Fetalis - When Moons Aligns - Adopt #2 by Tundra

Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fetalis - When Moons Aligns - Adopt #2

Postby Tundra » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:26 pm

This Adopt is currently Closed, Come back later!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤۞¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- Main Adopts - Fanclub - Species info - Journeys and Trials
Legends are told of the power of the moon that stands high in the sky. The Strength that its possibly could give if the conditions were right. But they were myths right? There was no way that such a massive planetary object could grant power to any living being. Their just a rock to the Fetalis, uninhabitable, yet, necessary for the function of the planets in which they live on. Veridis was no exception, sporting 3 moons of varying sizes. The ursarine speak of a story of when the 3 moons aligned, and the rays spread planet wide. A plant of pure white would bloom and stars would seem to almost orbit around them. Spread out across the planet in select patches, these plants would remain until the moons rays no longer touched them, then disappear without a trace. Creatures who consume these flowers were to gain power of unimaginable force for the night, and it would fade over time.

But its just a myth right?
Hello and welcome to Event Fetalis adopt #2! To be eligible to adopt this lovely design, you must mark the main thread. You must completely fill out the form below accordingly. Effort on forms is required. Fetalis is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply.

Disclaimer:
Starting stats are randomly determined by random.org with a random roll of 1-100 unless specified otherwise. Event fetalis base stats will be randomly chosen with a roll of 1-150.

Edits:
Very Common
Edited Male Mane

Common:
Shark Fin - Back
Shark Fin - Legs
Tail Edit - Thrasher Shark Like, but thin
Additional Teeth - Regrow when lost

Mythical:
Multiple Elements - Water, Aether

Base stats:
Vitality - 46
Strength - 32 + 10(UT) = 42
Agility - 95
Charisma - 38
Potency - 142 + 30(UT) = 172

Included Item(s):
Ursarine Tears - This Fetalis is permanently in its Feral/Primal form - Used on THIS saber
    Primal sabers have all search event benefits doubled, +30 to Potency, and +10 Strength
Shattered Dreams - 3 Jade shards - Used to obtain custom/semi-custom fetalis

Code: Select all
[b]Username and User ID!:[/b] (The ID is so one can find you AFTER you might have a name change)
    [b]Fetalis Name: [/b] (make it fit the story and personality for best score possible)
    [b]Stat Point Spread:[/b] (Choose 100 points to spread between the stats according to your liking. YOu have the option to add 0 to a stat, or all 100 into one stat.)
    [quote]Vitality -
    Strength -
    Aglility -
    Charisma -
    Potency -
    Total stats added: 100[/quote]
    [b]Gender: [/b] Male
    [b]Element:[/b] Aether and Water
    Specialties:[b][/b]( leadership, warrior, hunter, gatherer, medic, Place the details where you feel the fit, no more then 2 in each section)
    [list]Strongest:
    Average:
    Weakest:[/list]
    [b]Personality:[/b] Berserk(THIS PERSONALITY TRAIT IS MANDITORY, Explain why he is this way)
     (One word without explanation is all that is needed. Feel free to delve deeper though)
    [b]Items:[/b] (Optional)(Anything you can think of, but a max of 3 items. Its not required to be drawn, just described.)
    [b]History/Story:[/b] (the longer, the better. I want to know this Fetalis by the end of the stroy. MINIMUM word count of 350)
    [b]Extras:[/b](Optional)(Art, no matter how much you make is 1 Extra, list and number your extras here )
    (extra points added if people can see the 2 references to games and anime/mangas seen on this Fetalis)

Last edited by Tundra on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fetalis - When Moons Aligns - Adopt #2

Postby Paints » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Mark and possibly res <3
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Merk...

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:15 pm

I uncovered this darling, feel free to mark. The event is coming soon, gathering event along side this adopt event.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:21 am

cryin so beautiful
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me