Artist hazama [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chai Dog #11

Postby hazama » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:56 pm

edgy
for this one, just write up a brief personality! (thats bubblegum by the way)

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]

ends the 11th of december!

won by oneiromancer;!
Last edited by hazama on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

save her from this never ending nightmare

Postby cherubim » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:57 pm

username// crepuscular.
      name//(shadow) marina "marie"
      personality: marie is a very stoic young chai, who enjoys chewing bubblegum and throwing it in other young chai's fur. she is vengeful, angry and very very edgy. like, angry at the world edgy. whenever anyone asks about her markings, she states that she is "waiting for that one semi-decent chai to unlock my heart and it's secrets". this is usually followed up by a very dark haiku about her dark and sheltered heart.
      she has a love for grunge aesthetic images and gifs found on tumblr and her favourite bands are fall out boy, panic! at the disco, 20 seconds to mars, twenty one pilots, black veil brides and various other artists who may or may not be found only on soundcloud. she will always force her love for bands on other friends, and wonders why she has barely any.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chai Dog #11

Postby cainhurst » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:25 pm

username: oneiromancer;
    name: valeriya
    personality: valeriya is what you would call tough on the outside and soft on the inside. she's most commonly seen with a disapproving scowl on her face, which is paired with a tendency to speak very little and with a cold, hostile tone. however, while it may seem like she doesn't care about others, valeriya actually cares a lot. she seems cold and distant, but she tries her best to push people to achieve their goals, even though her ways of doing this can most certainly be called... well, mean and hurtful at times. she honestly just doesn't like showing her emotions and weaknesses in public, but those that know her well are aware that she actually means well and doesn't truly have any bad intentions.
Last edited by cainhurst on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohpossums » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:45 am

username: Saphira-the-dragon
name: chain
personality: Your most average teenage girl almost! Bubblegum and headphones is all she shes super bored all the time, shes got a super cool chain marking! But shes really just your average teenager, shes into music alot, she never listens to his parents because of it! she hangs out with one or two friends pranking people along the way! she can play the eletric guitar and she can really rock the room up! She really just is a sweet kind and bored girl! Mostly bored shh.... But secretly on the Xbox she can defeat anyone in her games like a boss.
Ohpossums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazama » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:07 pm

oneiromancer; wrote:
    personality: valeriya is what you would call tough on the outside and soft on the inside. she's most commonly seen with a disapproving scowl on her face, which is paired with a tendency to speak very little and with a cold, hostile tone. however, while it may seem like she doesn't care about others, valeriya actually cares a lot. she seems cold and distant, but she tries her best to push people to achieve their goals, even though her ways of doing this can most certainly be called... well, mean and hurtful at times. she honestly just doesn't like showing her emotions and weaknesses in public, but those that know her well are aware that she actually means well and doesn't truly have any bad intentions.

congrats oneiromancer! i really like the depth you went into about the personality!
hazama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:44 am

hazama wrote:
oneiromancer; wrote:

congrats oneiromancer! i really like the depth you went into about the personality!

ah, thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed it! ;w;
    i'll take good care of her <3

could i possibly be added to her ref? c:
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazama » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:39 am