Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[#] D R A G A R O O - A R T I S T - C O M P by eltonn

Based on Click to view
Artist eltonn [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

[#] D R A G A R O O - A R T I S T - C O M P

Postby eltonn » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:51 am

x

Welcome to the Dragaroo Artist Comp. This is an on-going competition, meaning it will never close. Anyone may enter, just follow these few rules!

- Unnatural colors are extremely uncommon as bases. Usually they are just used for patterns or accents, not the base color.
          - It is rare for a Dragaroo to have blue, purple, or pink eyes. Stick to warm colors for now.
          - For edits, use a size 1 pen on 128 opacity for the main lines, and size 4 pen on full opacity for the eye/wing ref.
          - Make at least two Dragaroos, and you can only make up to five.
          - At least three Dragaroos must be unedited.
          - Do not make customs or color your OCs on these lines.
          - Please use the eye coloring style shown. If you need help with it, send me a PM and I will show you how.
          - The circle on the pallete is for the Mark color; DO NOT CHANGE THE MARK COLOR
          - If I chose you to become a GA or Artist, you may keep one of your designs, and adopt the rest out.

Last bumped by eltonn on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:51 am.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me