Drawing sessions 1

Azul

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:30 pm

What a pretty bab he is<3 5th Viscet ^-^

From;

Username: ~Teya~

Name: Azul

Gender for breeding purposes: Male

Personaltiy: Azul is generally quite calm, it may be because he is so small for a full grown viscet, being only 5 ft. tall. He enjoys being indoors and sitting by a comfy fire, he'd do it all day if he could. Although the parents of Azul's owner don't approve of him snuggling on the furniture, when they aren't looking he will often do it anyway. His owner, Taffy, often sneaks him onto the couch when watching movies by covering him with a blanket, it works, usually.
When Taffy is off at school, Taffy's parents, as a rule mostly keep Azul outside so he doesn't 'dirty' the house or chew up the furniture when she is away. So for many hours of the day Azul waits patiently for his owner to come home. While he is waiting he has found a way to get out of the backyard, by digging a hole next to a bush by the fence. So he digs around, exploring sometimes a long ways away from his home. But he always comes back, knowing that he has a loving owner waiting for him when he comes home, that really wouldn't have anyone if he left her. Just like him.

Occupation: Azul is sometimes used for tracking down lost children and adults. As soon as Taffy got Azul, she knew he was something special. He was born with an acute sense of hearing and smell, so a year after Taffy adopted Azul when he was the age to be trained for the duties of a search animal, Taffy and Azul practiced day and night and before long, there was a lost child being looked for. The police and everyone else just shook them off, but Taffy and Azul persisted, looking for the child on their own. After hours of searching when it was almost pitch dark and the stars were starting to peak out, Taffy was starting to lose hope and was about to turn around when they suddenly heard the sound of a child crying for help. Soon after they found the shaking child and returned him home, the police were practically begging for them to help them with everyone lost person case after that.

Story: It was a cold afternoon, full of thick gray clouds just about ready to burst with water and ice, there was a breeze skin piercing cold that made everyone pull up there hoods and put on there gloves.
High School had just been let out, and the kids just wanted to rush home as quick as possible before it started to rain. Just inside the warm school, Taffy looked at the door hesitantly. With a deep sigh she swung open the big double doors to feel the piercing chill of wind and cold, as always her mother wasn't waiting for her to drive her home, so she'd have to walk home as usual. With a heave of her shoulder she put her backpack on her shoulder and started the 2-mile walk home.
Jumping in puddles as she walked, she huffed. 'First day of high school...what a disaster.' Taffy thought annoyedly, feeling sorry for herself as always. At that moment Taffy stopped, she thought she heard something just off the road in the woods. ''Hello?'' Taffy called out shakily. Then she heard a whimper. Taffy had to get home soon or else she'd surely turn into a popsicle, but her curiosity was to strong to just walk away. She inched towards the sound of the whimpers slowly.

The tiny viscet whined fiercely in the cold wind, his mother hadn't come back yet and she promised. It had been two days since he had seen her...he whined more fiercely as he saw a figure approaching in front of him, his vision was somewhat blurred now from the tears that had started to freeze in his eyes, he backed away, assuming the figure he saw meant him harm, or even was going to eat him.
He weakly growled trying to sound menacing, but failed miserably. He heard the sound of a soft voice coming from the blurry figure, he started to relax blinking trying to see, wanting to see the figure that was now talking softly to him. He whimpered lowly as the figure touched him, they drew their hand back, but then the little viscet began inching towards the figure, now wanting to be picked up. The girl, as the viscet could now see, carefully picked him up and wrapped him tightly in her jacket, feeling the warmth of the human he suddenly felt tired, and soon closed his eyes dosing off.
The next day he awoke by a low fire, he yawned and stretched, wondering where the human that had found him had gone. He heard muffled words and his ears perked, seeing 3 humans. He lowed his head not knowing what to think, he wasn't used to so many humans around...but then he noticed one of them was the one that had so softly spoken words to him, he whined gently looking at her with big eyes. ''We can't keep a viscet...'' He heard one say. ''Oh dad, c'mon please?'' Was the response of the girl. ''When he grows up he could be 8 feet tall!'' Another voice muttered. ''Pleeeaaase...?'' The girl begged looking at one of the other humans. ''Well...ok, fine.'' One of them said with a sigh, and walked away with the other. ''Yay!'' The girl said jumping up and down. The small viscet didn't understand why she was doing this and backed away, staring.
The girl approached the tiny viscet then, smiling happily. ''Your mine now, you can live with me.'' She grinned, picking up the small viscet in her arms. ''But...what should your name be?'' She asked in wonder. ''Well...just so ya know, my names Taffy.'' The tiny viscet tilted his head, he didn't quite understand why the girl barked and yelped so loudly as she held him. Taffy looked straight at the tiny viscet just then and continued to do so for a long minute. ''Azul.''
Is all Taffy said, his ears pricked, 'Azul..' The viscet thought, feeling that that was going to be his name, he whined happily and Taffy laughed, ''Azul it is, for your beautiful blue eyes.'' She smiled, hugging the viscet lovingly.

