Owner: madras
Name: Magnolia
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Owned as of: 2/19/2017

Mutations:
None

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3372605][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2760057&size=large&format=png&rev=1487553381[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1228 - RU for madras

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 pm

So cute!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madras » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:36 pm

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕤' 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Magnolia Saffron

𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

xxxxxI was having a hard time deciding whether to name her Saffron or Magnolia, so I chose both! She is usually called Magnolia, but she is sometimes called by her middle name, Saffron (though she can be called many nicknames). Her first name, Magnolia, was chosen because it is beautiful, like Mag. It also sounds like a southern name, and she reminds me of a southern belle! Saffron suits her very well, too. Saffron is a treasured spice. Just like saffron is treasured, her owner treasures her. And, saffron is described as sweet like her, but also sometimes described as having an intense smell. This is similar to how she is very sweet, but gets upset or intense easily. One of her triggers is losing a game. (She streams playthroughs.) Magnolia hates losing video games, because it embarrasses her. Magnolia tries to cover up her embarrassment by acting angry instead. (150/150 words)

𝕆𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣

xxxxxMagnolia always loved to play. When she was a Viscling, she would play for hours with stuffed animals and toys. Her owner, Sierra, loved strategy games, and decided to teach Magnolia how to play checkers and chess. Magnolia enjoyed these games, but still returned to her dolls and stuffed animals. Sierra noticed that she seemed to be acting out scenes with the toys, which she found fascinating. One day, though, she noticed Magnolia watching her play a video game. Sierra called her over and showed her how to play. The first game that Magnolia played was Tomodachi Life. She loved it, and was captivated by it. Her owner noticed her interest and thought she might enjoy other games, but they required reading.
xxxxxSierra taught Magnolia the meanings of some English words. While Magnolia couldn’t speak or read, Sierra could. She read the dialogue in games to Magnolia so she could understand. Even though Magnolia couldn't understand all words, her ability to understand was enough to get her through most games. Her owner started streaming Magnolia’s playthroughs. People loved that they could watch a Viscet play instead of a person, and her streams became wildly successful. However, the viewers commented that they wished Magnolia could speak so she could add a commentary to her playthroughs. Her owner saw these and started doing a commentary while Magnolia played. Sometimes, she would also offer tips to Magnolia. Sierra took the role of editor as well, for pre-recorded videos and announcements. She and Magnolia became a duo, and the two became even more successful. The streams are now a steady source of income for them. To boost their income, Magnolia and Sierra also opened up a store with lots of merchandise, such as mugs, t-shirts, photographs, and even plushies. The merchandise is quite popular. (300/300 words)

𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤

xxxxxMagnolia is a playful, mischievous Viscet. She likes pranking people, often hiding their belongings and watching the chaos unfold. She never lets it go too far, though, giving the person their items back when she sees they're getting worried. She (obviously) loves video games as well. Role-playing games are probably her favorite type of video games. She enjoys MMORPGs as well, because they give her a chance to test her skills against other players. She plays PvP with Sierra often, but Magnolia almost always wins. Other players also know her username, and she is frequently challenged by them as well. She knows people adore her, and this makes her happy. So she tries to make her fans happy, too. She truly loves all of them. When she goes to conventions, she always makes something to give to every fan when they go to her booth. She usually draws a picture, and then her owner puts it on a card. Magnolia signs each one, and her owner signs her own name.
xxxxxThis tradition started at the very first convention Magnolia ever attended, when Magnolia started giving away little origami things she had made. She loves to make origami as well. Throughout most of the convention, she was folding paper or signing her name (Actually, she just wrote an 'M'. Even though she can't read, her owner taught her to write an 'M' so she could offer signatures.). Now, not only do her fans get cards, but they are allowed to enter a raffle for free store merchandise. Sierra gets Magnolia to delivers the gifts to the winners throughout the crowd while she draws names. And this is another reason why everyone loves her. She really is sweet. However, she hates when she loses a game (though it doesn't happen a lot). It embarrasses her more on a live stream. She knows people love her because she is good at video games, and is upset when she loses because she thinks people won't like her as much. But they still love her. Her fans have stuck with her and her owner throughout the years because of their kindness and personalities. The fans love watching her play video games, but they would probably continue to watch her even if Magnolia and her owner just ran a talk show. Her fans are as loyal to Magnolia and Sierra as the two are to them. (400/400 words)

ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕤

Bow Dividers: Made by SimplySilent on DA; actual gif is here.
Cool Letters: Fancy Letters on LingoJam

AHHHHH! Thank you so much! I love her! :D
Avatar Credit: Lines by usamagnol, color your own here!

madras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:48 am

Offspring
Batch#1032