Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Dasher

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:41 am

My 4th Viscet! :D hes so adorable<3 and the blue on him is my favorite color cx

username; ~Teya~
name; Dasher (Because why not cx)
gender; Male
favorite festive/holiday treat & why? Dasher has always adored crushed candy cane bars (more popularly known as Peppermint Bark). Ever since he was young, Dasher's mother would make them for Christmas time every year. Dasher would often beg time after time to help make the crushed candy cane bars and finally after much begging and puppy dog eyeing, Dasher's mom finally let him make them with her.
But, tragically just a few years after Dasher's mother had let him help her with the making of the bars, she died of an illness the doctors could not describe. Fulled with grief and confusion, Dasher didn't know what to do without his mother, and it was nearing Christmas. Then Dasher suddenly felt the urge to make his mothers famous crushed candy bars, as he started making them he actually started to feel better, as though, making the bars made him feel closer to his mother and like she was there with him, making the candy bars.
Ever since then, every year for Christmas Dasher would make the bars for everyone around town, leaving them at their doorstep every Christmas Eve. Especially the kids that had recently lost a family member, he loved to see their sad faces brighten with joy as they opened the door to see Dasher handing them a basket of crushed candy cane bars, and their happy wave as he walked silently away.

229 words
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me