Based on Click to view
Artist NanaChicken [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Soul Sprite #14

Postby NanaChicken » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:47 am

Ayy, guys, dis babeh is haoohhtt haooohht haoohhttttt, and so fun to do lol ;//u//;

But yuh, so I was thinking of making some kind of dragon but then i thought, derp?, why not.

Is it just me or are sloths such an influence when it comes to art, like seriously when im watching documentaries and i see a sloth, I immediately want to draw one, and cuddle oneeee, omg stawp they are so cuteee ;///u///;

Code: Select all
Username-
Soul sprite name-
Bonds name-
Personalities-
favourite quote-
Best fireplace ever?-

Ends 19th of November, you have a week ;u;

Everyone thank you for trying out for her, and I hope you guys try for more in the future, /kissesssss.

The winner is oneiromancer;
I loved the personalities, and the fireplace was suxxyyyyy c:

oneiromancer; wrote:
    Username- oneiromancer;

Soul sprite name- folami

Bonds name- lanre

Personalities- for the most part, folami is too lazy to do, or even care about things all too much. they're not just laid-back and relaxed however, they're basically apathetic to most things that are happening around them. however, if they, or someone/something they care about is being threatened, or if someone just manages to push all the right buttons, folami reveals their quick and hot temper, which can often result in almost chid-like, but much more dangerous temper tantrums and violent outbursts.

lanre, on the other hand, is generally much more approachable than folami. his curiosity often leads to him observing stranger and new things from afar, but his timid nature and his tendency to flee at the slightest hint of danger (read: everything) can make it hard to actually get to know and befriend him. he adores being cuddled and can often times be found curled up next to folami, just enjoying their company and the warmth they emit. he also has a tendency to hide behind folami whenever he's scared and relies on them for protection more than he actually protects them.

Favourite quote- "we are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does.
    lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining - they just shine." - diwht l. moody

Best fireplace ever?- i'm a sucker for the "old", opulent fireplaces tbh

honourable mention c:
I loved the poem, because a lot of the people had fire poems, but I asked for your favourite poem not the sprites, so yuh c:

ωανєℓєиgтн wrote:

Username- ωανєℓєиgтн

Soul sprite name- beretta gianna molla ("beretta")

Bonds name- pietro

Personalities-
          beretta may have a fiery spirit and a wild-like nature, but she's very gentle on other things. beretta wouldn't hurt a fly, especially when it comes to her bond. she loves pietro and would do anything for him, and pietro would do anything for her too. beretta is a feirce young female, gentle on others until provoked into a nasty attitude. she'd fight to the death over what she thinks is right, especially when it involves someone else's well being, so doesn't like when others are hurt on her watch. she's very dedicated to a cause once she finds one, but can become a bit overzealous, which can be a bit scary. beretta is a charming and intelligent upon first introduction, but you'll quickly find out that her uncanny intelligence is a force to reckon with.

bold and outspoken, pietro isn't your typical bond... Well in beretta's eyes he isn't. he's generally a happy bond, but will quickly take on a bitter and grumpy persona if tempted to. pietro is a bit like beretta in some ways, the two are stuck together and beretta has a very influential personality. the only difference between the two of them is that beretta will try to salvage your feelings when she's talking to you, pietro finds a way to get out exactly what he means anyway he can, his timing is awful when it comes to it though.

favourite quote- "there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy."

Best fireplace ever?- caveman fireplace c:
Last edited by NanaChicken on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NanaChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soul Sprite #14

Postby saxophonefly » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:23 am

Username-
Soul sprite name-
Bonds name-
Personalities-
favourite quote-
Best fireplace ever?-

res <3
saxophonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 am

Username- Edel_Vermell
Soul sprite name- Evaris ( ee-VAH-ris )
Bonds name- Ozio ( OHT-syo )
Personalities- Together they are alight in passions, dramatic flair takes a hold on these two and does not relinquish it's grasp. They are compliments to each other, Evaris and Ozio, not completely compatible but not complete opposites. Ozio is abrasive, strong-minded, and intent on doing what they have placed their mind to do without distraction from any other; including Evaris. Evaris is of a softer bread than Ozio, but not a naive being to be pushed around. Evaris is not nearly as abrasive of Ozio, they do not need to be because of Ozio, nor can they with the amount of thoughts that flicker in and out of Evaris' mind.
favourite quote-
How beautiful the leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days. - John Burroughs
Best fireplace ever?-
Simple, yet elegant. It's dramatic flair is there, but not abrasive to the eyes. It has an old feel to it. The perfect place to feel powerful, yet comfortable.
Last edited by jianwai on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:15 am

Username- ωανєℓєиgтн

Soul sprite name- beretta gianna molla ("beretta")

