Easter part decoration (Story in description)

"Easter part decoration (Story in description)" by Soiexist

Dressup entry

Easter part decoration (Story in description)

Postby Soiexist » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Angel Lilicly sighed as she came back to the pile of eggs in the middle of the garden. Her mom was throwing a party for some first grade pups and kits and they want a egg hut. So, her mom had forced Angel to hide a bunch of eggs and chocolates in the garden for the kids to find.
Angel hates easter. She thinks that it is annoying. She doesn't understand why her mom would be throwing a party because of easter.
She took another egg in her paw and placed it in some grass.
"EWW!" She whined as she stepped on something squishy. Angel looked down to look at what it was. A small blue egg lied there. The egg had a little wing drawing on it. Angel stopped.
Angel remembered something. It was herself. Only shorter, and younger. She had found a egg. The same one as this one. Her mom used to hide these eggs for when she was young. She used to have so much fun! But one day, thought that she had saw an egg on the roof. She had climbed on it and had fell down on her head. From then on, she had lost her memory of all the time she had have fun on easter.
Angel suddenly smiled. She thought about all the positive side of easter. She smiled, and continued to hide eggs.
Soiexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me