Parvus Adopt #43 - Winter by HandleAnimal

Based on Click to view
Artist HandleAnimal [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Parvus Adopt #43 - Winter

Postby HandleAnimal » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:26 am

What is a Parvus Lynx?

'Parvus' is the Latin word for small, which is exactly what these guys are.

The average Parvus weighs between 3-4kg (6-9 Pounds), and are around 17 cm in height (7 Inches).
Originally created in England in the 1940s, they are a mixture of Lynx, Deer and Munchkin Cat. As such, they have short, stumpy legs, antlers and a lynx like face and head.

Cross-breeding has also led to a variety in markings, as well as other modifications. For example, the original Parvus Lynx's had no tails. However, after extensive breeding with longer tailed cats, this type has almost died out.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Favorite Season:[/b]
[b]Favorite Food:[/b]
[b]Why Are These His Favorites?:[/b]

End Date is the 17th!

WINNER!:
YOLOgirl4233
Last edited by HandleAnimal on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

"no king bed covered in roses
╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
just a room without a view”
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parvus Adopt #43

Postby Catskitten » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:58 am

hes very cute whens the end date?:)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:05 am

Catskitten wrote:hes very cute whens the end date?:)

Oops! forgot to add that part! Ends the 17th

╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 pm

bump

╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:47 am

Username:
Catskitten
Name:
Frosty Sparkles
Favorite Season:
Winter
Favorite Food:
Gingerbread cookies
Why Are These His Favorites?:
Winter is his favorite holiday for quite a couple reasons.
One is the snow.
Frosty Sparkles loves playing in the snow.
He also loves the feeling of the snow on his fur and tongue.
Icy cold snowflakes litter the air and make the land beautiful.
Another reason is christmas.
He gets to spend time with family on a holiday that is special to him.
Also what parvis doesn't love presents?
His favorite food is gingerbread cookies.
The taste reminds him of his favorite holiday.
Plus gingerbread cookies are fun to make and decorate.

Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:12 am

bump

╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YOLOgirl4233 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:32 pm

|| Username: YOLOgirl4233
|| Name: Winter
|| Gender: Male
|| Favorite Season: Winter!
|| Favorite Food: Chestnuts
|| Why Are These His Favorites?:
|| Winter:
Besides the fact that he is named after Winter, he has many reasons its his favorite season. One of his good reasons the lovely food! Who doesnt love drinking eggnog, having some ham, and the best part for Winter, roasting some chestnuts. And you don't have to make excuses for why you want to make all of these, bringing us to out next reason, because everyone can eat them during the holidays. Like Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa. Its awesome to Winter going to bed every night and waking up, seeing even more presents seem to gather by the menorah. Or going to sleep and wondering when Santa would come. It excited Winter just by thinking about it. The third reason is the family! Winter loves cuddling with his family. Even with their thick fur, it could get chilly sometimes. Everyone seems too cold to argue too, so everyone is warm and happy cuddling together. The last reason is the layering. When a family member isn't there to relax with, its fun wearing different scarfs or trying on different little mittens. The best part? Piling on all the blankets!

|| Chestnuts:
Winter has never heard of chestnuts before and when he did, he just assumed they were just boring nuts. After all, there are peanut, walnuts, and the list just seems to go on forever. Then one day he heard this song playing one the radio "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire". Smiling when he recognized the words, he started to softly sing along,"Jack Frost nipping at your nose. Yuletide carols being song by a choir" Then at the end of the song, he was intrigued about what these chestnuts were really like. When he searched them up, he was defiantly surprised by what he found. Not only were they are weird shape and color but they were also furry! The biggest surprise was when he decided to try them. They had such a weird and strong flavor. Making Winter fall in love with these nuts.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination"
~Henry David Thoreau

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════ Cool Links: ══════════════╗

Lazy Dog AdoptsKintarae AdoptsAdopts
Fuu Bat AdoptsSecret SantasOc/Characters

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
YOLOgirl4233

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Username: decipher
Name: Oscar
Favorite Season: Autumn
Favorite Food: Chocolate bars
Why Are These His Favorites?: They remind him of the holidays, plus, who doesn't love chocolate?
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:39 am

YOLOgirl4233 wrote:Image
|| Winter:
Besides the fact that he is named after Winter, he has many reasons its his favorite season. One of his good reasons the lovely food! Who doesnt love drinking eggnog, having some ham, and the best part for Winter, roasting some chestnuts. And you don't have to make excuses for why you want to make all of these, bringing us to out next reason, because everyone can eat them during the holidays. Like Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa. Its awesome to Winter going to bed every night and waking up, seeing even more presents seem to gather by the menorah. Or going to sleep and wondering when Santa would come. It excited Winter just by thinking about it. The third reason is the family! Winter loves cuddling with his family. Even with their thick fur, it could get chilly sometimes. Everyone seems too cold to argue too, so everyone is warm and happy cuddling together. The last reason is the layering. When a family member isn't there to relax with, its fun wearing different scarfs or trying on different little mittens. The best part? Piling on all the blankets!

|| Chestnuts:
Winter has never heard of chestnuts before and when he did, he just assumed they were just boring nuts. After all, there are peanut, walnuts, and the list just seems to go on forever. Then one day he heard this song playing one the radio "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire". Smiling when he recognized the words, he started to softly sing along,"Jack Frost nipping at your nose. Yuletide carols being song by a choir" Then at the end of the song, he was intrigued about what these chestnuts were really like. When he searched them up, he was defiantly surprised by what he found. Not only were they are weird shape and color but they were also furry! The biggest surprise was when he decided to try them. They had such a weird and strong flavor. Making Winter fall in love with these nuts.

Winner!

╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YOLOgirl4233 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Disregarded Heart wrote:
YOLOgirl4233 wrote:Image
|| Winter:

|| Chestnuts:

Winner!

Yay! Thank you :3

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination"
~Henry David Thoreau

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════ Cool Links: ══════════════╗

Lazy Dog AdoptsKintarae AdoptsAdopts
Fuu Bat AdoptsSecret SantasOc/Characters

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
YOLOgirl4233

My pets