Fake Nursery Batch #1 - Cirrus x Pheobe by barbatos.

Based on Click to view
Artist barbatos. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fake Nursery Batch #1 - Cirrus x Pheobe

Postby barbatos. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Top Left:
No edits

Top Right:
No Edits
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fake Nursery Batch #1 - Cirrus x Pheobe

Postby Mima » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:59 pm

Cute! My biggest comment would be perhaps it would be nice to do a little more mixing with the designs? Granted, they are both pretty simple parents so I totally understand why they're similar, but maybe something like adding Cirrus's stripes over the blocked pattern on Phoebe could work. (Though I do like the darker stripes over the light, so it's a toss up.)

I'm also not sure on the colors for their spots? They look a little bright/saturated compared to the accents on their parents, who are both fairly pastel/dull. The subtle glowing effect is well done, though, and they look really cute on the kit on the left!
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fake Nursery Batch #1 - Cirrus x Pheobe

Postby barbatos. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:59 am

Mima wrote:Cute! My biggest comment would be perhaps it would be nice to do a little more mixing with the designs? Granted, they are both pretty simple parents so I totally understand why they're similar, but maybe something like adding Cirrus's stripes over the blocked pattern on Phoebe could work. (Though I do like the darker stripes over the light, so it's a toss up.)

I'm also not sure on the colors for their spots? They look a little bright/saturated compared to the accents on their parents, who are both fairly pastel/dull. The subtle glowing effect is well done, though, and they look really cute on the kit on the left!

Yeah, I made the glowy spots a bit brighter because the original colors weren't showing up too well on their designs, but I think I overestimated when making them
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me