"Merry Christmas!"

""Merry Christmas!"" by CaptainHook

Dressup entry

"Merry Christmas!"

Postby CaptainHook » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:28 pm

"Merry Christmas!" Says Mrs.Claus as you walk into a log cabin covered in snow. She comes over to you with a warm blanket & wraps it around you & says,"Here you look cold,Deary." She walks beside you to the couch. You sit down wrapped in the blanket all cozy. She sets a plate of cookies & a cup of hot chocolate on the table in front of you. You start to drink the hot chocolate & eat the cookies. Mrs.Claus goes over to the tree in the corner & finishes up putting ornaments on it. She puts the empty boxes that used to have decorates in them in a closet. She goes into the kitchen & comes back with her own cup of hot chocolate she sits on a big red chair & starts sipping her hot chocolate."Dear, you should be going before the blizzard gets worst." She says softly. You nod & take off the blanket & set down the hot chocolate. You finish up the cookie you were eating then stand up."See you at the tree lighting?" You say to Mrs.Claus."Of course,Deary!" She says back smiling. You smile back then put back on your coat & go outside onto the porch. She comes out behind you & says,"Here have this." She puts a jingle bell necklace around your neck. You smile & say,"Thank you,Mrs.Claus." She smiles at you then you smile at her & start down the steps. You look back at her & wave & say,"Merry Christmas to all & a good night!" After you say that you run off through the snow. She smiles & jiggles then goes inside.

Hope you enjoyed that story!
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me