Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1407 - Winner!

Postby Kydashing » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:40 am

Code: Select all
http://i.imgur.com/cKWa6Jn.png

Mutations wrote:
None

Prompt Question:
Are they based of a sunset or sunrise? How does this tie in to the character?

You may take these questions in anyway you'd like, as long as it is in some way answering the two questions.
This will be limited to 400 words for the prompt question, and 300 words extra to use as you'd like.

Ideas you may use are as follows...
*Name meaning
*What is their past like?
*Where did they grow up/live now?
*Do they have any specific relationships that stand out/inspire them?
*Song and/or gif that represents them **Bonus if you use this as it helps me get an idea of them!**
Please note: These are only ideas and your free make your own expressed in your prompt. Do know that art is NOT apart of the prompt, thought i consider writing/prettying up your artistic touch for this.

I wish you all the best of luck. This ends on 4/28/17. No additional time can be provided.

Owner: iBrevity
Name: Eliana
Gender/for breeding purposes: Female
Obtained on: 4/30/17
Last edited by Kydashing on Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1407 - Prompt Open!

Postby Amymay99 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:51 am

Username:
Name:
Prompt answer:
Extra(s):

Wip - I have to get to work *sighs*

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:23 am

Bump~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:09 am

Username: DragonCave
Name: Zaria -Slavic name meaning "morning star" or "sunrise."
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Prompt answer:
Extra(s):

Wip <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:23 am

username ;;
iBrevity

name ;;
Eliana
a name thought to mean 'daughter of the sun'

gender ;;
agender [they/them]

for breeding purposes ;;
female

prompt ;;
Eliana is based off a sunrise. They have always been associated with the sun arriving; they are spectacularly warm, amiable, genuine and honest. They are corporeal all which people associate with morning, with summer, with clear, empty skies. Eliana is quite a soft-spoken individual, unlikely to raise their voice no matter what the situation, reluctant to fight. They have a knack for finding friends far pushier than they, and end up being presented in conversation for their unique, clever theories. Eliana is a diurnal creature; they become sleepy the moment the sun slips below the horizon, when the sky goes purple and gold, and they sleep heavily until the sun returns. Then they are, between one breath and another, awake and extraordinarily happy to be so. They tend to sing to keep themselves company as they get ready for the day, with the sun still distant and the morning air cool.

Also to the note of a sunrise, Eliana is all about change. While they dislike tremendous change in their own life they encourage their friends to be open to it; they understand that some good things may come only when certain doors are open, and that sometimes you have to open the door yourself. They resist change in their daily schedule but can be slowly acclimated to it, if precaution is taken. They love learning new things, the one easy exception they will make to change. They are easily led about by a more dominant personality, such as the sun circling the moon, and don't mind being told what to do. In fact they quite like it; their life is more stable if someone else has taken charge, and they appreciate the methodical pace of everyday living.

What many people don't understand about Eliana is that their name is not a simple coincidence but that Eliana is in fact the child of a sun deity, an immortal star stuffed into a mortal body for the sake of curiosity and learning. They fall asleep so quickly when the sun sets for they share their energy with their solar guardian; and when the sun slinks below the horizon they are so immediately exhausted that they curl up to sleep. They rise with the sun for the same purpose, revitalized with their reunion, bursting with the easy happiness of seeing their parent and feeling the warmth they shed.
[396/400]

extras ;;
Despite being the heir to the sun, Eliana has no special powers or abilities. They hide what they are only for fear of alienating their mortal friends, not to secret some amazing power. The exception to this is that Eliana is as immortal as their fellow stars are; they will not die, but rather return to their home when they grow tired of the mortal realm. So far their curiosity has found no end, and they chase the mortal's stories eagerly and with great satisfaction. The sun fears losing them here; they fret over their child's love for the mortals, and watches Eliana closely. But so far, after a few happy years in their present body, they remain with their feet firmly on the ground.
[125/300]
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:27 am

This ends at 8pm us est, tomorrow (4/28/17) Get your forms done while ya can or pretty them up if needed :)
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1407 - Winner!

Postby Kydashing » Mon May 01, 2017 8:03 am

iBrevity wrote:
username ;;
iBrevity

name ;;
Eliana
a name thought to mean 'daughter of the sun'

gender ;;
agender [they/them]

for breeding purposes ;;
female

prompt ;;
Eliana is based off a sunrise. They have always been associated with the sun arriving; they are spectacularly warm, amiable, genuine and honest. They are corporeal all which people associate with morning, with summer, with clear, empty skies. Eliana is quite a soft-spoken individual, unlikely to raise their voice no matter what the situation, reluctant to fight. They have a knack for finding friends far pushier than they, and end up being presented in conversation for their unique, clever theories. Eliana is a diurnal creature; they become sleepy the moment the sun slips below the horizon, when the sky goes purple and gold, and they sleep heavily until the sun returns. Then they are, between one breath and another, awake and extraordinarily happy to be so. They tend to sing to keep themselves company as they get ready for the day, with the sun still distant and the morning air cool.

Also to the note of a sunrise, Eliana is all about change. While they dislike tremendous change in their own life they encourage their friends to be open to it; they understand that some good things may come only when certain doors are open, and that sometimes you have to open the door yourself. They resist change in their daily schedule but can be slowly acclimated to it, if precaution is taken. They love learning new things, the one easy exception they will make to change. They are easily led about by a more dominant personality, such as the sun circling the moon, and don't mind being told what to do. In fact they quite like it; their life is more stable if someone else has taken charge, and they appreciate the methodical pace of everyday living.

What many people don't understand about Eliana is that their name is not a simple coincidence but that Eliana is in fact the child of a sun deity, an immortal star stuffed into a mortal body for the sake of curiosity and learning. They fall asleep so quickly when the sun sets for they share their energy with their solar guardian; and when the sun slinks below the horizon they are so immediately exhausted that they curl up to sleep. They rise with the sun for the same purpose, revitalized with their reunion, bursting with the easy happiness of seeing their parent and feeling the warmth they shed.
[396/400]

extras ;;
Despite being the heir to the sun, Eliana has no special powers or abilities. They hide what they are only for fear of alienating their mortal friends, not to secret some amazing power. The exception to this is that Eliana is as immortal as their fellow stars are; they will not die, but rather return to their home when they grow tired of the mortal realm. So far their curiosity has found no end, and they chase the mortal's stories eagerly and with great satisfaction. The sun fears losing them here; they fret over their child's love for the mortals, and watches Eliana closely. But so far, after a few happy years in their present body, they remain with their feet firmly on the ground.
[125/300]

Congrats, this child is all yours! I know no one else completed their forms but you still gave all the detail and love into your form. So, defeintly worth it in my book. Thanks so much for trying out for my last ga viscet, i hope you enjoy them!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Mon May 01, 2017 9:15 am

ahhh thank you so much! I fell in love the second I saw that purple head aha <3 I'll take good care of 'em c:

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Tue May 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Congrats iBrevity! You definitely deserved her <3 I had all good intentions but school has to come first sometimes ^^
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue May 02, 2017 2:13 pm

:) I totally understand that! I work alot so i don't usually have the ability to try out for new characters. Im happy you tried out though still~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!