Star pet #21 by ThunderCedar

Based on Click to view
Artist ThunderCedar [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Star pet #21

Postby ThunderCedar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:26 pm

this star pet is a Sky Variant. (Very Rare)
All hail the glorious color that is blue!

Congrats, uncommon - You really gave this star pet exactly the kind of personality I'm into. Good job~
Despite the lack of coding, it's obvious this form had a lot of effort and thought put in it.

I loved so many forms, personalities given..etc. everyone exceeded my expectations, but unfortunately there could only be one winner!

The winner was picked thanks to the help of a friend who agreed to help me judge. We used a "points" system which included looks, art, effort, name choice, personality, and personal ratings...etc.
FlowerCrownBoy was only one point off, so I will be sending them a gift because they were pretty much almost tied for the winning place.

Thanks everyone for participating! I'll be making more star pets soon.-

♥ ♥ ♥

Want this little star pet?
You're gonna have to earn it :D

fill in the form below!
Longer forms don't necessarily mean a higher chance of winning- but effort does boost your chances ;v;
have fun??

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] (your username)
[b]Name:[/b] (name of the star pet)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Optional. Personality of the star pet.)
[b]Art:[/b] (Optional. Tryout and such, art of this star pet)
[b]Other:[/b] (More things you think I should know to boost your chances!)

Disclaimer!!
Star pets are a closed species- only the official artists may make them ;v;♥

Deadline is may 7th <3
Last edited by ThunderCedar on Mon May 08, 2017 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star pet #21

Postby persay » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Username: (your username)
Name: (name of the star pet)
Personality: (Optional. Personality of the star pet.)
Art: (Optional. Tryout and such, art of this star pet)
Other: (More things you think I should know to boost your chances!)

mork
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoClaws » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Username: FlowerCrownBoy
Name: Jun-Ho Kyung 준호켱
(Pronounced Joon-ho gyung)
Personality: ENFJ
"Kyung you're out here once again..?" Kyung looked at the small star pet next to him. "Ya. Rough night." The star pet nodded and snuggled up next to him. Kyung looked down at the small spirit. "I miss you." He said sadly. "You have to stop missing me, I'm gone love." He felt a tear slip out of his eye, but he softly wiped it away. "I like the stars. They're calming." He slowly got up and started walking forward. Looking at every twinkling star in site.

"I heard each star is like a spirit, did you know that?" He asked his little friend. "Ya. It's kinda eerie isn't it? They're all watching." He stopped in his tracks. "Well, we all watch them don't we?" His friend shook their head. "You're a strange kiddo.. You know that right?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Ya I knew that."

He yawned softly and snuggled into a soft patch of grass. Each breath he took, he smelt the smell of nature. "Goodnight." He looked at his friend, then his eyes widened. They were turning into beautiful sparkling dust. Each sprinkle of star shine floating up into the sky. 'Woah.."

Last edited by CalicoClaws on Mon May 01, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pet's name: Have a good day♡
CalicoClaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Username: StripySeagull

Name:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Personality: Azure is quite a fashionable star pet. She likes styling her blue fur, and it makes her very happy when others compliment her on her aspect, something that happens frequently. She's also quite possessive and hates throwing old belongings away; she would much rather turn them into something more useful or decorate them to put on display in her room. However, Azure doesn't only use her creativity to embellish items, she also draws, paints, and designs new clothes with the paint, brushes, paper and canvases, old sewing machine and fabric that she's hoarded and keeps in her large room.
She's quite friendly with others but sometimes puts her problems before their needs, but her friends are fine with that, and find her very caring when she's feeling alright. However, she's also easily offended by people she doesn't know well and can be very mean if you're not nice to her, and for that reason some people would rather steer clear of her path.

Art: Wip

Other: She loves bows, glitter and sequins, and sometimes, usually when she's got too much sugar in her system or when she's having crazy fun with her friends, she'll take some out of her pocket; since she likes keeping small packets containing the things she loves with her; and just throw them into the air or sprinkle them (basically just pour a pack of it) over herself or some random other person. This highly concerns her parents.

Credit for the graphics: xXx

By the way, there're so many edits because I just submit it, then realise it would look better with an extra space or so, submit it again, then realise I should change the colours, and so on... I mainly submit it so frequently because sometimes, I don't type for a short while or I change tab and come back, then backspace and it goes back, and when I come forwards I've lost all of my edits; there also seems to be no "save draft" button on my screen.
Last edited by Cinnamon Heart on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 am, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:35 am

just fyi guys I will decide on a deadline for this tomorrow morning and I will add it to the main post!
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:46 am

Username: Amymay99
Name: Azure

Wiiiip!

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:14 am

Polaris is a shy boy, he never really speaks. He spends most of his time leaping from star to star, discovering their secrets, and talking to them. Yes, he is gifted with the power to communicate with stars. Polaris spends time with his favorite star, Sirius. His biggest fear are black holes. When he was young, he was almost swallowed by one. But, he absolutely loves to surf on supernovas. Whenever a star explodes, he sits on a meteorite and gets pushed by the force. It can be depressing for him as well, watching a friend of his explode into a mass of destruction. His second biggest fear is losing Sirius. He is so afraid that it'll explode.

Polaris can travel at speeds as fast as a comet! He leaves a blue trail of light behind him.
Last edited by onionraptor on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:24 am

Amymay99 wrote:Username: Amymay99
Name: Azure

Wiiiip!

Aah, I already used that name, I know this isn't a naming competition but could you possibly change it? Sorry, I could give you other propositions if you'd like but I'd really like you to change it...
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Deadline has been set :)
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Mark
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me