name: Stiles
Collar: This!
Interesting Fact (about them or something else): Stiles is a rather energetic dog with a case of monophobia, which is fear of being alone.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed May 10, 2017 4:33 am

-bump-

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:51 am

Username:
Wolfiedog3
Show Name:
WHR The Survivor of Lian Yu
Regular Name:
Oliver
Collar:
XxX
Interesting Fact (about them or something else):
Oliver was actually a survivor of a terrible car wreak as a pup. He had been adopted at one point in time, yet he was in a car wreak that killed his owners and had messed up his tail, hints the kink in it. He then lived on the streets till the shelter found him.
Personalty:
Oliver is very untrustworthy towards strangers. He trust only the ones he knows well. He hates to be pushed into things he doesn't want to do. He is a very nice dog, just hates when he is told to do something. He is actually pretty secretive himself. He loves to mess with others thought, only he judges them more than anything. He protects his own and doesn't let anyone get the better of him. He is smart in that way, a very intelligent dog. Never one to kill either, unless he had to. Most think of him as a weakling, not to be trusted or looked upon for help. Another reason he doesn't trust most. Still he tries to do the right thing, if he fails, try, try again. The is known for his courage and bravery, just doesn't like to show the people who he really is.

( Note: If another form from me is posted, ignore it, I finished this one and I didn't know if one posted or not, so ignore the other one if one pops up. )
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat May 13, 2017 11:27 am

^

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery