Time spent 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Keilime

Sivka ||

Postby Keilime » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Meet Sivka!
      Sivka Louka // 22 y/o // Female // Demisexual
      Personality Characteristics: Open-hearted || Outgoing || Energetic || Talkative || Comical || Absent-minded || Sensitive ||

Personality wrote:Sivka is a very happy and optimistic pup who loves to cheer others up. She often is a lot to handle, and
      can ramble on about topics she is passionate about for hours if you let her. Objects and activities distract her very easily,
      and due to this she tends to wander around a lot unconsciously, dragging those with her along for the fun. She absolutely
      adores sweets- usually having the occasional brownie or cookie along with each of her meals- and bakes in her spare time.
      There's nothing she finds more exciting and fulfilling than seeing the warm, gooey desserts she created, and has a lot of
      pride in her work. She is a social butterfly and, even if she's annoying at first, grows on people after a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Childhood wrote:All things considered, Sivka had a very good childhood, and was often spoiled as a young pup. She would
      always sneak into the kitchen late at night, long after she had been put to bed, to grab a midnight snack to eat while she
      read her comics (of which she still loves as a pup today). Because of her rebellious and often childish actions, Sivka would
      usually get in trouble with her parents often, but still kept a very strong bond with them. Since then, she has matured and
      risen above her wrongdoing, but her childish and innocent nature still persists, and she bonds and puts trust in people easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Other Information wrote:Significant other: N/A
      Family/children: Has family, but not much info is known. No children.
      Looking for a mate: Tentative

Art wrote:- [X] - by myself
      - [X] - by HyperPikaGirl
      - [X] -by rissen

Transparent Ref (for my use only):

[[Species concept by Tealea, design by Schnuffel Bunny]]

Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me