Chicken Smoothie's 9th Birthday!(Story in description)

"Chicken Smoothie's 9th Birthday!(Story in description)" by Soiexist

Dressup entry

Chicken Smoothie's 9th Birthday!(Story in description)

Postby Soiexist » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Lily Moonhowler smiled as she put up the last ballon for her party. It was her town, Chicken Smoothie's, 9th year anniversary of being founded. Her father, David Moonhowler is the mayor of the small town for pets and likes to throw a grand party each year. The parties are alot of work and each one of them are a big deal. This year, she was in charge of planning the party.
"Lily! Go to your room and put your dress on! The party is starting in an hour!" Her mom, Eliza Moonhowler barked as she walked in the room.
"Okay, mom!" Lily barked back and ran up to her room. Her shiny new pink dress was laying quietly on her bed. Lily quickly slipped it on and headed to the bathroom to put some makeup on. Her parents don;t like Lily wearing makeup but she was allowed to wear a bit on special dates.
After she finished the finishing touches on her makeup, she looked in the mirror and sighed to herself.
"Its going to be okay... Its going to be okay... Everything will be fine. Everything will go smoothly." She told herself.
Lily took her final breath and walked downstairs to the party...
Soiexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me