Bonds name- pietro

Personalities-
          beretta may have a fiery spirit and a wild-like nature, but she's very gentle on other things. beretta wouldn't hurt a fly, especially when it comes to her bond. she loves pietro and would do anything for him, and pietro would do anything for her too. beretta is a feirce young female, gentle on others until provoked into a nasty attitude. she'd fight to the death over what she thinks is right, especially when it involves someone else's well being, so doesn't like when others are hurt on her watch. she's very dedicated to a cause once she finds one, but can become a bit overzealous, which can be a bit scary. beretta is a charming and intelligent upon first introduction, but you'll quickly find out that her uncanny intelligence is a force to reckon with.

bold and outspoken, pietro isn't your typical bond... Well in beretta's eyes he isn't. he's generally a happy bond, but will quickly take on a bitter and grumpy persona if tempted to. pietro is a bit like beretta in some ways, the two are stuck together and beretta has a very influential personality. the only difference between the two of them is that beretta will try to salvage your feelings when she's talking to you, pietro finds a way to get out exactly what he means anyway he can, his timing is awful when it comes to it though.

favourite quote- "there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy."

Best fireplace ever?- caveman fireplace c:
Last edited by ocean_ on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Featherwolf. » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:31 am

Username- Featherwolf.
    Soul sprite name- Alcaia
    Bonds name- Kami [creatures, things and Gods that have spiritual meaning]
    Personalities-
    ALCAIA - kind; righteous; silent but firm; gentle, yet destructive if she will; empathetic;
    // enjoys the company of people and creatures with beautiful pure hearts; warms those, who feel cold inside; but burns those, who bring only grief to others //
    -loves detailed pieces of art, especially golden and bronzed ones, but is too afraid to come close, as she would melt them into nothingness - and thus she loves them from the distance, fondly watching them and nothing more

KAMI - Kami is less reserved and floats around graciously, enjoying every moment. It (doesn't have gender, as it doesn't need one) is quite cheeky and often makes others uncomfortable by floating around them in an observing way. Kami does what it wants and takes no orders. However, it is a great friend to Alcaia, as it balances her, respects her and even though it doesn't talk, it is the birch, that Alcaia always tells her secrets to.
    favourite quote-
    “Fire can destroy or purify, strengthen or weaken, all depending on the nature of the material being burned. Pain has the same effects on the human soul, and for the same reasons.”"
    Best fireplace ever?- I just love the design and details and it goes well with her markings & chains.

Last edited by Featherwolf. on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

[Fed up with society’s definition of how life should be played out.]

Featherwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:40 am

Username- oneiromancer;

Soul sprite name- folami

Bonds name- lanre

Personalities- for the most part, folami is too lazy to do, or even care about things all too much. they're not just laid-back and relaxed however, they're basically apathetic to most things that are happening around them. however, if they, or someone/something they care about is being threatened, or if someone just manages to push all the right buttons, folami reveals their quick and hot temper, which can often result in almost chid-like, but much more dangerous temper tantrums and violent outbursts.

lanre, on the other hand, is generally much more approachable than folami. his curiosity often leads to him observing stranger and new things from afar, but his timid nature and his tendency to flee at the slightest hint of danger (read: everything) can make it hard to actually get to know and befriend him. he adores being cuddled and can often times be found curled up next to folami, just enjoying their company and the warmth they emit. he also has a tendency to hide behind folami whenever he's scared and relies on them for protection more than he actually protects them.

Favourite quote- "we are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does.
    lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining - they just shine." - diwht l. moody

Best fireplace ever?- i'm a sucker for the "old", opulent fireplaces tbh
Last edited by cainhurst on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Username-
Soul sprite name-
Bonds name-
Personalities-
favourite quote-
Best fireplace ever?-

res ovo
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Username:
//_Asher_//

Soul sprite name:
Jorden
A biblical name meaning ' The river of judgement'

Bonds name:
Jayden
A biblical name meaning 'He has heard'

Personalities:
~Jorden~
+Assertive
+Authentic
+Aware
-cynical
-inflexible
-domineering

~Jayden~
+Adaptable
+Earnest
+Fun-loving
-jealous
-moody
-lazy

Favorite quote:
" Its essential you create a fiery will from within --Harness that power of decisiveness -- and chose to be your strongest self."
-Karen Salmansohn

Best fireplace ever?-
Elegance inside of a paradox,
a masterfully and beautifully carved fireplace made of wood,
housing the very element made to burn wood to the ground.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Username- APH Siantia
Soul sprite name- Shula (Meaning: "flame" in Arabic)
Bonds name- Azar (Meaning: "fire" in Persian)
Personalities-
Sprite: Insecure, Stubborn, Sarcastic, Creative, Shy, and Intelligent
Bond: Clever, Curious, Loyal, Ambitious, Fiery, and Forgetful
Favourite quote-
"Don't Blink. Blink. And you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck." - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
Best fireplace ever?-
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 am

ah, i never got around to asking, but could i possibly be added to get a transparent version of their ref more easily? c:
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me