Username: catyclaws
Name: Willow Grace
Birth Gender: Female
Gender identity: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Career: Painter
Hobbies: Gardening, Painting, Drawing, Reading, Writing short stories

Facts:
> Willow is a painter, and she has sold over 1,000 masterpieces at fairs, online, and at art trades
> She usually paints landscapes
> She lives in a small cottage near the shore.
> Willow loves beautiful things, such as sea shells and flowers.
> Usually, Willow plays music while painting or drawing.
> Willow does not really have a favorite band, despite her love of listening to music

Personality: Willow Grace is a very positive and happy kalon, who manages to turn every bad situation into something fun and exciting. She enjoys nothing more than making others smile, and she almost always succeeds in doing so. As well as bubbly, Willow has always been considered to be witty. She has an amazing ability to come up with the most hilarious jokes without even trying. Many have tried to convince Willow to become a comedian for this reason, but Willow has never really been interested in comedy, nor did she see that she had a future in it. Instead, Willow always thought she was more artistic than anything else, which caused her to follow her new found dream of becoming a painter. Willow is a positive thinker who never has a frown on her face, and she doesn't ever plan on changing her personality any time soon.

Word Extra: Willow bounded along the shore line, the edges of her sunhat flopping with each step she took. A messenger bag that contained her sketch book and pencil case thumped gently against her side. Her paw prints began to engrave into the soft sand, but not too long after, the ocean erased any trace of the markings as if no one had even visited the beach today. Willow's whistling could be heard over the quiet sound of the waves crashing onto the beach. She was currently looking for inspiration for an upcoming masterpiece. What she would normally do to paint was that she would sketch it out, then use her drawing as a reference. Yes, it would be far easier to photograph the item she wanted to paint, but at the moment Willow could not afford a camera. Also Willow was perfectly content in using her own method. As Willow started to get lost in her own thought, a large gust of wind blew in her direction, sending her floppy hat spiraling through the wind. The kalon gasped and turned around, "My hat!" She exclaimed, giving chase. The messenger bag thumped against her side a lot harder than before, slowing down her pace. But, Willow kept running.
The sun had already set by the time she caught up with the sunhat. It was stuck between the trunks of two palm trees. "Yes!" Willow called out in between breathes. The kalon snatched up her hat, "I knew you couldn't bear to leave me just yet!" She smiled at the hat for a moment before looking around. Willow stood in a small clearing surrounded by palm trees. The shoreline could be seen clearly, as well as the multicolored sky. It was breath taking! absolutely stunning! Willow gasped and looked back down at the sunhat. A huge grin crossed her face as she spoke, "You found the perfect thing for me to paint! Thank you!" She squeezed the hat one last time before placing it back on top of her head. The kalon sat down, facing the setting sun and took of the bag that was currently hanging on her shoulder.
"Done!" She declared, proudly raising up her drawing. Willow grinned as she closed the sketch book, and gently placed her belongings back into her bag. Sliding the bag back over her shoulder, the kalon began to bound back into the direction she came to do the final step of creating her new masterpiece.
Dashing through the front door of the small cottage, Willow excitedly rummaged through her bag until she came across her pencil case and drawing pad. Abandoning her empty messanger bag on the middle of the floor, Willow positioned her reference drawing perfectly on her small wooden desk. After leaning it against the wall so it could be perfectly seen from where she would be painting, Willow slid a blank canvas out from one of the bottom shelves and placed it gently onto the easel. Willow then selected a fine tipped brush which sat inside a mug on top of her desk and dipped it into a bright orange paint. The kalon soon filled the canvas that was once blank, into a colorful work of art.

catyclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me