sacrifice

"sacrifice" by LadyDraco

Dressup entry

sacrifice

Postby LadyDraco » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Your strolling along the beach admiring the full moon when you hear a group of small sounding voices, they seem to almost purr while enunciating certain syllables. What you make out from their conversation, no it's more like a persuasion. You listen more intently...........

"There are different types of offering. There is the regular one we give during services and there is a sacrificial offering. Sacrificial offerings are not ordinary offerings; actually you need a strong faith in "God" to give one because it will cost you something. The first thing I want you to know is that sacrificial offering reveals humility. What is humility? Humility is submitting to the will of God when you don’t feel like it or when it is uncomfortable or inconvenient. An offering that will cost you something is not a comfortable offering at all. At times before you give such offering, you will be wondering if you are doing the right thing because if people hear they might wonder if all is well with you."

After hearing the last part you try to stealthily vacate the area.

*conversation piece is actually references "The Bible"; it's always just what lighting one chooses to illuminate with, I chose the moon instead of the sun
LadyDraco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me