Haunted Library

"Haunted Library" by X-Icy-X

Dressup entry

Haunted Library

Postby X-Icy-X » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:34 pm

Late one night it all happened. I walked into the local library where I worked to check something, though something was off, majorly off. I tried to turn the lights on once I entered but they wouldn't turn on and panic began to rise in my chest. I hesitantly made my way over to my desk, my eyes narrowing as they fell upon odd blue candles lit among the shelves. Something was wrong and I wanted out of here. Now! I turned to run but it was too late and a creature flew out of the darkness, it's jaws snapping around my ankle. I screamed out in pain as I fell to the ground helpless. I tried to fight back but I was too weak. I flipped onto my back to face my attacker, it appeared to be a dark dragon, though hidden behind a black cloak. I cried out again as it's teeth released my ankle with a sickening crunch. I watched, terrified, as it's bloodied lips drew back revealing even more bloodied teeth. I stared it in the face without fear as it's head plunged downwards towards my jugular. The last thing I saw was a terribly scarred face and red glowing eyes before everything became black and I would never wake again.
X-Icy-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me