Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[] Virinix Adopts[] Back In Production![] by owl0430

Based on Click to view
Artist owl0430 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[] Virinix Adopts[] Back In Production![]

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:05 am

- Nursery-Fanclub-Current Event- affiliates- staff-customs- virus types-archives -

Virinix are fox-like Computer virus's that can reach a physical manifestation at will once the download is 100% complete.
Do not fret- Virinix are not harmful virus's, despite being called a virus! They are actually rather harmless, and make good house-guards. (p.s...they enjoy playing games) .They have mostly fox-like charachteristics, though their features, when manifested, can appear a bit more...digital. Some features can not be seen- like paw prints and toes.
Ocassionally, though, their coding has been known to somehow...on its own....mutate. Some examples include the rare
Virus-X and Virus-Y Virinix, which have only been recently discovered, and are different than normal virinix.
Virus-X Vrinix have two sets of eyes and ears. Virus-Y Virinix have no eyes and more rounded features, and have a less-digital look. Their tails also have mouths... However, more are being discovered as time goes on.
Each Virinix comes with a hand-held chip so your Virinix can be by your side no matter where you are.
Disclaimer; Virinix have the potential to develop personalities different then their friendly- programmed personalities. The makers and staff of Virinix are not responsible for odd emails, lost information, password changes, or halarious internet videos uploaded to the youtube.

Welcome to the Virinix downloads. Here you can find a variety of cute little digital companions that can manifest into a form you can pet and hold! As long as you have their chip with you, that is. Try not to loose the chip though, we can't replace lost chips!
each one is one-of-a-kind! Also, don't worry ! All Virinix downloads are free! NO charge what-so-ever!
- Please do not take Virinix near water- they are not water proof.

--- Here are the instructions for downloading your very own Virinix! --
    * Only 8 Virinix per person as of right now- this is liable to and will likely change as the species grows.
    * Trading of Virinix for other Virinix is allowed, as long as I am notified. No trading for real life money, cs pets, other species, ect.**
    * Be polite to staff, and don't rush the artists.
    * Do not beg to win the 'download' ( the Virinix), or try to bribe the artist.
    * Virinix are not fursonas or 'partners' for your fursona's, but can be used in OC ropleplays.
    * Unfinished entries for contests do not count. They must be completed to count.
    * You may make fanart or gift line-arts of Virinix, but do not copy them as your own species. If you wish to make a 'cousin' species,
    ask me before doing so.
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] Virinix Adopts[] Grand Opening!!![] Staff

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:05 am

--- STAFF ---
/\_/\
/ . . \
----V---V---
Owner- Owl0430
Line designer- Owl0430

Moderators- none yet

Artists- none yet
Guest artist- none
Last edited by owl0430 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] Virinix Adopts[] Grand Opening!!![] Virus Types

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:06 am

-_|/ Virinix Virus Types \|_-
Virus Type 01-05

Virus 01
Virus 01 is a common type of Virinix, no coding mutations.

Virus 02
Virus 02 Virinix are much like 01 Virinix, with no coding mutations, only they are generally in lighter colors- light browns and pastels, white

Virus 03
03 Virinix are uncommon Virinix, with a small coding mutation- often a change in ear shape or tail length/style.
Occasionally there will be a hair mutation.

Virus 04
Virus 04 Virinix are uncommon Virinix, and only come in monochrome palettes. (different shades of the same color.)

Virus 05
Virus 05 Virinix are rare, and come in only neutral palettes. ( brown, white, grey, black, ect.)

Virus 06
Virus 06 Virinix are rare Virinix, and are able to fit the charachteristics of any of the other virus types, but they can have and mutation.

Bzzzzt. Caution! Error! System Malfunction! Bzzt
Unknown Virus

Please use caution if your Virinix has a system coding error for the following, 'Virus's.
Not much is known about these virus's, besides they have the potential to be highly dangerous.

Virus-X
bzzzt. Error...Error...
the few samples of these Virinix have provided us with some info about how they look. Though behavior patterns are still unknown.
The more vicious-looking of the current two unknown virus's. Virus-x Virinix have two sets of eyes and ear, glowing patches on their neck, and a smooth, long tail with a sharp structure attatched to the tip.

Virus-Y
System error...malfunction..error....
virus-Y Virinix may not be as...vicious, looking per say, as the Virus X Virinix, but....they are definetly...abnormal, to say the least.
They lack eyes, so they have no vision, and their tails, well...their tails bite, to say the least. not much is known about these virinix other than that.

more virinix virus' are still being discovered, mutations in the coding still being found. We will be sure to inform you if any coding errors are found in your Virinix!

Mammalia Virus (Virus M ) (suggested and created by The forgotten Dragon)
*bzzzt.....error, error...bzzttt*
This virus is often referred to as the Mammalia Virus. Not much is known as to how this occurs and what the cause of it is.
It is often referred to as "The Mammalia Virus" because it makes the virus seem as if it has fur like most mammals. These are also nuotorious for posting embarrasing videos online and renaming files to what it finds humorous. The way this virus reacts to light is different from how others to. Rather than a full shadow or none at all, it's shadows appear in lines. It is unknown as to why this happens, but many believe it's because of it's manefestation. It can have the appearance of having toes/paws. Unlike most other viruses, the Mammalia Virus lacks a visible mouth on it's tail. These often keep their friendly programmed traits, but can sometimes develop more.. Interesting ones.. People have reported theirs leaving open drawing programs with pictures they have said to have never drawn, but we are unaware if these are true. They have also been reported to attempt downloading other viruses at random, but never manage to finish downloading it. We are not to be held responsible if it manages to finish downloading one of these viruses.
Last edited by owl0430 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] Virinix Adopts[] Grand Opening!!![]affiliates

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:11 am

currently no affiliates
Last edited by owl0430 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] Virinix Adopts[] Grand Opening!!![] ]customs

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:11 am

1001118- Virinix Customs -8111001
Occasionally our staff are able to make specially-coded Virinix, (with the exception of unknown virus Virinix.)
These Virinix can be made during MYO (make your own) events, or with a custom ticket recieved in certain events. These tickets will also RARELY be given out as a second place in contest!
Artists are also allowed ONE custom once they're hired! If you have a recieved a custom ticket, please fill out the form below for your custom-
(Virus x and Virus & Virinix y Virinix are not eligble to be your custom. AKA, their mutations are not allowed in your custom.

Username;

Name;
Gender;
Color preferences/palette?
Color location preferences?
Marking preferences?
Any mutations?(if so please list)-
Last edited by owl0430 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] Virinix Adopts[] Grand Opening!!![]Q&A

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:12 am

none yet. no questions have been asked
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] Virinix Adopts[] Grand Opening!!![] POSTING OPEN

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:51 pm

posting is now open!
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Mark!!

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:29 am

first adopt up! Virus type 06
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Is God. » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:47 am

Are staff positions open? :0

This look so cool!
Call me Stu~ (He/Him)
Muds/Shibe wrote:
Remember; Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end <3

Message To Mods: Shadeyclaw, possiblyapanda and Turtle... are my friends (Marksepticeye is my brother) And We may unfairly trade, please don't ban us.
    My discord server

ImageImageImage
Murdoc Is God.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me