That day Taffy carefully put Azul in her backpack and headed for town, which was only a half mile from her house. Once they were there Taffy walked seemingly not noticing the what looked like giant buildings to Azul. He looked in horror, sinking down as far as he could go into the backpack, but alas curiosity got the best of him and he peaked his head out again, looking around and snifing the strange scents surrounding him. After awhile of walking through town Taffy soon stopped and stepped into a building that said 'Woodcove Pet Shop' As soon as she walked in Azul could smell many different animals. One or two viscets, some dogs, cats, rats, rabbits, and even fish. Azul looked in awe at the place, and stared at the many animals. Taffy smiled and picked up a peculiar looking object from a rack, it was blue and had a round gold piece on it. ''I'll take this one please.'' Taffy said, handing an unfamiliar smelling thin paper that was mostly green over to the man standing behind a table. Then Taffy walked out and next to a nearby tree set down her backpack, taking Azul out and putting the odd thing around his neck, at first he shaked his head and wouldn't stop, not liking the feeling of it, it felt like a snake curling around his neck. Taffy laughed, and Azul didn't quite understand why. ''Its ok Azul,'' He perked his ears, hearing his new name. ''It won't hurt you, its just so everyone knows your mine so no one can take you away.'' Taffy smiled softly, loosening the collar a bit so it didn't bother him as much, and proceeded to put Azul back into the backpack.

In the morning Azul lay, in the soft cottony blankets of Taffy's bed. He looked over to see Taffy, he jumped on her playfully and licked her face. ''Eww,'' Taffy exclaimed as she woke up, at that moment she looked at her clock and groaned. ''Oh no..I'm late for school!'' Hurriedly Taffy jumped out of bed, dashed for the shower, quickly put on her clothes and kissed Azul on the head. ''Bye bye Azul!'' Azul didn't quite understand that Taffy was leaving and followed her to the door. ''No, you stay.'' Taffy said, ''Oh Taf!'' came the voice of Taffy's mother, ''Remember, Azul goes outside when your gone.'' Taffy groaned, c'mon Azul. She then led him outside in the backyard and closed the door. ''Bye Azul!'' she said through the glass, and hurriedly left through the front door.
Azul whined, his didn't want to be left outside until his owner came back. For all he knew she might never come back! Azul quickly made up the decision to go after her. In a matter of minutes he had dug a hole by the fence and had gotten out, he swiftly followed the scent of his master, although she was a few minutes ahead of him he just had to come upon her eventually. After a mile or so of stopping and sniffing for her scent, he finally came to a large two-story building that read 'Woodcove High School' what that meant Azul didn't know, but would soon find out. He stealthily trotted up to the school and climbed through an open window, to his surprise and horror he found that he was in a room full of at least twenty humans! Since Taffy was not there, he quickly run across many tables and books paying no mind to the yells and shouts, and went into the hall. He lifted his head and sniffed for Taffy's scent, soon finding it he raced towards it, with many curious school kids behind him he pushed open the door to the room he assumed Taffy was in and looked for her among the stunned faces in the classroom. ''Azul!'' Came a shout, ''What are you doing here?!'' Taffy rushed over to Azul looking concerned and embarrassed as some of the kids started laughing. ''Oh yes I'll take him home right away.'' Azul heard Taffy say, she picked him up gently and carried him outside, ''Oh Azul..'' Taffy started. ''I know you don't want to be alone but you can't go to my school like this.'' Taffy said with a soft smile.
After that she took Azul home, putting him back in the yard where she had originally left him. ''Now stay.'' Taffy said sternly, she then turned away, looking like she was going to leave, but before she did, she turned around and hugged Azul. ''You may not know it, or understand it, but I won't ever really leave you, I may be gone sometimes, but I assure you, you'll never truly be alone again.''
And with that Taffy went off, and Azul did understand it, and obediently stood in the backyard, waiting for her return.

1,495 words

Friend stories: One day when Azul sat waiting for Taffy to come home impatiently, he could have sworn he heard a strange noise coming from the bushes. Curious but cautious, Azul trotted towards the sound, he sticked his nose towards a bush and sniffed, and at that moment another much larger viscet then he came crashing out of the bush and landed right on top of Azul. ''What the?! W-who are you?'' Azul said all in a jumble. ''I'm Kasshoku.'' The big viscet replied, staring down at the smaller viscet. ''I-I'm...Azul, and do you mind getting off of me?'' Azul asked in a huff. ''Oh, okie,'' Kass said with a nervous laugh and quickly got to his feet. Azul rubbed his dirty coat and asked, ''What are you doing near my home?'' Azul looked at him cautiously, pondering if he was a threat, but figured he wasn't. ''Your home? - Oh, yes of course, I forgot there were pet viscets around here.'' Kass said scratching his head. ''I'm no pet.'' Azul exclaimed, ''I just...live here.'' He said meekly. ''Hah, whatever you say.'' Kass said laughingly, ''So, you got any food 'round here?'' Kass asked, stretching his legs. Just then Azul noticed Kass looked rather skinny, and replied, ''Well sure, I'll be right back.''
After awhile he soon came back with a large bag of Viscet food and smiled. ''Here, you probably need this more than I do.'' Azul said with a grin. ''Whoa..so much food..this is all mine?'' He looked shocked at the prospect of it being all his, and smiled at Azul, ''Thank you, my family will be so grateful, maybe you could meet them sometime?'' Azul grinned, ''That'd be fun.'' And with that Kass went off into the bushes, and came back every once in awhile to visit Azul.

298 words
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me