Based on Click to view
Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon MYO - Evanish

Postby Error » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Edits
Standard: custom tail shine and teeth edit.
Common: (small) back mane, custom tail, and longer fur.

Unlimited Common and Under MYO: Proof

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

But wishing never helps, wishing never helps,

Real Name;; Quin Parrish
Nickname;; Evanish
Age;; 20
Gender;; Male (He/Him)
Sexuality;; Gay
Relationship Status;; Single
Other;; Has abnormal canine teeth
Best Friend;; Seaway

Occupation;; Singer/Dancer/Actor
Traits;; Quiet/Lacks Confidence/Self-centered/Easily Jealous/Quick to fight/Cruel
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Evanish was born with the name Quin Parrish. It had been some time since he started calling himself Evanish. Yet he wasn't the one who started it, was he? It had been his friend, Peers Myles, who had called him Evanish first. Someone who would vanish and disappear, a faded blotch in the background. Easily forgotten and unseen yet boiling with vanity and jealousy.
Peers Myles had seen him, had befriended him, and taken notice to his talents and his abilities and this was the beginning of their friendship. To which Evanish called Peers, Seaway, and in turn the two became no longer their names of birth, but the names they had given each other.
The two had grown to be friends within that dance class when they were but children. They grew up along one another and knew no one else but each other, for this reason one is not far from the other and they hardly spend time alone. They feed upon each others negative moods and ill behaviors, feeding into the gossip of the theater. Though neither of them have ever done anything truly wrong... is what Evanish likes to tell himself when memories taunt him and leave him uneasy.

Wishing never solved a thing
Radical Face - Winter is Coming
Last edited by Error on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 am, edited 11 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon MYO - Needs Approval?

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:19 am

Approved! What a cutie! ^^
[ Red he/they queer tired ]